It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Its happend before, so why not now?

page: 9
23
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeSpeaker
 


The problem here is that you are showing evidence of individual studies in the past...studies which were done in a limited fashion, and then over with rather quickly. I have no problem believing such an experiment could be done today.....However Chemtrails believers suggest an ONGOING, LONG TERM manipulation of the atmosphere, of the entirety of N.America or more (the effects of the manipulation seems to differ from believer to believer).

To suggest these tests from yesteryear have any resemblance to what 'chemtrailers' believe is quite a huge stretch...the difference in scale make them quite unlike the alleged chemtrail conspiracy....It's like documenting cases of schoolyard fist fights, and then trying to use it as evidence of a civil war.




posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by FreeSpeaker
 


The problem here is that you are showing evidence of individual studies in the past...studies which were done in a limited fashion, and then over with rather quickly. I have no problem believing such an experiment could be done today.....However Chemtrails believers suggest an ONGOING, LONG TERM manipulation of the atmosphere, of the entirety of N.America or more (the effects of the manipulation seems to differ from believer to believer).

To suggest these tests from yesteryear have any resemblance to what 'chemtrailers' believe is quite a huge stretch...the difference in scale make them quite unlike the alleged chemtrail conspiracy....It's like documenting cases of schoolyard fist fights, and then trying to use it as evidence of a civil war.


I have already stated I don't believe in a global chemtrail conspiracy. The point of this thread was to prove chemtrails do exist because they were used in Dew&LAC. Too many debunkers are calling people stupid in this forum simply because they believe in the existance of chemtrails. They DO exist.

The great debate is are they currently being used?

There is not one debunker here who can state for certain that a chemtrail can't behave and look like a contrail because the only footage of such activity taking place, that we know of, is classified by the army.



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker
Most really be something damaging in those reports.


I would really hate if terrorists got their hands on the reports from those programs, it would detail exactly how biological agents can spread, and provide a wealth of information that would allow them to hurt many people.

Use some critical thinking.


What, you don't think the russians or chinese have tested this for themselves?


If the USA can't keep its nuclear secrets safe from the russians and chinese its safe to say they already know what they need to know. Info is easily bought from both russia and china.

Try some critical thinking for yourself.
edit on 12-6-2011 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker
I have already stated I don't believe in a global chemtrail conspiracy. The point of this thread was to prove chemtrails do exist because they were used in Dew&LAC. Too many debunkers are calling people stupid in this forum simply because they believe in the existance of chemtrails. They DO exist.


so ther must be some evidence to show that?

Or are you using BSBray's defintion of a chemtrail is anything at all that an a/c puts into the atmosphere??



The great debate is are they currently being used?


if you are using BSBray's definition then of course they are - every day, all over the world....


There is not one debunker here who can state for certain that a chemtrail can't behave and look like a contrail because the only footage of such activity taking place, that we know of, is classified by the army.


How do we know this footage exists in the first place?


From this I presume that you are NOT using BSBray's definition??
edit on 12-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker
Most really be something damaging in those reports.


I would really hate if terrorists got their hands on the reports from those programs, it would detail exactly how biological agents can spread, and provide a wealth of information that would allow them to hurt many people.

Use some critical thinking.


What, you don't think the russians or chinese have tested this for themselves?


If the USA can't keep its nuclear secrets safe from the russians and chinese its safe to say they already know what they need to know. Info is easily bought from both russia and china.

Try some critical thinking for yourself.
edit on 12-6-2011 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)

Right, but I was talking about terrorist organizations, not legitimate governments. Do you want them to release the results at the expense of your safety?



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
so ther must be some evidence to show that?


Sigh


Re-read my posted info on DewII & LAC. The US army admitted spraying chemicals over populations to test the effectiveness of bio warfare. Spraying of chemicals from aircraft would mean chemtrails.


Or are you using BSBray's defintion of a chemtrail is anything at all that an a/c puts into the atmosphere??


No


How do we know this footage exists in the first place?


Do really think the US army wouldn't document such a operation? What the hell would the point of it be if they didn't document and study their work?
edit on 12-6-2011 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
Right, but I was talking about terrorist organizations, not legitimate governments. Do you want them to release the results at the expense of your safety?


I said the info can easily be bought from either the chinese or russians. China could care less if terrorists attacked the USA and russia has had dealings with the taliban for a long time. This info is also over 50 years old and has already probably been stolen.



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeSpeaker
 


They each have terrorists of their own to worry about too - many of whom are moslem and share AQ's philosophy - the USA might be the current major enemy for such, but russia & china are not their friends!!

Making such information available to anti-US terrorists would inevitably lead to it becoming available to all terrorists world wide.



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
so ther must be some evidence to show that?


Sigh


Re-read my posted info on DewII & LAC. The US army admitted spraying chemicals over populations to test the effectiveness of bio warfare. Spraying of chemicals from aircraft would mean chemtrails.


Oh - so you mean the old stuff...OK.....thanks for clarifying

so when you say that "The DO exist", what yuo REALLY mean is "they DID exist" - past tense.

In which case your question makes some sense - "are they doing it now?"

