It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mblah's Parmesan Chicken Stuffed w/ spinach, tomato and mozzarella

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I made this up one night because I was hungry

Mblah's Parmesan Chicken Stuffed w/ spinach, tomato and mozzarella

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50350e7586ad.jpg[/atsimg]

Ingredients

3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 tomatoes, sliced
1 package of fresh spinach
1 cup shredded mozzarella
2 cup parmesan cheese
1 cup Italian bread crumbs
2 eggs
S&P for taste

In a medium bowl mix the parmesan and Italian bread crumbs with a little salt and pepper. MIx the two eggs in a small bowl separately and put them aside. Next you want to pound each breast til they are about 1/2 in thickness. Now dip each breast in the egg mixture and then coat with the bread crumb and cheese mixture, coat evenly. You will now need the tomatoes, spinach and mozzarella. Now put as much of each in each breast. Start with the spinach, then tomato and lastly the shredded cheese. Roll chicken breasts into a roll shape like you would for Chicken Cordon Bleu. Tie with kitchen string or close with medium sized tooth picks. Cover pan with foil and bake in preheated oven at 350F for about 25mins or juices run clear. You can bake them on a cookie sheet or in a baking dish it doesn't matter. I have used both but you get more juices in a pan for the gravy.

I also made a mushroom gravy but I don't remember exactly what I did but I remember most of it.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17f91f06894c.jpg[/atsimg]
Ok after I baked the chicken I took whatever juices were in the pan and put in a small sauce pan. I added a little flour, some diced mushroom, a little chicken bouillon granules and some milk along with some salt and pepper. I don't remember the amounts because I just made it up as I went along. I cooked it all on low and continued stirring. I then let it sit and thicken. It actually came out really well and I remember telling my roommate I should have written that all down lol

I love to stuff chicken, it's so easy and you can put pretty much anything in them!

edit on 6/11/2011 by mblahnikluver because: take out unnecessary line

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You seriously win.

I woke up to your thread about bread.

So I ate some toast.

Now I don't know WHAT I am going to do.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
sounds good, although doesnt look all that good with the gravy

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
sounds good, although doesnt look all that good with the gravy

You don't have to have the gravy, that is why I made one with and one without. My bf didn't like gravy so I made it for me. I LOVE gravy lol and if I can make it out of anything I've made I will lol esp when I have bread to dunk in it

Yeah it tastes fine without gravy too

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
You seriously win.

I woke up to your thread about bread.

So I ate some toast.

Now I don't know WHAT I am going to do.

thanks

Mmm toast. I had some toast yesterday with the bread I made

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I am making homemade pizza tonight, but your reciepe is a banker for next week! Thank you!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
I am making homemade pizza tonight, but your reciepe is a banker for next week! Thank you!

Thanks

What kind of pizza?

I made Mblah's White Pizza a couple weeks ago for my bf. It was his favorite so I made it for him his first night back after being out of town for 7wks. It was great and I have been requested to make more sometime.

You should share your recipes on here!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This is the best recipe I have seen so far on ATS by far!! There is nothing about this recipe that doesn't sound good! And, thanks for the photos. That makes me want it even more. I may make this for my mom and grandma when they come to visit nest weekend!

top topics

join