It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Cancer Hoax - There's Been a Cure Since 1977

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The point is this:

The billions of dollars that would be lost to big pharm companies that make so-called cancer drugs and companies that manufacture radiation machines and other cancer treatment equipment would go out of business. The dollars that they make from cancer treatment medications and equipment is astronomical. And the people who die from cancer are merely collateral damage--necessary in order to keep the incomes they've become used to coming.... and coming... and coming...
edit on 11-6-2011 by jupiter869 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Wait.... What about the thread that says there has been a cure since the 30's?

Which is it? I'm so confused.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

just watch the movie then tell us if you believe him or not.

don't make your mind up before you've even seen it.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
After watching chemo kill my dad, I was not prepared to take it when I found out a small knot in my breast was cancer. It had not spread yet. I had made the decision on my own to seek alternatives. This is when I went on the budwig diet. I took out all processed food and ate lean meat and vegetables. I did not increase my vitamin or herb intake either. I stuck to this diet and drank water. I decided to give it a month to see if there was any change. After a month the knot shrank, after two months it was gone. I had further tests ran to see if it was gone and it was. It has not returned. Sometimes I go on the budwig diet for a month, and off. I'm NOT promoting this for anyone or saying it's a cure. It was an alternative that worked for me. I can't sit here and say it would work for someone else or tell people to try this but that is what worked for me. I wish to high heaven I could have saved my dad. I didn't have internet or resources back then.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I've no idea if taking thousands of mg of "Vitamin C" every day, as I and most of the smarter people I know do, helps in keeping cancer away, but I'd bet it does. The data that we all have a major genetic disease which can only be handled/cured by taking daily Vitamin C supplements isn't well known, and is not widely publicized by doctors, governments, or the media, so it wouldn't be surprising if there is a cure for cancer sitting around some pharma corporations shelf gathering dust.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I'm not sure. But I was recently turned on to pure vitamin C powder that contains no fillers or rose hips. I'm shocked at how fast this stuff will knock out a sinus infection. My husband didn't believe in it, until he got sick with a cold. He took it for two days, and the cold was gone by the 3rd. It's definitely amazing stuff so I wonder about it's uses for other illnesses.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

If these families had access to "secret cures", why would so many of them have died from such amazingly common issues? And why would the two above have tried (and failed) conventional therapies available to everyone?

IF these people had access to secret cures, why would they make it obvious to you or me that none of them ever get sick? It isn't like they don't have the money and the connections to fake their death and disappear. Note that I'm not saying they have done this. I'm saying they aren't going to make it easy to figure out they have those cures, IF indeed they exist.

Why can't you guys just relax, let the clinical trials come to completion, and THEN decide if this is a cure or not?

Because cures and technologies that are too beneficial to the public either disappear, or are falsified in clinical trials.
edit on 6/12/2011 by Klassified because: spelling

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeepThoughtCriminal
Honestly, I can understand if this alleged cure is being kept quiet for the good of the population. Life necessitates death, but with all the advances in modern medicine, death is being held at bay for longer and longer. Hence overpopulation, and all the troubles associated with it.

Overpopulation is bunk. It is sold to the public as a cure all for the planet, and the acceptance of genocide, and death from illnesses that could be easily cured already, or genuine research done on them to find cures.

Living longer? At what cost? And what quality of life? The average person in their 70's is like a walking drug store. A good portion of their own income goes to drugs and doctors every month. Yes, they're living. And I'm sure given a choice, they wouldn't choose to die today. But their quality of life would be so much better if the vampires would stop feeding on them.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Great find and post OP. Amazing.

VneZonyDostupa:

I would say without a doubt that there was harassment. How many failed grand jury hearings and acquitted lawsuits are required for you to qualify a situation as "harassment"? Ten, twenty or maybe a thousand?

Of course antineoplastons should be used in clinical trials. Yet, why did it take 30+ years for them to become approved for clinical trials when most big pharmas have FDA trials approved in 5-10 years or less?

Are you saying that it's "responsible" to let people die from something that could be cured without harmful effects AND when patients are choosing with their own free agency? If so, your interpretation of "responsible" seems twisted. Even if these "terminal" patients are not cured, what do they risk losing? This treatment route only affects one industry - the medical field (Doctors, Hospitals, Pharma, etc). They are the only ones losing millions of dollars in NOT selling their costly and risky cancer treatments.

Of course, this doctor is selling his treatment for $100,000 per year. The CRI is providing $0 funding. I'm actually surprised he's even able to continue his work for a measly 100K. Big pharma studies are getting millions and millions of dollars of research money - mostly taxpayer money. Why don't you tell us how much chemo and radiation treatment costs a year?

Proof that it works? Are you serious? Why don't you look at statistics and obtain "proof" regarding chemo and radiation vs treatment with antineoplastons. I know people (now deceased) who spent millions (yes "millions") just to die 1-2 years later. I think $100K looks like quite a deal compared to the truly "exorbitant" multi-million dollar pricetag for short term chemo and radiation treatments - especially for terminal ill patients.

