It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2/16/2012 false flag? strange OPSEC poster on Army post.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
As some of you may know i'm in the US Army.

One of the posters for Operational Security (OPSEC) warns that there's plenty more dates on the callender.

One full date is displayed, and it's not 9/11/01

Linky
16 Febuary 2012...

Could mean nothing, but interesting non-the-less...
edit on 6/11/2011 by GrOuNd_ZeRo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
when i first saw that date i thought number summation arrived it at 13, but i did quick math and it's actually 14!

anyone see any relevant numerology in that date?
edit on 6/11/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Some of those dates seem random.

The Tuesday, May 30th was last year, I believe.

Saturday July 10th was also last year.

I don't recall anything significant on those days, so logic says that 2-16-2012 is just a random date picked out, meaning any day in the future could be another 9/11.

Of course, this is ATS, so yes, file this under "dates to watch for" after the scratched out May 21st.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
cooresponds to this in the jewish calendar

23 Shevat - (1188 BCE) - War on Benjamin Armies of the Tribes of Israel converged upon the Tribe of Benjamin in the aftermath of the "Concubine at Givah" incident. This was a war which nearly brought about the extinction of the Benjaminites, detailed in the Book of Judges, chapters 19-21).

even though the jewish calendar is filled with dates of war and battles.
interesting it matched to this one.

but still, could be just a random date.

but on a graphical and design point of view, it does stand out quite a bit, even more than the obvious 9/11

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

They may have gotten a little cute, but they are trying to get you to go to the Interagency Opsec Support Staff website listed at the bottom of the poster to get you to find out about the meaning of those dates and get everyone thinking about opsec. Nothing sinister, they are just trying to get a buzz going about opsec.

PS, you need to be on a goverment computer or have a goverment security cetificate installed on your computer to access the site.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Birddog26 because: PS, you need to be on a goverment computer or have a goverment security cetificate installed on your computer to access the site.

new topics

top topics

join