It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Search for Bin Laden's Body

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Strange how the truely top secret stuff like this thread is largely ignored by ATSers. So the body was never found. If it had been, i would have been amazed that some truth actually came out of the White House.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I would look in the tomb at yale next to geronimo's bones

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
I think this guy is full of it.

He must believe the official story to go looking for the body in the sea, otherwise he wouldn’t bother with this so all he is looking for is a photo of the body to show to the American people as proof that OBL is dead. However for him to go to the expense of hunting for the body he must believe his body is at the bottom of the sea. Seems really strange to me, for him to do this he has to believe the official story and he must know how improbable it is that he will find the body.

I just don’t get it, makes no scene. If he has money to spend like that he should use it to help bring about a court case forcing the government to release the picture.

We continuously hear people stating on here that if you believe the trails in the sky are Chemtrails, then hire a Plane and go into the trails and take a sample.

Another one we hear, is build a replica of the twin towers and smash two planes into them to see if they collapse the way the originals did.

When someone actually gets off their arse in an attempt to try to prove that OBL is actually buried at sea, all the excuses come out against it, i.e even if they found a body, they would try to claim it isn't OBL.

If pictures were available they should have been produced immediately. For what it's worth I'm guessing he won't find anything, purely because he isn't there.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
At this point, it would be impossible to find Bin Laden's body at sea. A rotting body is like crack to sharks. And the Indian Ocean happens to have 17 types roaming those waters. Most important are the Great White, Tiger, Thresher, Blue and Hammerhead.

I did the tsunami relief off Indonesia in the Indian Ocean in 2005. We recovered only a few bodies which had been dead for a couple of months by the time we got there. The bodies were usually a sun bleached piece of torso. Maybe an arm or leg still attached. The local wildlife doesn't leave much. About a half dozen recovered bodies versus thousands of unrecovered ones. Not to mention these bodies had been found over two hundred miles from shore.

A recovery of Bin Laden just isn't going to be possible. The search area is too big. The sharks are too hungry. The time table for a recovery has long expired.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I maintain that there never was a sea dump of the body, most likely the guy they hired to impersonate Bin Ladin. Dumping evidence in the ocean would be too risky, sombody could find it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join