It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Women A Message To You from Awakened Conscious Spiritual Men

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
It's just an example of the feminization and wussification of men. It's sick. There's no need to apologize. People of both sexes have put the screws to their own and opposite sex since the species emerged.; Maybe these guys should atone for all male sins by becoming transgendered. If they don't have the cajones to BE men, why have them at all? It's a disgrace.

Maybe they should be apologizing for the fact that they still don't get what the real problem is with the gender situation as it affects the survival of humanity and probably everything else that's alive on this planet. It comes down to improper utilization. Like eating with your feet while you walk with your ears.

Men are not leaders, unless the only leading anyone ever does is leading death squads or football teams. Conquest is what men are good at, but once the battle is won, they need to be taken off the field and properly qualified women should be put into the positions of authority over what's to be built as society. Men are not naturally equipped to lead the community group, with the only ones who have ever been successful having succeeded at battling the evolutionary tic that is forever pushing them to take, conquer, overwhelm and subjugate by leaning on extramarital offenses as (generally) the sublimation of choice. Ever wonder why successful men in positions of power have trouble keeping their pants above their ankles? Maybe its better than the male leaders who f*ck whole societies in the *ss, even if our bizarre patriarchal culture doesn't really understand why most of these improperly positioned menaces are actually doing us a favor by banging their secretaries, staff aids, and whatnot.

Women are the ones who run the households, and I challenge anyone to deny that this is the overwhelming norm regardless of culture. Sure, the men push everyone around and make sweeping demands, but that's just crap to everyone in the home (except for the man - poor idiot), while the real head of household (his wife or mother) directs the daily mission of survive and thrive for each and everyone. That guy's role is to bark at the night, and get some money into the home. He's an attack dog/plow horse, and nothing more - and that's how its always been. So, why the hell is it considered anything but ludicrous to have men in charge of even more complicated and widely impacting levels of community? Why? Because you can get rich if you're in charge, and men want to get rich. You can crush, kill and win if you're in charge and men want to crush, kill and win.

The only problem is that they end up destroying themselves and their own communities, and we - as intellectually and technologically advanced as we are - have been convinced that "all empires (whic are successful communities) crash in the end, and we've been conditioned to accept that as inevitable. Truth is that it's only inevitable if men are in the positions of authority.

Men should lead the armies. Men should lead the building efforts. Men should be in charge of whatever requires motivated effort and features a definite completion date and definition. But they should never be allowed to ruin what will be ongoing and will require growth and development (like societies and communities), because they suck at growth and development and maintenance of what's complex and potentially vulnerable (like societies and communities).

If companies want to look at growth and production as competition and warfare, then they need to be monitored closely and obliterated when they become dangerous to the health and welfare of people and social structures. Left unrestrained, men become cancerous tumors on the body of humanity, and while we can always kill them off by letting other men rip them to hell, it's best if men are never allowed the kind of open road that always results in such a requirement.

Men and women are not the same. As more and more is revealed about the destructiveness that masculine domination has inflicted on this and every other society, maybe the woman will finally be reinstalled as the preferred authority figure for the human race. If not, then we always have hell to look forward to.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hero-worship of either gender undermines the necessity that each of them need to work together in support of each other. Neither one is the be-all-or-end-all.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

You are woman hear you bore,we are fathers,brothers,sons, healers,spider killers and worth far more than any media depicts and I am MUCH BETTER than any adulterous scum we should ever elect,
I have no idea why you joined the SHE-WOMAN man hating club but equality involves 2 sexes,out of respect for the Mods I won't repeat what what my wife said about your comment let's just say it wasn't complimentary and she is one tough bitch .My tough bitch.

edit on 13-6-2011 by 7thcavtrooper because: it I misspelled it ugh

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 7thcavtrooper

Star and flag for you.

I agree with what you stated.

It took me 58 years and 4 marriages to finally find a real man that I respect and trust to lead our relationship.

We have been together for 6 years and so much stress has been eased from my life by having a partner that is able and willing to take responsibility for situations I don't want to handle. I always had to take responsibility for every decision until I met my special man.

I enjoy being pampered, protected, loved and honored for being a real woman.
And I do enjoy making my man feel like a king.

