It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Anonymous communication regarding the Federal Reserve

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

They are planning a "sit-in" of sorts on June 14th. I personally think an action like this is long overdue.

Do you think this will have any bearing on Fed or their business practices?

Will the true citizens voice be heard or will the propaganda media cover it as frivolous or even cover it at all?

What bearing do you think this will have on the political landscape of our country?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
God bless America...
Second line.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
So the day of making his own justice has came.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Why this obsession with Bernanke? Do they really think firing him will make and difference? The elites will fill that job right away with another governmental economist or a former owner of a big company or something like that, somebody knowing the dire importance of complying with internal and external guidelines set forth. Firing Bernanke has no real value.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

You're missing the point. If Anonymous takes this guy down, Who's to say they couldn't with the next person inline to take over.

edit on 11/6/2011 by YoungMind92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
So a buncha random hackers, are trying to get people to do something in public on the 14th (protest). Lol, this is so fail.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by youwouldknow

So let's see your idea, then.
Or you think the status quo should just remain?
edit on 11-6-2011 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
me thinks Anon is going about it
all wrong.

Bernanke is involved, but he is
only one member of the board.

asking for the resignation of just
one member who can be replaced
tomorrow is not a solid tactic.

If you had of wanted Operation Empire
to REALLY be productive, you would
have asked everyone to protest until
they closed the FED entirely.

Who comes up with these tactics ???

Or is this just a false flag by TPTB
to oust Bernanke who wants to retire
anyway? And make it look like Anon
has credibility ???

If Bernanke leaves, it will be because
he wants to leave or the board asks
him to leave. This protest is irrelevant.
It will not put a dent in TPTB.

If you're gonna ask folks to protest,
it ought to be worth something.
Just like chess, you sacrifice key pieces
of your army to gain ground or open
up opposition defenses. This protest
does neither.

I personally do not support this Operation.

Or it may be a head count operation to
see how many folks are really involved
in this way of thinking. A ploy by DHS.
I'm sure photos of every protestor will
find it's way into a database somewhere.
Mission Success.
edit on 6/11/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Besides the fact that he is another Zionest Jew put in place by George Bush then put in 2nd term by Obama. He is the one responsible for the bailout of all the banks which helped destroy the US economy. THe total financial melt down of the 2008 economy and rape of the American people can be laid at the doors of Mr. Ben Shalome Bernake. Which of course is a paid highway robber for the Bilderburgs.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Yeah, this one seems a little odd from Anonymous. Asking people to go into public for a sit-in. This one doesn't seem to fit their standard M.O., and unfortunately, I don't see it working at all. As other have mentioned, taking down Ben himself won't have much effect because there are a number other likely candidates that will fill the void quikcly, and the entire Fed is the problem, not one man on the board. So, will the actual hacktivists show up to sit in, or will they stay behind their monitors and let the minions take care of business. While I typically support the Anonymous ideals, this one is weird.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Maybe this is just a recruiting operation of sorts. I tend to agree that the stated purpose is probably futile, but it is a sore spot to rally support with...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
if they all sit in one spot for their demonstration wont that just point out all the people that are affliated with annonymous, i mean the message doesnt even mention where the protest sitting will be so its only going to be the ones in know that are there.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

I feel the same way, bernake is just a talking head. I guess they want that as a first sign, it is the easiest thing to do right away.

baby steps

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

Check my signature and you will have you answer

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
if they all sit in one spot for their demonstration wont that just point out all the people that are affliated with annonymous, i mean the message doesnt even mention where the protest sitting will be so its only going to be the ones in know that are there.

from what I gathered from the video, its not just one spot they are planning on protesting at... it seems they are trying to get the regular people that are tired of the status quo to join together and protest all across the country.

if each person that saw this video went to their respected state capitol, then there would be dozens if not hundreds of people flocking all the state capitols on the same day....

that in my opinion is what they are trying to achieve, and if it happens, it would be a bit difficult to sweep under the carpet by the MSM

of course, being a CT, I have no doubt that there will be photos taken of every person participating in this event, and those people will indeed end up on a list

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Or it may be a head count operation to see how many folks are really involved in this way of thinking. A ploy by DHS. I'm sure photos of every protestor will find it's way into a database somewhere. Mission Success.

You know Boon, I have been raising awareness of this social action since it was sourced from anon in march, and this is not the first time someone has raised this concern. But there is never an ounce of proof.

Me on the other hand have corresponded with those with and around anon, and have not caught an inkling of dishonesty or CIA, and I know their modus operandi very well.

The point is, that you can't run around being scared that everything has the government behind it, as we saw in Tunisa, Egypt, and multiple other countries everntually the fear barrier is broken. Sure, I bet the government knows all about this operation. But is that really a reason not to participate?

Thinking everything is a CIA op will make you no better than the fear-driven sheeple my friend. There are genuine groups that move against TPTB, just ask the colonists in 1770 or civil rights leaders in the 1960's

If ATS was around in the 1960's the probably would of thought the million man march on washington by MLK jr was a CIA op

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola
Yeah, this one seems a little odd from Anonymous. Asking people to go into public for a sit-in. This one doesn't seem to fit their standard M.O., and unfortunately, I don't see it working at all. As other have mentioned, taking down Ben himself won't have much effect because there are a number other likely candidates that will fill the void quikcly, and the entire Fed is the problem, not one man on the board. So, will the actual hacktivists show up to sit in, or will they stay behind their monitors and let the minions take care of business. While I typically support the Anonymous ideals, this one is weird.

Odd? How does public protest not fit their MO exactly?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12a6cf6fe58e.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86e7404ece1b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3e2138c5517.jpg[/atsimg]

It's not all about hacking or doing DOS attacks, the MOST important thing they are doing in all of their operations is bringing awareness to an issue/person/corporation.

The goal isn't just to get rid of Bernanke, but to bring to the public eye the reason they have targeted him, the "sit-in" operation actually is the best method at this particular point because another hack will just get swept up in "Cyber-terrorism" and the public would disregard the reason why it happened.

We can all sit and say how they could do it different, or how you would do this or that instead, but ARE YOU?

Are you doing anything to address what's going on, or is it just easier to do nothing and criticize the people that are not just taking it anymore and trying to do something?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

I gotcha, and fully admit I probably don't know if it fits. I know there have been peaceful protests and all, but something seems different with this one. I guess we can come back to this thread after the 14th and see if there really was any effect at all from this Op. I still don't think there will be enough protesters to make any kind of a difference, whether I go and do my part or not, which I am considering actually. With that said, I was not critizing, just speculating and discussing really. But I have to ask, being that you obviously know so much, one would assume that you are part of Anonymous, or maybe just want to be. Either way, I appreciate your input and insight for sure, and it will be interesting to see what happens on the 14th.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
Why this obsession with Bernanke? Do they really think firing him will make and difference? The elites will fill that job right away with another governmental economist or a former owner of a big company or something like that, somebody knowing the dire importance of complying with internal and external guidelines set forth. Firing Bernanke has no real value.

It has value for the Fed. The same thing happens every four years for Americans. They get a new guy in who they hope will be the one to make things better. And, we know what happens when business gets in the way of the plans that got them elected.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Do all of your posts just cry Attention Seeker?

These people have to start somewhere. Somewhere small. Little victories all over the place is
how to topple the Empire. Asking for them to close the FED is just STUPID!!!!!!!!!!

Wont happen.

However, attacks that disrupt and wear down the opponent are far more devastating int he long run.

At least THEY are doing something. What are you doing? Except proudly displaying your accomplishment of being a researcher and writer on your silly picture. Well done.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join