The FDA "trials" and "approval" don't decide for me if something is a possible cure for me. I decide if it's a possible cure for me.

Go lobby big pharma somewhere else while I go drink a cup of elderberry juice.

Good day....

edit on 12-6-2011 by matito because: PS: I'm still alive from drinking the elderberry juice

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

One of the reasons the FDA wants desperately to make Vitamin C a prescription drug is because it does some AMAZING things for the body from cancer reduction/prevention to cholesterol management to weight loss, etc.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

VneZonyDostupa:

Please tell us how you know that politicians seem to develop cancer at about the same rate as the general population?

Please tell us how you know that the wealthy actually have HIGHER rates of cancer incidence (and thus cancer death) when it comes to certain cancers?

Also to clear up your ignorance. There is no such thing has a 100% "cure" of anything. Results from any kind of treatment depend on many variables and factors. The OP may have sensationalized the thread title - yet by taking the time to read more into this topic, it's quite obvious that it's about an alternative treatment for cancer that provide a much higher success ratio than standard cancer treatment practices.

And it's interesting that considering how insignificant this treatment was made to seem by the FDA - the US gov attempted to patent it (although it was already patented) at the same time it was being claimed as ineffective. Now why would the US Gov go to such an extreme amount of work and expense to file patents on the very same therapies they were fighting against? The US gov own copycat patents supported the success claims. The government. And who works for the government? Go wonder.

edit on 12-6-2011 by matito because:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Cancer kills nearly 547,500 Americans in a single year; that number is rising.

40 yrs x 547,500 = 21,900,000

This would be such a glut on the American economy. Now take that Global and the World couldn't survive.

40 yrs x 7,600,000 (est. Global cancer deaths per year) = 304,000,000 (Another America)

These numbers of course don't reflect the fact that these people would have had kids, grand-kids etc. Billion or more? Just a guess of course but it's easy to see a World population problem even more so than today.

Food, water, land, medicare etc. There would be nothing left for the Elite.

edit on 11-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Interesting, and true take on things...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
If there is a cure, why do politicians seem to develop cancer at about the same rate as the general population? Why do the wealthy actually have HIGHER rates of cancer incidence (and thus cancer death) when it comes to certain cancers?

Don't you think the wealthy and politically connected would be the first to benefit if there were a cure?

don't you think they were meant to die?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

"Winthrop Rockefeller - pancreatic cancer, died after failed chemotherapy"
"Winthrop Paul Rockefeller (son of above) - myeloproliferative disease/leukemia, died after failed bone marrow therapy"

Seems even wealthy people die spending money on FDA approved cancer therapies that "fail". Seems it's time to find a new cancer treatment without wasting another 40 years in red tape and bureaucracy.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It makes me so angry that there are people in the world who would suppress a cure so they can continue to make money. The people who conspire to do these things should be publicly executed for being enemies of mankind.

S&F, more people need to be made aware of this.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jupiter869

Great thread. S+F.
It seems a few people have posted replies without watching the video.
This isn`t the only cure that`s been suppressed by the FDA, working alongside the big Pharma`s and Government.

They can`t make money from cures but they make Billions from treatment that only lasts so long.
I urge everyone to watch the video while it`s free.
How some of these people sleep at night knowing that people have died through their greed is beyond me.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Antineoplaston is actually a treatment not a cure. A highly successful cancer treatment compared to other available cancer treatments. Dr. Burzynski' documentation shows it to have an average 25% success rate (compared to an average 9% success rate of chemo and radiation with serious side effects). This means that there are more who do not respond to this treatment than those who do. This does not ignore the fact it's success results are still much higher than traditional radiation based cancer treatments.

Antineoplaston is a non-toxic alternative that has shown great results in treating terminal cancers and brain tumors. The people receiving this treatment are typically already diagnosed as terminal.

I want to clarify this is so debunkers don't jump into this thread and attack it.

edit on 12-6-2011 by matito because:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Has anyone else not been able to access the movie through that link or through a search engine? I started watching it late last night and decided to watch the rest today, but now it's not working.

It started working again, must have been a problem on my end.
edit on 12-6-2011 by OrganicAnagram33 because: working

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jupiter869
The point is this:

The billions of dollars that would be lost to big pharm companies that make so-called cancer drugs and companies that manufacture radiation machines and other cancer treatment equipment would go out of business. The dollars that they make from cancer treatment medications and equipment is astronomical. And the people who die from cancer are merely collateral damage--necessary in order to keep the incomes they've become used to coming.... and coming... and coming...
edit on 11-6-2011 by jupiter869 because: (no reason given)

I've never heard it put better...
It will never matter how many cures or possible cures there are for any cancer
out there. It always has been and will always be..."about the money".

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeepThoughtCriminal
Honestly, I can understand if this alleged cure is being kept quiet for the good of the population. Life necessitates death, but with all the advances in modern medicine, death is being held at bay for longer and longer. Hence overpopulation, and all the troubles associated with it.

You must be young. Wait until you or your loved ones have cancer and have to go through chemo and radiation. Your jaded views will change...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join