For some reason I found the OP's post creepy and not believable.
No disrespect intended OP.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7thcavtrooper
reply to post by NorEaster

You are woman hear you bore,we are fathers,brothers,sons, healers,spider killers and worth far more than any media depicts and I am MUCH BETTER than any adulterous scum we should ever elect,
I have no idea why you joined the SHE-WOMAN man hating club but equality involves 2 sexes,out of respect for the Mods I won't repeat what what my wife said about your comment let's just say it wasn't complimentary and she is one tough bitch .My tough bitch.

edit on 13-6-2011 by 7thcavtrooper because: it I misspelled it ugh

I expected better from you. Certainly more caustic, and I never expected you to hide behind your tough wife's too-nasty-for-sharing comment as if it was somehow required to properly school me. This isn't about equality (as I stated in my last post, by the way) it's about the proper utilization of people within a healthy society.

I am a man, and as a man, I'm programmed for conquest and utter devastation of whatever challenges me. I battle myself to be civil, with varying degrees of success, and I know better than to think that I have the natural inclination to nurture and grow anything as labor-intensive and endlessly tedious as community or society. I fight, I build, I examine, and I determine. And I do these things with skill and precision. I separate useful from useless, and I act when the moment arises to act. As a man, these things are very natural for me to do, and to know how to do effectively. Testosterone is my magic elixir as I work to be the best version of human male that I can be, not something that I have to fight in order to be successful.

Yes, I can probably figure out how to grow a business, establish the necessary personal and professional relationships that a successful enterprise needs in order to remain healthy and thriving beyond my own dedicated efforts, but that's the kind of stuff that would require me to reinvent myself as a man, and frankly, that whole "sharing" and "personal connections" crap is a bit counterintuitive for me. It's easier for me to slam another man than to unite with him in common cause. Of course, I can bend him to my own will, forcing him to serve my own needs, but to truly unite with him and let go of my own full agenda in favor of allowing us both to find true compromise as full partners - I don't know. That sounds like holding hands to me, and I don't do that with guys.

As far as surrendering my own will and expectations to serve the common will and view of the future of an entire community of people....yeah, right. I doubt it. I am a force of one, and as a man, I do what I can to help folks along, as long as they don't expect me to change myself or my own point of view in order to be of help. In fact, if it were up to me, I'd rip a hell of a lot of what's considered "normal" and install my own version of normal on this world. But then, that's why I'm not qualified to run anything bigger or more impactful than my own life.

I understand my role as a man. I hit the ramparts with all I have, and I tear down the barriers that keep my people from achieving what they can achieve. Then, I relax while others (preferably enlightened women) move forward with wisdom and the proper temperament to lay down the structures that will allow me peace and prosperity as I work in those areas of effort that I'm uniquely qualified to succeed in. I have input, and I have my own wisdom and experience, but the day-to-day grind of feeding and nurturing the social entity is not my kind of work. Many of my ideas are featured within the final community plan and implemented structure, but I'm okay with those whose ease of forward progress and patience is more suited to the business of social advancement for me and my children.

You go and live in your own world, and if that he-man competition, survival of the fittest, plan works better for you, then have at it. Just don't bring that cancerous garbage around my end of the valley. Our warriors are vicious and well-rested. We fight, we kill, we defend our community, and while that's not all we do, that's what we do better than we do anything else for our people. We don't bother trying to be everything. We realize that there are others who are better equipped for the things that we struggle with. Things like power and authority over our own. We love our community and we refuse to allow it to suffer as a result of our own selfishness.

Oh, and did you notice that we're both guys who are battling each other for dominion of this point of view?

I noticed.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yes ,although I must confess I didn't know you were a man.
I must also hasten to repeat honesty 100% as possible is the key.
As to whether we as men should or shouldn't run things that wholly depends on skills not sexual identity.As we speak we are being schooled about high level lawyers and corporate types,supposedly the "best" of our culture.
Power in history is by its nature a study in corruption.
I of course disagree with your assessment of my supposedly misogynist nature.I am not a "might makes right" thinker and I haven't been tagged by and mods for my speech,though I am confrontational as some statements require it.
I can cuss up a storm but that is only for pain and amusement.
I wasn't sure of your logic really so I was vague but obvious.
I like Sarah Palin I would vote for her because she has values I appreciate.
I am like a Klingon because I joined the Army to fight,that is what is in me,not against anyone who is innocent but for violent criminals,absolutely
So far nobody I have ever met is similar to me ,universally all who know me say I am weird, family included and the psychiatrists in the VA say I am free of any dementia.
I in fact would submit you aren't debating a "macho man' but a fringe element.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
lol, don't know if I want to put much
stock into a fellow who says he communicates
with his cat which tells me what the cat wants
and which blanket it wants. Has he learned
cat language or something ???
Here is the video I'm referring check
out at around 4:30 in the video.

