It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien bases on other planets in our solar system?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Does anyone think that there are alien bases/craft on other planets in our solar system? If they are visiting Earth then they would need a permanent base near us, I would imagine. Although, I guess they already have a base on our very own Earth, right?

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have read stories of bases in our solar system. Some people claim there are alien bases on the far side of the moon. Other people claim Mars was inhabited at one time and it has bases (underground) that still exist. For more theories, google,"alien bases on other planets".

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
if there is it would be on the moon IMO check this out.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
We humans find other planets interesting for exploration, i wouldnt doubt if a more intelligent race thought the same thing.
Im pretty sure that alien races has dwelled into our inner earth and now have bases their. The moon might be a station and not be naturaly made.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
sorry guys but the moon is a natural moon,not a death star and the earth is not hollow

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I think if aliens were really advanced they might not even use a base on a moon or planet. They might just use some type of ''Mother ship'' as a base of operation. A large ship could have a number of advantages over a terrestrial base.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I hear that if you are hungry enough the moon does taste like cheese!

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I think that maybe it is quite possible that Mars was some sort of stop-over planet before reaching Earth. The shapes on Mars' surfaces resemble those of Earth's pyramids. Perhaps the pyramids were also used as some sort of communication device for locations to land etc.

Link

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
My guess would be that interstellar travelers, simply because of the light years between our world and theirs, would not require a stop-over in our solar system.

This would be like the Chinese Air Force needing a stopover in Queens to get to Long Island (or even shorter), if you see what I mean. By light-year standards, the distance between our planets is really quite small.

The other reason is that any interstellar travel would require at least some measure of dimensional leaping, far beyond light speed.

However, dimensional travelers seem to me a possibility. You might want to check out the webpage at onealclan0.tripod.com... We have definitely been visited twice as a matter of historical record.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Websites that use the bible code as references can't be trusted imo, the "bible" code doesn't exist.

As for being on other planets, I guess it's possible.....

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The best place for aliens to examine us is right beneath us... they don't need to travel here, if they are right here.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
I think if aliens were really advanced they might not even use a base on a moon or planet. They might just use some type of ''Mother ship'' as a base of operation. A large ship could have a number of advantages over a terrestrial base.

I agree. A base just leaves the door open that we may discover the aliens, which I don't think they want. So a self contained mobile outpost(s) may work best. I don't remember hearing any large number of abductees reporting being whisked to the Moon or Mars. I do think the moon may be plausible, but we do focus a lot of attention on it and so the aliens may see that as being too obvious. My belief is that their main job is to monitor us so I'm guessing they are in some kind of orbit around us yet quite far out so as not to be easily detected...I think the oceans are a good place to hide out too since a quite a few reports came in during the 1950-70s of large UFOs over and under the ocean. Yet being in "satellite" mode would probably work best to monitor our planet.

[edit on 8-8-2004 by Boogie]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Just a pieace of information to the people that belives just in "science":

about 13 years ago, i have red in the "national geographic magazin", a article about a experience. the scientists have build a prototipe of some kind of satelite or probe, especialized in analize data, to see if a "planet", or "moon", have life on it or not. so,,,where they decide to do that experience....on earth...logical..lol...where we have life besides this place??(they had thinked).
the experiment was a "fiasco"!...lol
because when the machine have analized our atmosphere, it sended to earth the analized data saying that planet earth can't sustain life....why?...simple...it have detected traces of a toxic substance(i can't recall the name of it).the problem with that was that all the biological complex life like humans and mammals here need to "fart" times to times,(sorry but i do not know other word for this), and that is the reason why it exists traces of that "toxic substance", on our atmosphere!!!...lol...that make me think...if they cannot even can determinate that is life on our planet,,,why they are always so sure that the other planets and moons are totaly steryle??...lol
just a curiosity

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
LOL Kangaxx
:

That one was too much for me mate!!

It's like the "information" they are giving about the new probe, that's planned to orbiting Mercury... in search of... "Ice" ????

Please forgive me, but i'm not going to swallow that one, hehe

[edit on 8/8/04 by HARAK]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
hehe,,,no..it is true... don't you have seen the TV news?they are spending X million Dollars to see if mercury have...ICE...IMAO
...but it is funny how they know almoust the complete quimical composition of all the plannets and they'rs atmosphere...but they need to send a probe to mercury to see if it have ice...funny!
)

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
All very cool. A couple of things: Mercury has no atmosphere, the backside, facing away from the sun is Known as one of the coldest places known. It is logical as a part of a survey mission to look for ice. Anothe comment said the distances between our world is not that great. True, bit a light year is still a heck of a long, long distance. It's all relative, I still don't see why we stand out well enough for study. Time and money, on some level, it comes down to can we and how much? Even for Greys or Reptilians.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
All very cool. A couple of things: Mercury has no atmosphere, the backside, facing away from the sun is Known as one of the coldest places known. It is logical as a part of a survey mission to look for ice. Anothe comment said the distances between our world is not that great. True, bit a light year is still a heck of a long, long distance. It's all relative, I still don't see why we stand out well enough for study. Time and money, on some level, it comes down to can we and how much? Even for Greys or Reptilians.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Italiano

...And...???

new topics

top topics

join