It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its happend before, so why not now?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by adeclerk

A lot of money goes through the pentagon. Zero dollars are allotted for 'chemtrails', though. Otherwise we would probably see some evidence of them, don't you think?

Totally false logic based on a lie. There is evidence, you choose not to believe it and you have NO proof that no money is being directed into black ops for chemtrails.

Yeah, you say that a lot. You have yet to post any evidence though.

Your arguments are so dishonest, AC, I will no longer be replying to you.

You say that a lot too, and I literally welcome it. You contribute nothing to 'chemtrail' threads, since you don't discuss 'chemtrails'.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

A lot of money goes through the pentagon. Zero dollars are allotted for 'chemtrails', though. Otherwise we would probably see some evidence of them, don't you think?

Seriously? Do you even put two seconds of thought into some of these replies? If there was a SECRET chemtrail program there would be no listed earmarks for "chemtrails".

Pentagon’s Black Budget Tops $56 Billion

The Defense Department just released its king-sized, $708 billion budget for the next fiscal year. Much of the proposed spending is fairly detailed — noting exactly how many helicopters the Pentagon plans to buy and how many troops it plans on playing. But about $56 billion goes simply to “classified programs,” or to projects known only by their code names, like “Chalk Eagle” and “Link Plumeria.” That’s the Pentagon’s black budget.

Cobbling together this round figure for the military’s hush-hush projects is easier than it seems. The Pentagon’s separate ledgers for operations, research and procurement all contain line items for “classified programs.” Add those to the nonsensically-named programs, and you’ve got yourself an estimate for the Pentagon’s secretive efforts.

Last year, that budget grew to more than $50 billion – ”the largest-ever sum,” according to Aviation Week’s Bill Sweetman, a longtime black-budget seer. A few more billion were added for wartime operations, for a total of $54 billion. This year’total would be $2 billion higher, a 3.7 percent increase.

Link

You know, you have been caught lying about reading posts and watching video's on this thread, many times, so I am really starting to wonder why you are really here. Just to derail discussion you don't agree with or some other purpose? I truly have to wonder becuase why bother replying if you won't take the time to read the posts and video's you reply too?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

And you hae no proof whatsoever that Carnicorm is making any profit at all. So as I said, your statement is rubbish.

I have no evidence of his profit, you don't either. But we both know how he makes his living (hint, he doesn't have a job).

You're practising the same old dishonest techniques, AC, you are not a person of integrity, and you waste people's time with your hot air with no subtance - and deny people the space to have a discussion of their choice.

I'm sorry you feel I'm dishonest, but I have to disagree. Complete bullocks, threads expand both dynamically and infinity, anyone can post as much as they would like.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

Seriously? Do you even put two seconds of thought into some of these replies? If there was a SECRET chemtrail program there would be no listed earmarks for "chemtrails".

Pentagon’s Black Budget Tops $56 Billion

The Defense Department just released its king-sized, $708 billion budget for the next fiscal year. Much of the proposed spending is fairly detailed — noting exactly how many helicopters the Pentagon plans to buy and how many troops it plans on playing. But about $56 billion goes simply to “classified programs,” or to projects known only by their code names, like “Chalk Eagle” and “Link Plumeria.” That’s the Pentagon’s black budget.

Cobbling together this round figure for the military’s hush-hush projects is easier than it seems. The Pentagon’s separate ledgers for operations, research and procurement all contain line items for “classified programs.” Add those to the nonsensically-named programs, and you’ve got yourself an estimate for the Pentagon’s secretive efforts.

Last year, that budget grew to more than $50 billion – ”the largest-ever sum,” according to Aviation Week’s Bill Sweetman, a longtime black-budget seer. A few more billion were added for wartime operations, for a total of $54 billion. This year’total would be $2 billion higher, a 3.7 percent increase.

Link

You know, you have been caught lying about reading posts and watching video's on this thread, many times, so I am really starting to wonder why you are really here. Just to derail discussion you don't agree with or some other purpose? I truly have to wonder becuase why bother replying if you won't take the time to read the posts and video's you reply too?

Did you forget my previous post? I totally called it, here's a quote.

Have you noticed the lack of transparency in funding for "black ops", there lies your answer. Although it also allows one to claim that 'chemtrails' are funded under the guise of black ops and therefore unfalsifiable. But if that were the case, we would see some evidence of 'chemtrailing' (there isn't any).

Basically there is no evidence to support money going into chemtrails, anywhere. Unless you have some, my statement is completely honest.

edit on 6/17/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Basically there is no evidence to support money going into chemtrails, anywhere. Unless you have some, my statement is completely honest.

I'm begining to notice that this is one of your favourite tactics on these forums. Unfortunately, for you, the same tactics can be used against you.

Basically there is no evidence to support money is not going into chemtrails, anywhere. Unless you have some, my statement is completely honest.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

I'm begining to notice that this is one of your favourite tactics on these forums. Unfortunately, for you, the same tactics can be used against you.

Basically there is no evidence to support money is not going into chemtrails, anywhere. Unless you have some, my statement is completely honest.

Why are you pissing all over the burden of proof?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Why are you pissing all over the burden of proof?

Not really sure that I am seeing as how YOU are the one who tied chemtrails to the pentagons black budget.

I read his post, you may not have - big surprise.

And you can't trace any of that money to 'chemtrails'

Originally posted by bsbray11
I wouldn't expect to, since we are still talking about covert military operations, such as Operation LAC.

Operation LAC alone would have had more vested interests and financial opportunities for chemical manufacturers than any book sales would.

Do you know how much money authors actually make from selling books? Piddy squat, unless you're constantly topping the NYT Bestsellers list. Do you know how much money goes through the Pentagon, or to black budgeted programs? We wouldn't even begin to count it.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
too much chemctrail stuff... well never know unless they release it all to public...

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 23-6-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
too much chemctrail stuff... well never know unless they release it all to public...

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 23-6-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

Too much chemtrail stuff? I would think there isn't enough, evidence that is. I believe in the possibility but I also believe we haven't seen 100% proof yet. Only admissions of past activity that could be considered chemtrails.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join