It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Anonymous communication regarding the Federal Reserve

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

I am not with Anonymous, nor do I have the need to be, that being said I do fully endorse them.

Anonymous is just one facet of a larger Movement dedicated to effecting the change that needs to happen.

I wasn't necessarily targeting you with the "criticize" remark, that was intended more for the larger audience, it is imperative that people stop just talking about how messed up things are and start doing something, anything, no matter what it is or how little it may be.

The world of Sheeple actually works both ways, TPTB use them to keep the status quo, but self-actualized individuals attempting change will also attract Sheeple.

Then those individuals taking a stand have numbers, those of us that are awake have the responsibility to lead by example if we have any hope of waking the rest up from their induced slumber.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I could definitely see an economic collapse being conducted on this day. Then the bankers would have anonymous to blame during the installation of martial law. I'm not saying I think it'll happen, but rather that would be the best day for an economic collapse to happen, seeing as they could blame it on anonymous.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by youwouldknow

as has been mentioned Anonymous aren't just hackers. they can be anyone, anywhere ... posting on threads on forums, wherever ... they can be you or your sister or brother or neighbor, but to label them "only" as hackers would be a disservice. maybe some of them are hackers, but not all of them. and maybe what Anonymous is trying to do is to hack the fabric of society itself... now, wouldn't that be something?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1307847115&sr=8-1

Get it by Tuesday June 14th if you order in the next 44 hours.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
My faith in this kind of thing and my hopes of disclosure and change ended with the Wikileaks disaster. I was pretty excited when they announced Wikileaks was going to change the face of government within six months, then the leak was a trickle and the entire event fell off the tracks.
I honestly hope anonymous turns out to be the real deal, but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I love the fact that this video uses Mario Savio (Who I doubt many know of) most famous and equally brilliant speech. I also love the fact that one of my favorite punk bands good riddance has also used this exact same section of this exact same speech as an intro to one of their songs!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Anonymous is exactly what America needs!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I sure am glad.it beats tracking and killing the bastards,They are ready for that approach anyway.They also doubt a lot of us will actually do it.
I certainly never want to fight here.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

To the men in the shadows of the men in the shadows... Farewell.

Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin
Lazares Brothers Banks of Paris
Israel Moses Seif Bank of Italy
Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam
Lehman Brothers Bank of New York
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York
Kuhn, Loeb Bank of New York
Goldman, Sachs Bank of New York

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Explicit language

edit on 12-6-2011 by Skerrako because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
bump for RT coverage rt.com...

I'm ready, will post pics after

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
They gave Bernake 90 days to leave and now the IMF has been struck which tells me ESR is in effect. Round 2 due soon.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

The IMF job wasn't Anon.

Government 'may have hacked IMF'

They point to the sophisticated nature of the attack and the resources needed to develop it.

Malicious software, designed to steal confidential files, was installed on at least one IMF computer.

Although government involvement is widely suspected, the IMF has not released enough details to be sure.

But ESR is on.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

One obvious and unanswered question remains is what Gov't has a gripe against the IMF to conduct this?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join