Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What you are on the inside reflects on the outside.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
My theory is that being Democrat in todays society makes one bitter, angry and unhappy all of the time, being like this on the inside makes you look this way on the outside.
As evidence I submit the picture below.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Average ages of your examples? I'm guessing maybe 55 for the Democrats and 32 or so for the Republicans? I could actually look them up, but that would be a waste of my time, since this is pretty obvious on its face...Young people are generally better looking than middle-aged/old people.

Hard to believe you would include Ann Coulter in the Republican examples, though...she/he/it brought the attractiveness index down by at least 25%.
edit on 11-6-2011 by joechip because: spelling

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Tbh, I would bang Nancy Pelosi before I touched Pailin.

Sarah seems like she would suck in bed.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
My money is on democrat to be able to beat the living # out of any of those republicans.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Tbh, I would bang Nancy Pelosi before I touched Pailin.

Sarah seems like she would suck in bed.
Uhm, mkay.

I actually think Jeanine Garafolo is kinda hot, I don't think that she belongs on the "ugly" list.

As for the ages, please reply with pictures of young, hot democrat babes and I will promptly retract my theory.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

As for the ages, please reply with pictures of young, hot democrat babes and I will promptly retract my theory.
reply to post by Scoriada

This makes no sense. Unless your theory is that Republicans in the public eye are younger than Democrats. It's not. My pointing out the age differences does indeed invalidate your specious "theory". Think about it...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by joechip

My theory is that there is no young hot democrat babes, actually there probably isn't ANY hot democrat babes of any age.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

democrats and republicans are one in the same

this is a divide and conquer technique, to control votes and reduce presidential candidates to two choices
as well as push controversial agendas and use party separation as a scapegoat

wake up.

most of these people are part of secret societies that meet behind closed doors and ALL of them are part of the plan.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Yet they are BOTH the same influence speaking in different tounges?????

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Or it could be a typical reflection of lower head house thinking. Careful of that quick Zip action.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

democrats and republicans are one in the same

this is a divide and conquer technique, to control votes and reduce presidential candidates to two choices
as well as push controversial agendas and use party separation as a scapegoat

wake up.

most of these people are part of secret societies that meet behind closed doors and ALL of them are part of the plan.
I can see the wisdom in your post, especially lately how Obama is behaving just like GWB throwing missiles around at random.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
5/10

It had a fairly good start but in my opinion lacked the depth of a truly classic troll thread.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by UngoodWatermelon
5/10

It had a fairly good start but in my opinion lacked the depth of a truly classic troll thread.

the sad part is that I was making an attempt at an actual theory of mine. I know it looks like I failed.
II am still searching for the one "hot" Democrat babe.
I do recall the "Obama girl" but I think she defected and jumped ship. Other than her, I can't find one

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
This garbage lasted a whole day without anyone trashing it or moving it to BTS?

I know it's the weekend and all but geez.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scoriada

Originally posted by UngoodWatermelon
5/10

the sad part is that I was making an attempt at an actual theory of mine. I know it looks like I failed.
II am still searching for the one "hot" Democrat babe.
I do recall the "Obama girl" but I think she defected and jumped ship. Other than her, I can't find one

I'm no expert on such matters but I feel that if there is a relationship it would probably be the other way around; If a person is 'ugly' they will probably be more socially marginalised, potentially giving them greater empathy for others they perceive to be marginalised and leading to more left wing trains of thought. I'd imagine that even if this is the case there would be numerous exceptions (for example, you're looking only at politicians whilst ignoring the millions of registered democrats in your country. You would probably find plenty of good looking birds if you included these voters).

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Most of the pretty women I have known never really expressed any political
affiliation, they were too busy being pretty...

I think the repubs have tried to pick women that appeal to the base instinct
the "gimme my gun and a beer" mentality.

I do not consider either political party worth a spit, but the last thing I would
ever worry about in my elected representative is what they look like.

And I think it's staggeringly shallow to pick a woman to be an elected
representative based on how much you want to sleep with her.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
And yet not one hot Dem babe,
just a bunch of excuses.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

just a bunch of excuses.

Why do you fantasize about sleeping with politicians ?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Version100

just a bunch of excuses.

Why do you fantasize about sleeping with politicians ?

I don't have to fantasize about it. But that is just a distraction from you. If you were to take my theory seriously instead of getting your feelings hurt you would see the wisdom in it.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Although humurous and I am still smiling...

It isn't always like the pics above. If it were so, I would be conservative for all the wrong reasons.

Trust me, I've known more than a few hot, hippy, left leaning chicks that made me tuck away my red, white, and blue so I could get closer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join