It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male Prostitutes Service Bilderberg Members at Elite Summit?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The Monarch Sex Slave program is still fully operational and is proven by this.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hey, power loving perverts need some loving to.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
kinda gives new credence to the Larry Sinclair
video confession of his Gay encounters with
Obama. Didn't Obama attend Bildeberg
in 2007-8???

I've always believed Larry Sinclair. Yes, he has a checkered past but so does half the country, that doesn't cause them to make up surreal stories about sitting presidents. He presented as much evidence as he possibly could; limo receipts, etc. It's too bad he wasn't wearing a blue dress.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WordPlayJAy

in my head, im just repeating "what the hell" over and over....

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
This is an opportunity ATS members cannot afford to miss. ATS members should get together and find a way to infiltrate the Bilderburgs under the guise of belonging to an exclusive circle catered to those with exotic and eccentric tastes. That's the only way to know for sure what's going on in there.
I think there's a secret link to apply for the advanced prostitute position somewhere on this site: www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

Oh..I get it..you're trying to be funny..

edit on 12-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You know what?
You probably have to some type of sexual activity to another dude if you want to become president
Because the powers that be want to know how far you would go and confirm that you would do anything for them
And a straight man having sexual relations with a another man, I mean TO DO THAT... You would do ANYTHING!!!

I, like many people, would rather shoot myself in the stomach and hope I survive rather than do that
I mean anything but thatttttttt

If I am right this means 2 things, a man who will not do this for them will never become president, and that a woman will never become president

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I have to agree , I have found it odd since i first saw Dark Secrets how close he is allowed to get ..I believe he is either a plant willing or is being used unknowingly to push what they want us to think .I mean come on in Dark Secrets he kept saying oh we ran out of tape every time security came up and we just told em we were with the Hillbillys ????? LOL much more going on with Alex Jones then we know

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Sounds awfully disgusting to me. But it could be all gossip.
May even be some kind of ritual or something if the rich and powerful are indeed
indulging in such acts.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Thanks OP for posting this. S&F

People, this is NOT about gay issues. This group of thugs are all part of some disturbing beliefs, traditions and rituals. Once you agree on that, you will see that it's not about sex. This group IS in power because they are not human. They have no compassion, empathy, morals.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I hope they get busted for more things. This year is not looking good for the NWO.

Perhaps the veil has dropped.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Yeaaahh.. proven.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Really dude? Give up your search for truth and enlightenment, your thinking is far too behind the times.

A man who could commit a homosexual act would do anything? They are evil perverse.

Is anyone paying attention to the fact that this is retarded and complete tabloid fodder?

This thread actually disgusts me.. I'm a straight guy and I can see how homophobic and paranoid everyone here is.

Honestly if a few gay prostitutes were there.. what would it matter? Is that some kind of personification of their evil in your minds? That's what brings you to your conclusions? Come on guys use your brains.
edit on 12-6-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Makes me wanna vomit

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
eww they gay

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
reply to post by Ahmose

So why do we have to group homosexuals in with the "deviance" of the bilderbergs. I keep seeing words like deviant this, disgusting that, pedophilia, CORPSES, and then "but im not a homophobe" or "it doesnt bother me". While I can see everyone really doesnt like these guys, theres way too many negative connotations going on here about homosexuality in relation to these other acts people accuse them of.

well,
It is not the homosexual part that made me group them into "deviants"..
I even consider myself a "deviant".

So when I say "deviant", Im not trying to put negative connotations onto it.
There are, in my opinion, "good" deviants, and "bad" ones..

Homosexuals I do not put into the "bad deviant" basket.

I also have friends (and a relative) who is gay, So honestly, Homosexuality really does not bother me.
I truly couldn't care less if someone is gay or not.

It's the rest of the sick and twisted crap these people do that gets me, not the fact that they like other men.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
These people have no mandate from any of their respective peoples,this is as dodgy as it can get,these people are completely above the law,they are the law,they make the laws and change them willy nilly,i hate it how decrepit,disgusting vile excuse's for human being's can get away with this treason against their respective peoples.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Thanks for the response, The news headline is the real blame here, im sure your intentions were about the bilderbergs and illegal/unsavoury things go on. Alot of posters got hung up on the fact it was male prostitutes and the thread got a bit derailed, and off course from the original purpose you had in mind.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
reply to post by Ahmose

Thanks for the response, The news headline is the real blame here, im sure your intentions were about the bilderbergs and illegal/unsavoury things go on. Alot of posters got hung up on the fact it was male prostitutes and the thread got a bit derailed, and off course from the original purpose you had in mind.

Yeah its not about how weird it is that our world's richest men, former (and possibly future) presidents, and politicians are hanging out with prostitutes. Its not about the link between this and the grove where they light a giant owl statue on fire and have a mock human sacrafise. No.... its because they're pro gay. Are you people out of your mind?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

later in the vid it says they brought in male prostitutes, lol just something i found today and remembered i read this thread today as well, so i posted it
edit on 12-6-2011 by gam3pr0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Is this really any big surprise to anyone? A lot of them are (closet gays or bisexuals)...and figure while I am away...I can really play! Sex addicts...the whole lot.

Sociopaths. One of the way's to spot a sociopath is sex addiction or those who view sex as an "activity". And if you also look at their Cremation of Care ritual, it fits with them being sociopaths. Because sociopaths cannot feel right from wrong(to them it is just an intellectual construct) they view it as a burden they shouldn't have to bear.
It is like blow back they don't want to deal with. And the ritual also serves to crush whatever conscience the few normals among them have(mindless sex has the same outcome, destruction of ones conscience/soul).

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah
These people have no mandate from any of their respective peoples,this is as dodgy as it can get,these people are completely above the law,they are the law,they make the laws and change them willy nilly,i hate it how decrepit,disgusting vile excuse's for human being's can get away with this treason against their respective peoples.

No one is above the law. Your either within the law or outside the law. Not above or below. And anyone outside the law is an outlaw.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join