An the answer is, AFAIK, there is no evidence at all that they are doing it now. Is it possible? sure - there are many secrets "out there".

but without evidence all you can say is you are suspicious that they might be doing it now.

And if chemmies said that then there wouldn't actually be a problem - be as suspicious as you like - you won't get an argument from me.

But when someone says that it IS happening now I am always going to ask for evidence, and say exactly what I think of the quality of that evidence.



How do we know this footage exists in the first place?


Do really think the US army wouldn't document such a operation? What the hell would the point of it be if they didn't document and study their work


Sure - just like the Brits did & some video from that is available on YT.



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Making such information available to anti-US terrorists would inevitably lead to it becoming available to all terrorists world wide.



Like the mujahideen turning against the USA after being armed and supported by them to fight russia. Remember how worried they were about the stinger missiles they gave them. Yep, all sides do it all the time and sometimes it does come back to bite them.



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

But when someone says that it IS happening now I am always going to ask for evidence, and say exactly what I think of the quality of that evidence.


As would I.


Sure - just like the Brits did & some video from that is available on YT.


Well, I guess the Brits project has nothing to hide in the way of chemicals that damage health.



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
Hmm, how much detail could you actually see? It does not sound like it was that high.

Anything like this?


I always have my binoculars in the boat to spot those pesky CO's but I still can't make out the fuselage that well. My friends dad seems to think they could be a DHC-6 Twin Otter's and he was a bush pilot for 20 years.

Twin Otter



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

Originally posted by adeclerk
Right, but I was talking about terrorist organizations, not legitimate governments. Do you want them to release the results at the expense of your safety?


I said the info can easily be bought from either the chinese or russians. China could care less if terrorists attacked the USA and russia has had dealings with the taliban for a long time. This info is also over 50 years old and has already probably been stolen.

Great, so you're saying that like your claim that there must be something suspicious in it, this claim is also unfalsifiable. Logical fallacy.



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

Sure - just like the Brits did & some video from that is available on YT.


Well, I guess the Brits project has nothing to hide in the way of chemicals that damage health.


They were using exactly the same flouorescing material - zinc cadmium sulphide - as mentioned in your initial post.

Bacterial agents used included e.coli, bacillus globigii and "serratia marcescens bacteria, with an anthrax simulant and phenol" - I don't know how/if they are related to the agents used in hte USE.

The Guardian newspaper published this article on it in 2002 -www.guardian.co.uk...



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
The chemtrail debunkers should be completely and totally ignored. They only give science about contrails, which are not the same thing. That is like me trying to start a conversation about baseball, and a bunch of people chime in with football stats while pretending that what they are saying has anything to do at all with the argument at hand. For the simple reason they are arguing about something totally different than chemtrails, the same-old debunkers should be ignored time and time again. Their presence should simply not even be acknowleged, like a lowly gnat.


Why is that, because the science of contrails doesn't fit your worldview? Sounds like ignorance...

Where exactly is the sound science behind "chemtrails"? I haven't seen any proof of anything yet. Oh, sure, people claim that there is this chemical and that chemical detected on the ground, but how do they know they came from 30,000 feet overhead? Winds are blowing at ALL altitudes.



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeSpeaker
 


Good thread!

I agree with you,I mean why do those jets fly by all the time?What's that stuff they spray out?They're not normal jet streams!And they make sure the stuff they spray spreads out all across the sky to.Why is that?



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed
 


jet streams are global air currents.en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed
 


Use the search function, no reason to repeat ourselves. Do christians not believe in grammar?



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

Sure - just like the Brits did & some video from that is available on YT.


Well, I guess the Brits project has nothing to hide in the way of chemicals that damage health.


They were using exactly the same flouorescing material - zinc cadmium sulphide - as mentioned in your initial post.

Bacterial agents used included e.coli, bacillus globigii and "serratia marcescens bacteria, with an anthrax simulant and phenol" - I don't know how/if they are related to the agents used in hte USE.

The Guardian newspaper published this article on it in 2002 -www.guardian.co.uk...


It is truly scarry that that article is exactly the same as the US version. Pretty obvious the US and Brit planned this hand in hand.

Didn't you say there's video on YT about it? I can't find any footage of aircraft releasing chemicals at high altitude. In fact there is no footage of LAC USA or LAC UK anywhere.



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

Originally posted by adeclerk
Right, but I was talking about terrorist organizations, not legitimate governments. Do you want them to release the results at the expense of your safety?


I said the info can easily be bought from either the chinese or russians. China could care less if terrorists attacked the USA and russia has had dealings with the taliban for a long time. This info is also over 50 years old and has already probably been stolen.

Great, so you're saying that like your claim that there must be something suspicious in it, this claim is also unfalsifiable. Logical fallacy.


You must be very narrow viewd about the world. I think another member was right when he said you spend too many hours here, noramlly just being rude and arrogant. If the USA arms Taiwan against chinese demands not to, is it not possible the chinese might do the same thing back to the US? Hmmmm, I wonder how much help NK got from the chinese on their nuclear program?


Wake up, there's more than chemtrail conspiracies out there.




top topics



 
23
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join