It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its happend before, so why not now?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What is needed is sooid evidence that chemjtrails are exactly what some people claim they are and what purpose they serve. It would not surprise me one bit to find that our government is up to something along these lines, but without solid evidence, we cannot begin to fight it.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
reply to post by FreeSpeaker

Here:

rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov...

And weather to the south

Looks just like a whole bunch of cloud that day.

I am quite far southeast of Lake Winnipeg and I cannot tell geopraphicaly what the second image is covering. I aslo don't remember the wind direction those days. I do remember the forcast was solid sun through the weekend and into the mid week. You are correct about weather forcasts being off quite often but its not as if this is the only time i have witnessed these occurrences.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I don't care what the debunkers say. To me they are all in plain denial.

Every 2 weeks or so, airplanes start spraying the sky above my flat. They create x's that spreads into thin clouds.

People can tell me what they want, but this is deliberate. I don't know what they are spraying and I certainly don't notice any direct effect.

What I do notice is how stupid people are and I really wonder if there is any correlation. But then again, I don't feel that stupid and I'm being sprayed too. So what on earth is it?

One day we will get the answer.
edit on 12-6-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Great thread OP. If we had the privilege of the internet in the 1950s, you can imagine what kind of knee-jerking these deniers would be doing if someone saw the military dumping those chemicals and reported about it online. Back then that kind of thing would be completely unheard-of.

Now it's far from unheard-of, but the knee-jerk reactions persist.

Anyway S&F.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker
I am quite far southeast of Lake Winnipeg and I cannot tell geopraphicaly what the second image is covering. I aslo don't remember the wind direction those days. I do remember the forcast was solid sun through the weekend and into the mid week. You are correct about weather forcasts being off quite often but its not as if this is the only time i have witnessed these occurrences.

You can download the MODIS images into Google Earth. Try opening this in Google Earth

Here's that, and two larger southern images, in context:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/afd26671d347.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice the size of the weather system in the south. It's very likely all you saw was just contrails forming around the edge of this system (or another in the north).

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
I don't care what the debunkers say. To me they are all in plain denial.

Every 2 weeks or so, airplanes start spraying the sky above my flat. They create x's that spreads into thin clouds.

People can tell me what they want, but this is deliberate. I don't know what they are spraying and I certainly don't notice any direct effect.

What I do notice is how stupid people are and I really wonder if there is any correlation. But then again, I don't feel that stupid and I'm being sprayed too. So what on earth is it?

One day we will get the answer.
edit on 12-6-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

You too.

I have no idea what this behaviour is all about. The debunkers have pretty well made me discard cloud seeding but why the often change of weather in my woods when this occures? Purely coincidence maybe? Probably?

I wish I knew.

On a side note, I'm very happy the debate here has gotten alot more civil today.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

It's not coincidence. It's weather.

We've known about it for decades. And we know why it happens.

If you visit your local library and look in the science section you may find a book which will reveal all ......

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You can download the MODIS images into Google Earth. Try opening this in Google Earth

Here's that, and two larger southern images, in context:

Notice the size of the weather system in the south. It's very likely all you saw was just contrails forming around the edge of this system (or another in the north).

Ahh, thanks.

Well your right about the clouds. So much for the weather man.

Now if you can give me a convincing reason for the behaviour of the planes I see, you will have me converted.
Remember I see them arrive and watch them make the marks and then leave. No trails in and no trails out. Just made the marks and left.

Why why why?

Jeez, I can just imagine having this debate with the old guys at the lake. They are convinced the planes cause rain. Now I'm going to have to disillusion them some. I probably have better chances of walkingon water.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

If you visit your local library and look in the science section you may find a book which will reveal all ......

If its that cut and dry why do the weathermen make mistakes so much as I have been reminded.

And here I thought we were all being civil.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Great thread OP. If we had the privilege of the internet in the 1950s, you can imagine what kind of knee-jerking these deniers would be doing if someone saw the military dumping those chemicals and reported about it online. Back then that kind of thing would be completely unheard-of.

Now it's far from unheard-of, but the knee-jerk reactions persist.

Anyway S&F.

All the more reason for them to be extra secretive these days. Too easy to spread info. Also too easy for debunkers to say you can't find the info on the net or at the library so its not real.

Funny thing is maybe people did see it in the 50's but thought they were real contrails.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Is that what you said in the 1950s when the military was known to be dumping chemicals into the air for no good reason, except to make people guinea pigs?

