It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call to action for programmers - need earthquake event map

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
You stilll haven't addressed the question of why they would purposefully cause earthquakes in an area that would cause extreme death and destruction.

I know many scientists and none of them would allow this to happen. If they are just testing it there are plenty of places where no one would be affected where they could do this.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I've learned not to question IF a person would do something when it comes to various elements of our wonderful shadow government. Since HAARP was built by BAE Systems, the largest defense contractor in the world, and funding is primarily from the U.S. Armed Forces, I'll set aside my personal beliefs as to "why" someone might do it. If it's possible, some sociopath out there may just do it. I'm not a full-on HAARP-disaster believer but I do think it needs to be studied completely.

but... Phage eliminated one major aspect of this. Back to comparisons!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for the clarification about "heating".

Two questons for you: Do you happen to know why the magnetometer doesn't show what the waterfall does on that date? As in this Mag reading from 11Mar11 (below). It seems that a major heating of the atmosphere would cause a significant magnetometer reading change.

Also, do you have any link/citation that HAARP was broadcasting a heating signal, as indicated on your 08May09 graph?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Phage? or anyone else?

pretty valid question in the last post ^

top topics

<< 1   >>

join