It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Cancer Hoax - There's Been a Cure Since 1977

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
In the 1970’s, a medical doctor and Ph.D biochemist named Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski made a discovery that threatened to change the face of cancer treatment forever. His non-toxic gene-targeted cancer medicine could have helped save millions of lives over the last two decades had his discovery not been criminally suppressed by the US government, as his therapy, called “antineoplastons,” have been shown to effectively help cure some of the most “incurable” forms of terminal cancer.

Dr. Burzynski developed a cancer treatment that surpassed all other treatments on the market, and the FDA, the pharmaceutical industry, and the National Cancer Institute all knew it. They also knew he was the sole owner of the patents for this therapy, and these two facts combined, threatened the entire paradigm of the cancer industry.

The cancer paradigm is based on very expensive machines and toxic drugs. There's an enormous amount of money to be made in this paradigm, and Dr. Burzynski single-handedly threatened to overturn it.

So they tried to copy his invention using a single non-patented ingredient. It failed. The next step was to steal the whole thing right from under him. There was just one problem. They knew they couldn't use the stolen patents as long as Dr. Burzynski walked free and had the ability to defend his rights to them... So they concocted 75 fraudulent charges to tuck him away in jail for the rest of his life.

Fortunately for us, they failed in that too.

The facts of this case challenge the mind of any sane and rational person, but make no mistake about it: These things did happen, and Dr. Burzynski has all the documentation to back it up.

The US Government did harass and intimidate, and they did try to falsely imprison a brilliant scientist, simply because he'd discovered an effective cancer therapy, while simultaneously engaging in patent infringement.

Now, while this was an enormous personal hardship for Dr. Burzynski, the US Government also, through their enormous greed, in a very direct way prevented millions of cancer patients to receive a non-toxic therapy that could have saved their life. Remember, Dr. Burzynski has been trying to get antineoplastons reviewed and approved since 1977, to no avail. It's absolutely heartbreaking to consider the cost of this criminal behavior in terms of human life, including young children.

----------

Burzynski, the Movie is the story of a medical doctor and Ph.D biochemist named Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski who won the largest, and possibly the most convoluted and intriguing legal battle against the Food and Drug Administration in American history.

THIS WEEKEND ONLY, you can view the entire documentary describing this all for free. (Through June 13, 2011)
It is a JAW DROPPER!!

www.burzynskimovie.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If there is a cure, why do politicians seem to develop cancer at about the same rate as the general population? Why do the wealthy actually have HIGHER rates of cancer incidence (and thus cancer death) when it comes to certain cancers?

Don't you think the wealthy and politically connected would be the first to benefit if there were a cure?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jupiter869

1977?

There's been a cure since the 1930's.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com...

Hell, there's probably been one for many years before that.

All the # we eat today has so much poison in it, it's no wonder the cancer is activated in us.

Want to beat cancer? Do what my mom is doing - who is currently battling leukemia in the brain - change your diet to healthy green vegetables and natural supplements, plenty of sunlight, and good ol' fashioned will power.

"Show me the cure for cancer first"

I laugh everytime I hear that saying.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Anyone know of any top cancer researchers that have died from cancer? I did a modest search, but was not able to find any. You would think that, if one did, it would make news.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
If there is a cure, why do politicians seem to develop cancer at about the same rate as the general population? Why do the wealthy actually have HIGHER rates of cancer incidence (and thus cancer death) when it comes to certain cancers?

Don't you think the wealthy and politically connected would be the first to benefit if there were a cure?

Where are the stats for this...rockefellers, rothschilds and other super elites don't have many incidences of cancer from my understanding (and certainly no chemo deaths). Please don't point to patrick swayze e.c.t, they are hardly the top 1 percent. Also, developing cancer and dying from it/the treatment, is quite different.
edit on 11-6-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
again money first.........welcome to the pharma terror....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Its sick how the government would rather drain a sick person of his/her's money and let them die than, do a simple cheat method that would save lives. In the end, its all about the money from the governments point of view.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Cancer kills nearly 547,500 Americans in a single year; that number is rising.

40 yrs x 547,500 = 21,900,000

This would be such a glut on the American economy. Now take that Global and the World couldn't survive.