Oh no wait, then you would have just screamed "CONTRAILS!!".... and then breathed in all that zinc cadmium sulfide with your next inhalation.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Now if you can give me a convincing reason for the behaviour of the planes I see, you will have me converted.
Remember I see them arrive and watch them make the marks and then leave. No trails in and no trails out. Just made the marks and left.

When I was learning to fly, I'd take off from Santa Monica Airport, then we'd fly about 30 miles away, generally up the coast, so we were in an area that was safe to practice maneuvers. Then we'd do a bunch of stuff like flying in circles, S-turns, rectangular course, figure 8s. . You can see them here, page 16-36 onwards:

www.hsvwings.com...

We'd also just do what would look like random flying around, as we'd practice stuff like tracking VORs (radar navigation beacons), and re-orientation (the instructor puts a hood on you, then flies the plane into an new positions and heading, then you raise the hood, and have to regain control, and then figure out where you are). From the ground it must look pretty random.

I'd imagine that the military also have training programs, and some of them involve more than one aircraft practicing maneuvers together.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I'd imagine that the military also have training programs, and some of them involve more than one aircraft practicing maneuvers together.

And what do you know about covert military operations? Ever been in on one?

Were you involved in Operation LAC?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Oh no wait, then you would have just screamed "CONTRAILS!!".... and then breathed in all that zinc cadmium sulfide with your next inhalation.

On a side note in reguards to the zinc cadmium, its pretty obvious that if the government had to call an investigation into these classified projects, health was affected. The army denies it. Big deal, they would deny it anyways. The army is not going to admit willingly they used the US population as guinea pigs. We know the names of DEW and LAC and the general mission description but other than that they are still classified. 50 year old cold war stuff still classified. Most really be something damaging in those reports.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Ok, but that doesn't explain for me why they would be climbing in and out of the altitude required for contrails. Why is the pattern always an X or parallel lines ==== or parallel lines with a line through it =/= ? And why do they not fly in and out of the area at contrail altitude?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

Ok, but that doesn't explain for me why they would be climbing in and out of the altitude required for contrails. Why is the pattern always an X or parallel lines ==== or parallel lines with a line through it =/= ? And why do they not fly in and out of the area at contrail altitude?

More likely they were flying in and out a region of air that supported the contrail formation. This can be caused by many things, such as being on one side or a mountain, or above a lake. Or just natural variation in the atmosphere.

If, for example, there's a lake, then the land around the lake will probably warm quicker in the sun than the lake itself, possibly causing a cold air sink over the lake.

What would you say was directly below the region where the trails formed?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Why is it that when you offer total speculation like this, you think it automatically has more credibility than speculating about operations such as what was featured in the OP?

Is it just a matter of probabilities to you, so you feel comfortable making these assumptions? Or do you honestly think the military doesn't do anything like this anymore, out of sheer faith in them?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

What would you say was directly below the region where the trails formed?

Hmmm, thats a hard one. Perspective from the ground is hard to judge. I'm going to have to estimate around 30% lake and 70% forest. If you know Manitoba there are soo many lakes my area, some soo small they only show up on special maps, that thats a really hard question but thats my best guess.

edit on 12-6-2011 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Well, I can't really speculate much more without seeing photos. It seem quite plausible that it was flight training of some kind.

Another possibility is that you were just seeing overflights crossing above you, and you confused this with some local flights. Perspective can play tricks on you sometimes. Of course I was not there, so really can't tell. I think there are a bunch of international flight that go over that region though.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

reply to post by Uncinus Why is it that when you offer total speculation like this, you think it automatically has more credibility than speculating about operations such as what was featured in the OP? Is it just a matter of probabilities to you, so you feel comfortable making these assumptions? Or do you honestly think the military doesn't do anything like this anymore, out of sheer faith in them?

Yeah, this is a very typical characteristic people portray. Just like the mass majority believes because ''project Mkultra'' was brought to court and Bill Clinton apologized that is does not happen anymore.
Once something is ''disclosed'' they tend to believe it stops. However the real powers that ordered this have never been identified or put behind bars, so to me the most logic conclusion is , yes it still continues until this very day.

Its an escapade. Makes people more comfortable. People hate worrying. They just want to work like slaves, get promoted once every 10 years, come home each night, spend time with their family, drink their beers, watch tv, go on holiday and watch their kids grow old. Who can blame them?
But by this very structure the evil doers have free passage to do what they want as long as they keep it secret.

Only when peoples personal lives are in jeopardy they tend to show resistance. And not even then always. Just look at America right now!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join