It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Women A Message To You from Awakened Conscious Spiritual Men

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
As I have gone through a spiritual experience and become more awakened and conscious, I agree with the men in the video about embracing the feminine divine. Getting to know the feminine in me have allowed me to understand the softer side of me that want a more peaceful world filled with love. Light and peace to everyone at ATS. I too apologize for all the wrong that our gender has committed against women.

Please Watch The Video

Based on the "Manifesto for Conscious Men," a collectively-written document from a number of men who feel deep appreciation for the gifts of the feminine as a balance to those of the masculine. This document acknowledges many thousands of years of dominance of masculine power, and offers an apology for the suppression of women, in the spirit of a fresh start. The authors do not advocate the domination of men by women or feminine energy, but feel that a balance and equal respect for both energies will allow for a new wave of evolution on our planet.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

Very sweet but as a woman I will say...we aren't so innocent either. One gender can't be above the other and each should be loved and respected for what they are. After all typically, it is those differences that we are attracted to in the first place

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I am of the belief at times that Men and Women have so much trouble right now that we may, at this point, not be able to solve the problems together.

That maybe men and women need to call it truce and go off to their corners to get themselves together.

So although Women have their issues too, I am in strong support of the OP and this thread and I would like to join in to make a good showing .

I also apologize to women for my selfishness and misunderstanding.

May we all find peace.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I agree 100%. Not much else to say, when someones right they are right.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

People that appoint themselves head spokesperson of a group make me cringe. It's fine to speak for yourself, always. Take it further and you look the fool. I mean this in a constructive criticism manner. There are lots of men who are awake, conscious & spiritual that don't agree with your sentiments. That, or I was not invited when y'all took the vote to make you Grand Poobah.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I agree,why become a spokesperson,it makes the meaning in the work very creepy.
Sweeping statements are the thing that make my chellatre levels rise and my heart ache for togetherness.
Why did I read this horrible thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Eek... I found that video very creepy. Can't put my finger on exactly why, but if it wasn't the message itself, then it was in the delivery.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If I think women are evil, does that make me a satanist? Cuz the women I have come across in life are pretty much all the same, liars, cheaters, money grabbers, two faced evil beings with their own hidden agenda. Yes and that is including my mother.
They actually remind me of the Bilderberg group.
edit on 11-6-2011 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

Amen honey,My sister bled me of my money took my house stole my wife....yes wife.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

God bless you my friend, lol, thats messed up.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think it´s beautiful idea, when some men sincerely apologise because of historycal dominance of women
. Yes, everyone have issues and women are not saints either, but I´ve quite familiar with history on gender´s point of view and this is just so sad and awful, how women have been treated. It´s not all men´s fault, it´s dominance-oriented society, where strengt and violence rules and everything are put into hierarchies - have you noticed, that even many spiritual people do that, talking about hierarchies of angels or spirits or ET´s or whatever? Most people don´t know anymore, how to think without hierarchies. History is men´s fistory and as Virginia Woolf said, anonymous was usually a woman. In this kind of society everyone tend to be more aggressive, women too. I hope, that on some day we have egalitarian world again (as it was thousands of years ago and still is in few small native tribes), where everyone are free and equally respected.
Btw, I´m personally sceptical about feminine and masculine energies, but that´s not the point here. I just welcome the effort to become more cooperative and respectful for other human beings

edit on 11-6-2011 by Amandla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The real change will only come when we stop thinking of each other in categories, and think of each other as beings who ALL need and want to be treated with dignity and respect....no one above the other.
edit on 6/11/2011 by StealthyKat because: sp

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I only found it strange that they wont forgive themselves, I completely forgive myself

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It's just an example of the feminization and wussification of men. It's sick. There's no need to apologize. People of both sexes have put the screws to their own and opposite sex since the species emerged.; Maybe these guys should atone for all male sins by becoming transgendered. If they don't have the cajones to BE men, why have them at all? It's a disgrace.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Amazing, my spiritual awakening was very distinct, as I remember eating a bowl of cornflakes that I had powdered with ovaltine...and yet sometimes I wonder why cornflakes aren't selling as good anymore.
You..like some cornflakes?
edit on 11-6-2011 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hello ladies:
100% nothing hidden total honesty is the only successful formula.
Yes you DO have to ask me every time and tell me too.
I will remember your, as much as my own, wishes that is my responsibility as a husband/father,but if you allow nothing I will get it myself and that will make you mad...again.
If you show an unreasonable(to me) emotional response tell me why so I can understand ,walking away is NOT an option,otherwise I will feel guilty and make it worse by trying to fix it with my own ideas.
I have 115 IQ and I am a knuckle dragging warrior,so I can tell you in truth I do share many traits with a child.
My Ego is necessary so changing me is not to be done, any attempt is going to end badly,love me as I am or not at all please that is what all men need.
Games can get you killed if you meet the wrong guys.
If I should ever strike you, you must leave immediately,THIS MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE!
Once there are children they are your life,if you can't handle that get "fixed" don't have kids,I did.because I am too poor to give a child a good enough home.

NEVER EVER EVER stress each other that is what causes divorce.
And guys:
Yes she looks like "Playboy" model now but shes going to get old and look like a normal woman like everyone else or drive all people around her crazy and find money,If you don't make enough you aren't a good tool bye,.
Find someone as close to you as possible.
and finally people who have had bad things happen to them, or led hard lives, are way better than upper class or "normal"types at adapting.

I doubt I am very spiritual but I am an honorable man.
edit on 11-6-2011 by 7thcavtrooper because: Final point missed

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
You know, I do see the sincerity and attempt for growth in this thread but I take issue with it.

Why should a man, or any human for that matter seek forgiveness or be sorry for any crime he or she did not commit and doesn't even agree with? I don't understand. It seems to me that MULTIPLE good fights for equality are any more little more than underhanded attempts at achieving dominance via guilt and etc NOT equality.

I love, respect and honor all women for being a special part of the binary that is humanity. But I will never apologise or be made to feel guilty or inferior for things I have absolutely zero control of like the actions of others or what set of organs I was born with.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
From a male perspective, to me there is only masculine energy, which I don't feel because to me that's all there is. I do feel the usual feelings, hunger, thirst, pain sometimes. Whenever I feel any feminine energy, I know I let my guard down and my domain is being invaded. Good women don't enter another's domain unless they agreed in full awareness, that's what the problem is on this planet between males and females too much misunderstandings. Women telling men it's ok to make the same mistake they once did in the past, to believe a mental longing for love is like a physical hunger or thirst, it's not to men that's the difference. Ever heard of women getting physically ill because of mental problems well that's the problem, the mind shouldn't be able to make the body sick. Women, stop trying to possess your body, psychic women, you are the worst stop trying to possess other people's bodies in your conquest for dominating the physical. Your body carries you, carry on.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
It's just an example of the feminization and wussification of men. It's sick.

It is like they have Stockholm syndrome.

But you never know - these could be high level trolls.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I don't know...this all sounds like some scripted AAA "affirmation" or a kind of 12-step program. Why can't men and women simply respect and cooperate with one another in mutual, balanced partnership instead? Public apology like this is unnecessary, and means far less than sincere private apology to one's s/o if warranted. This idea, while noble, only idealizes women and puts them on some "perfect" pedestal that no human should be forced to live up to. We all have our flaws. The way we manage them is an example of our individual self-knowledge and compassion ( or not ).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join