40 yrs x 7,600,000 (est. Global cancer deaths per year) = 304,000,000 (Another America)

These numbers of course don't reflect the fact that these people would have had kids, grand-kids etc. Billion or more? Just a guess of course but it's easy to see a World population problem even more so than today.

Food, water, land, medicare etc. There would be nothing left for the Elite.

edit on 11-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Wait I'm confused, are you saying it doesn't make sense to suppress a cancer cure because it would hurt those in charge economically in the long run? Because I think the money they rake in from all of the medical expenses more than makes up for that.
edit on 11-6-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by jude11

Wait I'm confused, are you saying it doesn't make sense to suppress a cancer cure because it would hurt those in charge economically in the long run? Because I think the money they rake in from all of the medical expenses more than makes up for that.

No, I'm saying that one reason besides greed and the pocket book is that the World couldn't support another billion people. IMO

It makes sense that these 2 are the reasons that the cure is suppressed.

My last line "Food, water, land, medicare etc. There would be nothing left for the Elite." was just sarcasm.

edit on 11-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Ah I see, reduce the increasing population while making billions.

One question I have, since there are dozens, if not hundreds of cancer cures, many of them natural and organic, why are there cancer cure organizations? People donate millions of dollars to cure something that's already been cured, and where does it go? I would guess straight into the bank account of the man who keeps the cure a secret.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by jude11

Ah I see, reduce the increasing population while making billions.

One question I have, since there are dozens, if not hundreds of cancer cures, many of them natural and organic, why are there cancer cure organizations? People donate millions of dollars to cure something that's already been cured, and where does it go? I would guess straight into the bank account of the man who keeps the cure a secret.

Him and many more at the top of those organizations. Cancer makes money for a lot of people. A cure doesn't.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

That's pretty good that he developed a gene-specific treatment decades before the mapping was completed.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

Winthrop Rockefeller - pancreatic cancer, died after failed chemotherapy

Winthrop Paul Rockefeller (son of above) - myeloproliferative disease/leukemia, died after failed bone marrow therapy

These were just the first two that popped up when I searched for "Rockefeller cancer". If it's that easy to find, what makes you think there is some sort of conspiracy going on? If you poke around a bit on the wiki pages for the Rockefeller and Rothschild pages, you'll see that many of them died of heart attacks, which are more common in the general population than cancer, so that's an expected result. Many of them also died of pneumonia, infectious disease (a few even from typhus), suicide, and so on.

If these families had access to "secret cures", why would so many of them have died from such amazingly common issues? And why would the two above have tried (and failed) conventional therapies available to everyone?

edit on 6/11/2011 by VneZonyDostupa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Just got done with the video and the OP is correct with the description of "Jaw Dropping."

I've never even heard of Dr. Burzyski or his therapy and I appreciate someone putting this information out. I was not expecting to see such avarice and disregard for human life coming from the FDA, big-pharma and 'respected' cancer researchers. I knew it was bad but Dr. Burzynski's story shows how bad it can get. Honestly, I'm surprised they didn't just kill this guy.

Reminds me of the persecution of Dr. Max Gerson and his anti-cancer therapy, it all just makes me so mad.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Downloaded it and will watch it tonight...thanx.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Look up Jethro Kloss. He cured cases of cancer in the late 1800's. He also approached the "establishment" with his cure, and they weren't interested.

Imagine that.
edit on 6/11/2011 by Klassified because: spelling police

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

people this topic NEEDS to get flagged we need people to see this. if u agree flag the **** out of it. plz for the sake of mankind......

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Honestly, I can understand if this alleged cure is being kept quiet for the good of the population. Life necessitates death, but with all the advances in modern medicine, death is being held at bay for longer and longer. Hence overpopulation, and all the troubles associated with it.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I think it would behoove some of the ATS members more prone to sensationalist to look into this "cure" and it's creator a bit more. There are a lot of accusation and "facts" being thrown around without any real backing.

This man was not "harassed" by the government or the FDA; he was brought to court for selling a "cure" that had never been proven to cure anything. He has since started actually putting antineoplastons through clinical trials (something any responsible scientists and doctor would have done BEFORE selling the treatment at $100,000 per year).

Why should people be allowed to sell therapies, especially at such an exorbitant price, without any sort of proof that it works?

Why can't you guys just relax, let the clinical trials come to completion, and THEN decide if this is a cure or not?

Burzynski background
Antineoplaston background

<<   2  3  4 >>

join