It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Does anybody ever go to the people in private YouTube messages who have uploaded paranormal videos and ask them the same questions that are asked here on ATS? Because I'm about ready to do that and since I'm new on ATS I don't know if it's commonly done and if you come back to the video linked on here and tell if you got a reply and what it said.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SaveTheWolves

Yes, that is fine.

What is usually even better and preferred is inviting people with very compelling or interesting videos to come to ATS to discuss it themselves. Say their video has been noticed on this forum, and we'd really appreciate it if they would like to join us in the discussion (providing a link), etc.

Hope that helps.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

Thanks for the reply. I just want to add that I was one of 'those' people who joined ATS to explain a UFO video I had uploaded to YT. It was a complete fake and I said so in the text under my video. I made it for another YT friend because we were questioning somebody else's UFO videos. I said I was going to try one and show her how it turned out. All of a sudden I noticed I was getting a lot of views on it and saw in the stats that they were coming from ATS. Apparently most people don't take the time to read the text that goes with the videos! So I joined ATS and by that time somebody had read what I said and the thread was closed. So I wanted to explain why I did it and how I did it so people would know what to look for in case another similar video popped up. So I opened a new thread, since the old one was locked and in no time, my new one was locked. I felt it was a shame because I was only trying to help. Some of the people were way off on how I made it and I thought it would be good to clear it up for future reference. So much for my good intentions because my first ATS thread lasted only a few minutes. LOL

new topics

join