It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GLP Stealing My ATS Thread!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
GLP is no comparison to ATS, but they do come up with breaking news ahead of us sometimes, it's worth a gander once in a while.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Anytime this happens please make sure to contact one of the Admin's here.

Doesn't matter if it is GLP or any other site. ATS takes your right to your writings seriously. There have been cases in the past where the owners had to send a DCMA notice to other sites that refused to remove content when the original writer sent requests that were ignored.

It's also why we demand that all material taken from elsewhere be attributed properly and credit given to the original site/author. Stealing others work is not tolerated and neither is someone stealing your work.

Glad this worked out smoothly for you.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

your sidebar pic reminded me of how people say ( I don't know where this originates from ) that if you let enough monkeys play on typewriters for enough time they would eventually recreate the entire works of William Shakespeare. maybe the monkeys at GLP are on their way! this could be a major break-through for the monkeys to finally get the recognition they deserve. not.

but seriously, it is kind of flattering that someone felt your work was so good they tried to make it appear their own. "imitation is the highest form of flattery" i've heard. sorry, i don't know any sayings about outright plagiarism!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Nice work from admin and good to know us members get backed up..

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Yeah thanks or the advice there mate I will do in future if I find that good to know ATS is looking out for the members.

Out of curiosity what other experiences have people had of their work being plagiarised?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
GLP is a cesspool. You would do well to steer clear of it. For many years it was to be a good place to learn the latest info, and I prefer the non-segregated format, but strange things are afoot there and I consider my ban from there to be a boon and not a bust.

OP I hope you get some recourse from them and have them acknowledge you or remove the post.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Yeah, its not enigma but really very common reality, But i wont blame Glp or Ats for it. I have seen ATS threads moving Glp and vice versa. Even www.beforeitsnews.com is part of this share of info.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join