It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does it take for one to be considered a prophet or messiah?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Thanks mate.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I have a keyboard you can have. Seriously if your broke and need a keyboard I'll send it to you

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Very useful, I think think that as of today I would grow a beard.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I would much sooner believe that the OP is in some kind of institute/facility where they do not allow the person inside to be exposed to a medium like ATS. I think the OP is bypassing some kind of filter...

This is just speculation on my account but maybe if we would ignore the comma issue we might be able to help him.........to his medication or something.

Peace
edit on 11-6-2011 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well it isn't something you can graduate too. No promotion will get you there. Can't meditate on it and expect anything. I know it isn't anything you can set your sights on and hope to acheive greatness at someday. The best thing you can hope for ? Is to be a good family man. May God grant you that because that is getting harder and harder to acheive. The results by which mankind is running things by the way.

You seem have a heavy finger on the coma button.
edit on 11-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Not the case. I'm just sitting in my blissful, peaceful room achieving higher states of awareness and sharing the information that I am receiving from my higher self. I really cannot find a better site than this to share spiritual information. I am receiving way more information than I can handle daily and therefore it is very hard for me to express my ideas as clear as I would like to.
edit on 11-6-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

But is it really necessary to use comma's?

You may not have noticed but those comma's are acting loopy on this site. Your thread title is so long it won't fit in my personal page and that's why I'm removing it.

Peace

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

What kind of knowledge is considered divine?
Personally, and from a philosophical point of view, I consider all "knowledge" to be finite and therefore false. No knowledge is Divine in this regard in my opinion.

I did not come to this conclusion lightly as it was a terrifying realization, nor was this simply a whimsical thought.

What would make a prophet credible?
Absolutely nothing, in the true sense of the meaning of both those words. Credibility denotes facts and provability, prophecies are rather unprovable. Prophets and/or Messiah are faith based and have nothing to do with science nor facts.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
my brothers/sisters shall not be frustrated by comma's ,
lol when it really p.sses them off , it reviels alot of there nature ,
great trick

just go with the flow ,

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Miracles, I guess. If you claim to be a prophet, what you say better happen. If you claim to be from God you should be able to show it by doing something that cannot be explained by rational means.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthCqer
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Not the case. I'm just sitting in my blissful, peaceful room achieving higher states of awareness and sharing the information that I am receiving from my higher self. I really cannot find a better site than this to share spiritual information. I am receiving way more information than I can handle daily and therefore it is very hard for me to express my ideas as clear as I would like to.
edit on 11-6-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

Your work is much aprreciated
This world, more precisely the people on it (US!!!), needs to connect with our higher selves in more profound ways
We need to realize our own true nature
Listen to the wind

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
simple,,you,need,someone,who,can,understand,you, and also speak the language of the people. Growing a beard will not improve your rhetoric or oratory. The prophet should seem mysterious and innaccessable to the average person and this will create an allure for many people. The beard may help with That. Then you need an average person who isn't a prophet that the people can relate to. A wordsmith to convey your message in a way that doesn't seem conceited or deceitful. You can make these mistakes without realizing it if you do not have a strong understanding of how fragile the human ego is. You have to cover all the important bases without going on so long that you lose their attention. You need some theatrics, too. Some charisma. Acting skills. You have to have spent time around people from all walks of life especially the lower class. you have to understand that nobody is better than anybody. Given the proper circumstances and enough time, I could become a rapist and a murderer. I'm fortunate enough that my environment didn't push me that way, the synapses in my brain fired off with just the right timing and whatnot. Look at guys who grew up in the Mafia who think nothing of cutting up a guy with a chainsaw... Were they just born evil? All of them? Or we're they just desensitized and learned a different set of survival laws than the rest of us because to appear unwillinv to commit violence or to refuse an order could mean death. once you realize we are all the same but have been influenced by stimulus in our environment since before birth, you will look at people differently. When you speak harshly to someone, it will be because you love them and you want them to learn because you want the best for them. This is an advanced technique that should only be used by someone who understands when to fight fire with fire and when to fight fire with water. Peace. BTW, what is all the information you are getting? I remember your writing style from another thread you made but don't remember the content much or if it resonated with me, but I keep an open mind. I find it works best that way. Why don't you send me something and I'll tell you what I think about your message and what would be the best way to convey it to others. p. s. it could also help to perform a miracle or predict the future accurately. This will get you instant Messiah Hood without needing any of the above... in a pinch. study the works of David Blaine and Chris Angel.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthCqer
What kind of knowledge is considered divine?

Knowledge which contradicts itself is considered divine by 'rabble'. Knowledge on prophecies such as armegeddon will lead people to make it happen in order to justify it is divine, but in fact its self fulfiling.

What would make a prophet credible?

Performing miracles via LERM. If you can do that, the rest shall follow.

-Naeem

edit on 12/6/2011 by naeem11111 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join