It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tree used to grow in Brooklyn...Until these guys cut it down to steal a bike.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This video is hilarious; it shows a couple of guys cutting down a tree somewhere in NYC. At one point it seems one guy is trying to stop the guy with the ax but, later he joins in and rams the tree with his body in an attempt (unsuccessful and hilarious) to knock down the tree.

In the end, after the tree is down, one of the guys jumps on the bike and takes it for a short joy ride before leaving it at the base of the tree.

After all that work, they decided they didn't like the bike that much after all.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If you want to sum up the human race in a couple of minutes, there you have it. We have no connection wth mother earth anymore. Shame.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I would bring my axe to that party, but it aint trees that would fall

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
WOw what surprises me is that .. chopping a tree down took alot of kentetic energy... question is... Why cant they use the same energy to be productive comminty members... I am a Canadian.. Im really concerned with all the videos of BLACK people in the USA who SWARM at McDonalds and other public areas.. and then see all these guys.. who are not bright enough to chop downa tree... hahaha I would really really be concerned about thier actions... whats wrong with them? If they say OPRESSION.. I call BULL POO.. They dont know OPRESSION.. like my people have...but you dont see us looting.. swarming... hurting... we deal with it and carry on. Its just a alme exscuse for them to make lazy choices individually...

As for the comment about Humainty not having a connection with "Mother Earth" by the way is an Aborginal Term... is UNTRUE... you cant weight the entire human population earthly respect on some street monekys... these are just some really lazy dumb animals who cant use that energy to get jobs.
Just sayin... sorry if I offended anyone.. its just My opinion.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Even before clicking on the topic, just by reading the title, i was sure it was a bunch of black guys...and i was right.
The video is funny in a sad way, it reminds me of that ''n-word' stole my bike' meme that was big a couple of years ago (based on the NES Punch Out tranings montage :lol

Stealing a bike is bad, chopping down a tree to steal a bike is even worse...chopping down a bike to steal a bike and than not even steal it is....stupid.
And where did they get the axe? A bunch of obviously not so bright people running around with an axe? Thank god i live so far away from NY.

But i can't stop laughing over the scene where the one guy tries to ram down the tree

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
sad the object here was to steal nothing more..they didnt even want what they worked so hard forjust to prove to people if we want it we take it nothine you have is safe..locks are for honest people anyhow..

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Those guys should be charged with animal cruelty. Now all the poor dogs in the neighborhood will have nowhere to do their business.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Now do you understand why the world is overpopulate with these types of people? Instead of leaving things alone and not touching anything that doesn't belong to them, they decide to hurt trees and ruin the day/night of the owner of the transportation device (or bike). Stealing is not nice.

top topics

join