meet the new 21st Century Richard Simmons

edit on 6/13/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I talk to my dogs all the time. I don´t think it´s insane at all

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla
reply to post by boondock-saint

I talk to my dogs all the time. I don´t think it´s insane at all

do the dogs talk back to tell you
what they want for dinner ???

what their fav color is ??? etc ....

the guy sounds like a nut.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
Men and women are not the same. As more and more is revealed about the destructiveness that masculine domination has inflicted on this and every other society, maybe the woman will finally be reinstalled as the preferred authority figure for the human race. If not, then we always have hell to look forward to.

Your first statement in this paragraph - that men and women are not the same - I always find a fantastic thrill at hearing someone else voice this opinion because it resonates within me so. I'm a woman and I have no interest in trying to be equal; indeed, I find feminism trivial and petty. We're not equal, why should we try to fit into a mold not meant to fit either gender?

I also agree with you completely that each gender has its uses. I wouldn't harsh on the destructiveness of men so much, though... From destruction, comes creation.

Wonderful post! Made me go

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

I'm sorry OP and no please, no offense intended, but this video has the exact opposite effect on me than what I am assuming is the intention.

How they can expect to "start afresh with new commitments that can guide us in bringing the new era into reality" with such a sickly, sycophantic and self-degrading declaration, is beyond me. Throw in collective guilt for the male gender and you have a weak declaration that does very little for the progression of equality (if that is what their purpose is).

And imho it's totally directed at the female/feminist market which just smacks to me of exploiting the new-age-$$$-movement.

Feigned, creepy and a little bit cultish.

(no offense OP)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7thcavtrooper
Yes ,although I must confess I didn't know you were a man.
I must also hasten to repeat honesty 100% as possible is the key.
As to whether we as men should or shouldn't run things that wholly depends on skills not sexual identity.As we speak we are being schooled about high level lawyers and corporate types,supposedly the "best" of our culture.
Power in history is by its nature a study in corruption.

A woman friend of mine has been following this thread and has been challenging me directly via emails, and so this is something that I've been confronting on the side. She agrees with you that there are men who've performed well as leaders of communities and societies, and I agree that we've seen that. However, the male hormone - testosterone - is an extraordinarily powerful "drug" that will literally incapacitate the human mind's ability to act/react in a responsible manner to most situations that require patience, wisdom and extended vision. Now, this is not to say that there haven't been testostrone-addled leaders who've been able to make the right call when confronted with issues that require something other than predator-drone strikes, but the way I see it, I wouldn't assign a recovering alcoholic with management of my liquor cabinet - even if he swore to God that I could trust his honesty, integrity and commitment to staying off the sauce.

And I certainly wouldn't stage a drinking competition as my way of choosing the alcoholic who was going to be my Minister of Booze. In modern societies, this is how leaders are chosen. The man ( or she-male) who is most in need of power and authority, and who is willing to do whatever it takes to get that power and authority (the proverbial "fire in the belly") is given that power and authority. And then we're all shocked when they prove themselves to be only about power and authority, and not about serving us and the needs of our society.

It's become so much a part of our culture to crave dominance, that this disorder has spread far beyond the physical gender delineations. Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin are prime examples of she-males, who are literally starved to acquire dominance and masculine power. Meg Whitman and Margaret Thatcher are also great examples of this masculine version of leadership having crossed physical genders, but this is the result of culture, and it's no different than someone like Barack Obama who's exercised a surprisingly feminine version of leadership (especially during his successful 2009/2010 push for Healthcare Reform, where both political wings ended up hating him for "not leading"). In fact, the existence of that law (which can now be easily configured by Executive Branch implementation regulations and and even simple majority Congressional votes - if need be) is an overwhelming victory for his agenda, even though very few actually saw him lead at all in the effort.

