It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost at Mexican Hospital

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I realize this video is old and may very well have been posted in the past. I did try a search, and I may have missed it so I apologize for any repeat if so. On the other hand perhaps some of the newer members may not have seen it, sooo....

I like this video because it appears that this ghost seems to come from nowhere in a room with no apparent doors and disappears. Clearly something walks past the door. Also take note of the medicine tray that seems to roll on its own.

Just curious as to what you folks think of this and the good news it is short and sweet and no annoying music

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Big guy in a jacket moves across the window. As the guy comes into the room with the camera, the big guy pretending to be a ghost slips behind him and past the door.

The medical table has a string attached.

I like how the video starts out with some guy hitting on a nurse though

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Did He said I'm watching your boobies

When the cameraman enters the room, he keeps the camera pointed straight ahead at the wall just long enough for the "ghost" actor to slip out of the room behind the camera. The rolling tray trick could have been easily done with an unseen piece of string.

Good try, though!
edit on 11-6-2011 by smartbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I agree with ThinkingCap. If I were to video a ghost I would show the direction the ghost went not skip that section all together when entering the room. I mean seriously the "ghost" went right and the person filming shows to the left DUH! If the cart rolled then flew at the camera or something I might believe it a little more but a string would do to accomplish a simple movement like that. If there were no doors other than the one in the room there was no reason to go further than the doorway and the right corner should have been the first shot of the room. Sorry I call it a prank.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The "ghost" in question, is too solid and appears to be walking in a fast manner. As if he's in a hurry to go by the window, then crouch down quickly and move back to where he came from, under the window, really fast. Possible he didn't even need to crouch, as mentioned above, he ran by when the camera panned the other way.
edit on 11-6-2011 by dreamingawake because: fixed

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If it's not real, that guy is a ninja.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Interesting video. This makes me think of my mom oddly. She is a nurse and has worked at hospitals that she swore was haunted.

My mom is a nurse in labor and delivery. Where she used to work, the nursery was originally the ICU. Now, it was a small hospital so it was usually empty. My mom was out doing rounds, and she went into some storage room to get equipment.... There was no one there in the whole hall, but the door opened and closed my itself.

Also, the little baby rockers would start rocking by themselves, and several times things were moved. Books thrown off the shelf etc...

Hospitals can have all kinds of activity... Old or new... I will say this is a good video.... But I will have to look at it again tomorrow, when I am not so tired I am delirious.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I agree with the previous two posters, that guy would have had to some serious moves to get back out without being seen and the camera was focused on the guy talking and laughing when they saw the "ghost" and obviously went to investigate as they probably knew that no one should be in that room. Also many credible reports of ghosts say that they really are like solid humans, not floaty, shroud wearing apparitions.

Also hospitals do seem to have a very high incidence of paranormal events, I once found a link to the All Nurses forum and some of the stories from there, are incredible, all coming from level headed, intelligent people, there are 198 pages of responses and whilst there are one or two unbelievable ones, the majority are from people going about their day to day (or night) duties who have experienced things, often with witnesses! Here's the link Nursing Ghost Stories

But I've never seen that vid before and it does look interesting S&F

top topics

join