It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Family/Personal Preparedness Plan was implemented before this year (with proof)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
So I figured I would start a new thread on this, since this would disappear in the other thread.

On many official NASA PDF documents there is a tag showing the year (and possibly month) of when the document was created/updated.

Looks like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/960d0ee77e1b.png[/atsimg]

The above comes from this document:

www.nasa.gov...

Bottom of the last page.

Look familiar?

It's from the Emergency preparedness page everyone is up in arms about at the moment.

Here's a NASA PDF from 2004:

www.nasa.gov...

Bottom of page the same type of code is visible with 2004.

So here is evidence that these documents haven't been produced "just in time for Elenin", they've just updated and re-issued older documents.

Case closed.

edit on 11/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
ty, hopefully my nwo parents start rethinking that if nasa postes a "survival kit" we need one to at home too... =)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

In fact, the NASA Emergency Preparedness Plan Procedural Requirement was created prior to 2010 (note, the document, itself, at least for the couple times I tried to open it, is for NASA personnel). Its most recent revision was at the start of 2009.
It's nothing new.
edit on 11-6-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Ha!

I was going to throw that page in too but didn't because I couldn't open the document to confirm if it the same.

Found a pandemic influenza contingency plan from 2010 too:

lms.larc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So typically it is updated and distributed in August.

Thats the usual 'end of the year wrap up time' to meet the yearly goals. I would imagine a September release to the employees would be the norm then.

One more thing............ If its normally updated and distributed in the fall as part of the yearly wrap up......Why do you suppose its coming out in Q3. Obviously they are trying to wrap up the Q4 objectives early. Is there some sort of cash infusion going on there that they would start working in a timely manner?

ill be in touch.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The one linked to by that page is the entire document covering NASA's official guidelines for dealing with disasters... of which this recent release (with the memo) is just a small portion.

The current document can't be accessed, but the older version, effective in 1999, is available:

NASA Procedures and Guidlines

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Well there ya go.

Amazing what little shadows some will jump at...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hmmmm....so this is what we have come to.

A thread about a thread.

I expect more Chadwickus.

You haven't answered anyof the important questions the other thread has raised.

1. Why now?

2. Why mention "terrorism" and "other catastrophes"?

3. Why mention the Great Lakes in the video?

Now, I will say that if the purpose of this thread is to direct traffic here, instead of there, then I suppose you will succeed to some degree...

In your race for debunkery and "denying ignorance" at all costs, you eliminate creativity and always claim "coincidence"

Oh well, carry on...

edit on 11-6-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Nope not a thread about a thread, it's a thread about NASA's preparedness document.

With 99% less fat.

I can't answer your questions but the fact remains these documents have been around for quite some time and bears no significance to the 'why now?' theory.

Don't worry, I won't steal flags from you, this is a conspiracy website after all...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Relax man, I know what you're doing.

And it most certainly IS a "thread about a thread"..

You can think what you want about me or my intentions, but I'm not dumb.

Another common debunker attack is to mention flags and stars. Until they make an ATS store where I can trade points for t-shirts and mugs, you can have every single one of them, they mean absolutely nothing.

It's disgraceful what you are doing to the image of true skeptics that come here. This site needs those for balance, not smart-asses.

edit on 11-6-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thank you Chadwickus. I'll alert the family the vacation is back on.

Sooner or later no one is getting off this planet alive and the fact that the majority of us live a dull and boring existence only serves to fuel myths and conspiracies. Most people want to be privy to some significant cataclysmic event to give purpose to their life rather than face the fact our lives are meaningless.

P.S, I read EVERY post in the other doomer thread. I'd rather be prepared than scared. It is better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Toss a coin, it looks like rain.

/MD

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I have no problem with you at all, I don't typically agree with you but that's why we're here, isn't it?

And again, I started this thread with new information on the subject, that's all.

And then I read your edit...

Another common debunker attack is to mention flags and stars. Until they make an ATS store where I can trade points for t-shirts and mugs, you can have every single one of them, they mean absolutely nothing.

It's disgraceful what you are doing to the image of true skeptics that come here. This site needs those for balance, not smart-asses.

Clearly you have an issue with me, I'm not attacking you and I couldn't care less about stars and flags either, I just assumed this is why you got all pissy at me.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
there's no need for a second thread on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join