This is what feminine leadership "looks like". It doesn't seem to exist, but then suddenly the desired results "majically appear" as if out of nowhere. Then, it's on to the next concern, and no real high-fives or gloating over anyone's loss. Each participant in the process feels as if they were indispensible to that process, and no one seems to even notice the leader as he/she simply "leads from behind". It takes patience, confidence, control, strategic thinking, and a lack of personal need to be able to be this kind of leader. Most men aren't naturally capable of this kind of leadership, so why would you bother trying to weed out the many who'll simply pretend (like, let's say John Edwards, for instance) to be this kind of feminine-centric leader? Why not simply deal with the relative handful of she-males that will do the same sort of song and dance when the position opens up? It's so much easer to trigger a revealing masculine response, and eliminate the relatively few female liars, than to have to toss out entire groups of men who may honestly wish they could be better qualified, but who are crippled (for this job) by their own brain chemistry.

That said, there are plenty of leadership positions in a society that men are overwhelmingly qualified to fill. Defense, building projects, research, policing, teaching, analytics, enforcement, investigation, all types of technical, service and production jobs, and leading efforts to improve on what is and will become the structures that a society is built on. Women are simply better at leading people in extended efforts, especially efforts that have no perceivable end point. Like the leading of communities and societies. These are endless efforts, where success is improvement, and not accomplishment, and where successful leadership has nothing to do with how successful the leader is perceived to be.

I of course disagree with your assessment of my supposedly misogynist nature.I am not a "might makes right" thinker and I haven't been tagged by and mods for my speech,though I am confrontational as some statements require it.

I, however, am a hyper-masculine thinker, and I respond in kind. I've been tagged several times by the board mods, but so far, I haven't been tossed. That has happened to me on other boards, and I often have to battle against throwing bombs at topics and posters that "stimulate" me. I don't see it as a bad thing, but I do see it as an aspect of myself that is potentially inappropriate in some situations. Then again, it's extremely valuable in other situations, so I don't try to reconfigure my core approach. I simply take care to apply myself to situations that call for my natural inclinations. This way, I'm properly utilized. Like an attack dog. You don't buy one to guard your kids. You buy one to unleash within a scrap yard. It's all about the proper application of an obvious quality.

I can cuss up a storm but that is only for pain and amusement.
I wasn't sure of your logic really so I was vague but obvious.
I like Sarah Palin I would vote for her because she has values I appreciate.
I am like a Klingon because I joined the Army to fight,that is what is in me,not against anyone who is innocent but for violent criminals,absolutely

I understand. I have my own "Batman complex", and I don't struggle with it. I find a lot of good to accomplish by embacing it, and properly directing it. I used to try to be a more feminine thinker, but it never worked out for me. Now I know that men and women are both needed in this world. I like being what I am. It just makes sense for me.

So far nobody I have ever met is similar to me ,universally all who know me say I am weird, family included and the psychiatrists in the VA say I am free of any dementia.
I in fact would submit you aren't debating a "macho man' but a fringe element.

The human mind's ultimate effort is the development of an inimitable identity. It's good to be unique and singular. That's the sign of a successful corporeal existence.
edit on 6/14/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

That was really beautiful! As a woman who has worked hard to attain a balanced male/female energy, and who is married to a man who is also balanced, I can really appreciate this video and the message it brings. Thank you.

I hope this is a trend toward a future where people seek to find balance in their lives and to respect all people equally.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tatreanna

Originally posted by NorEaster

I also agree with you completely that each gender has its uses. I wouldn't harsh on the destructiveness of men so much, though... From destruction, comes creation.

Wonderful post! Made me go

Thanks. I honestly see men as being priceless in the proper application. I also see them as dangerous in the wrong application. I made the analogy of what kind of dog you'd buy to protect your childen - as opposed to the kind you'd buy to protect your stuff in a warehouse or scrap yard. Maybe there are Dobermans that are great around kids, but why not get a breed that's inherently really good around children if it's going to be protecting your children?

