It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has any one seen these clips?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I am not saything, he is or is not right, but I would like to know what you think.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Now I the crazy one or is this guy the crazy one?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Can you at least brief us on what we are about to watch or tell us a little bit about what the videos contain so only those interested in the subject aren't wasting their time?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
All of his great examples are shows that use sarcasm, they are in the show poking fun at conspiracy people. They are not the proof for them, they are a joke on them. This guy just wants to sell his book, and he cannot separate reallity from ficiton.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by daviddee

Try this

How to embed youtube videos
edit on 11-6-2011 by smartbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
NICE!!!!

couldn't help but notice his intro to part 3(religion) uses my avatar hehe

its a conspiracy!!

on topic, its hard to tell where to draw the line on this debate... on one hand, yes, the images in movies and TV are a result of peoples facination with these symbols, and the people making the movies know that it will be seen by someone and commented on, but on the other hand, CT has become a mainstream thing more so in the past couple of decades.... why would they be putting things in movies or TV for long before that? the Flintstone referance comes to mind with that, also I believe the Cunninham father from Happy Days was also a lodge member....

who knows for sure though.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
In my opinion the writers,animator,sound guys, basicly all "the other guys" are a bit ecentric. Kinda like alot of people on here, they are smart odd people. They have a huge sense of humor and like to include hidden things for fun and braggin rights. Examples-Wilhelm scream, and many hidden disney animations.

While mass media ct is new, ct is not new and stuff like these shows/movies
are not even 100yrs old. Well after the invention of the idea of an illuminati and other nwo's ideas.

I do not belive if there was an illuminati/nwo that they would expose themselves in such a ridiculous way. Having this stuff taken out, removing the people, stopping it before it happens is just to easy. Even for people with minimal power. The media is riddled with three letter agents, they would not put it out themselves or let anyone if they existed.

Good post op, I just do not believe the guy.

P.S. Not exactly off topic but what if we were able to eliminate gangs somehow. Then a hundred years or two hundred years later someone looked through our recent possibly forgoten history then saw how wide spread and well organized they were. Would they think glad they changed or possibly start thinking people of certain race,class,geographical location, or fashion sense might be an underground gang org. Would they start seeing "signs" everywhere?

I honestly believe all these groups associated with any illuminati or nwo are/were just harmless gentlemen/women's clubs or at the worst class/race exclusive only clubs.

top topics

join