Humans are brilliant and they can overcome their natural inclinations, but why not start with the proper application and then fine-tune from there? Feminizing men - to help them become better societal leaders - doesn't make much sense when you've already got highly qualified women who don't have to be psychologically reconfigured in order to be successful in these seriously important positions. Sure, not all women are qualified to e president, but then, most people in general aren't qualified to be president.

What we need to do is stop hiring the most aggressive, power-starved people to this sort of position, but culturally, I think it's probably too late for this society.
edit on 6/14/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Appreciated

Although i think the outlook is a short sighted. It operates on the hypothesis that gender attributes differ between genders, i.e women are kinder, 'feminine traits' although studies have proved that gender specific attributes are 'learned'. So continuing to call them feminine traits or highlighting our 'differences' (whether in a positive or negative way) will only continue this trend.

Here is some details of gender experiment that i was referring too (sorry i couldn't find a better link, i don't have my book to find the proper names of the experiments but this site debriefs on alot of the gender experiments.
alevelpsychologynotes.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by QueSeraSera
I don't know...this all sounds like some scripted AAA "affirmation" or a kind of 12-step program.

Is there something wrong with that? If a person feels that they have made a positive change in their life and want to continue on a path, I don't see any reason not to have a 12-step program that helps them through the tough times. Millions of alcoholics and drug-abusers are maintaining sobriety because of these programs. I think they are a good thing for those who need them.

Originally posted by QueSeraSera
Why can't men and women simply respect and cooperate with one another in mutual, balanced partnership instead?

You don't just jump from a male-dominated society one day to a balanced and equal society the next day by willing it. This movement by the men in the OP video is a step toward that end.

No one is claiming that women are perfect. But if we look at our history, and see where we have come from, there's a lot of crap that has come down on women at the hands of man, many times literally. Apologizing for the acts of man throughout history does not mean they are taking personal responsibility for other people's action. They feel sorrow and are expressing it. It's more like, "I'm sorry men have hurt you over the centuries." Not, "I'm responsible for everything that all men have ever done to women."

It happens many times that people apologize for something they didn't directly do. For example, I feel sorrow for men who have had to deal with women aborting their children without any input. I also feel sorrow for men who have to deal with some of the manipulative witches that pass as nurturing women until they get what they want and their true colors come out. To men, I am sorry for some of the things women have done. I'm not responsible, but as a woman, I am saddened and embarrassed for some of the actions of other women.

reply to post by Amandla

I communicate with my animals, too.
Just because someone cannot, doesn't mean it can't happen. People do it all the time.
edit on 6/14/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I really appreciated that video, it was absolutely wonderful. As long as the political group that wishes to keep humanity in the dark ages and block progression, clean energy and real technology, the space age kind, from happening for ALL people equally and no forcing anyone to work for corporations, only projects, volunteering and abundance for all including those who can't volunteer. Because I'm suspicious that they thought women just wanted the here and now and not progression, when that isn't so. We don't like artificial time bubbles at all, and we don't like patents, copyright, corporate laws, or any form of abuse of individuals, and the especially the children throughout the world. We want an advanced hi tech AND natural, equal eutopian planet.

Other than that, that made my day completely. I grew up in a family where the men and women, grandparents, uncles and aunts, cousins, all talked about these things. There is goodness in men, and men have many admirable, qualities, innovative, creative, inventive, loving, protective, instructive, adventurous. We wouldn't want to be in a world without them.

edit on 14-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

This is not the way to pick up the woman. You have no idea what women want from men.
I will teach you something: Be a real man. Strong, hard, masculine, Alpha Male. Rough around the edges but always soft-spoken and gentle in touch to your one special lady.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SonofPeleus

Not really. We don't like the dominating ruthless male that treats us as an exception temporarily. Young women get fooled because that is the norm shoved at them in the media and romance novels all along, but its not truly what makes for a partnership or a caring world. Its actually what makes for divorces. From my friends, and those I know who have wonderful relationships, its the ones who married their best friends, who were much more like the men in the videos, and intelligent enough to be able to discuss openly anything, that are still happily married.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by SonofPeleus

Not really. We don't like the dominating ruthless male that treats us as an exception temporarily. Young women get fooled because that is the norm shoved at them in the media and romance novels all along, but its not truly what makes for a partnership or a caring world. Its actually what makes for divorces.

This is why there is now the metrosexual for women like you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join