It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its happend before, so why not now?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

So how much evidence is there for any money being made by chemtrail debunkers?

And your point?

My point is a question as to whether there is any money being made by chemtrail debunkers??
Notice the lack of ads on contrailscience? And the lack of books being sold? There lies your answer.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
My point is a question as to whether there is any money being made by chemtrail debunkers??
Notice the lack of ads on contrailscience? And the lack of books being sold? There lies your answer.

What about me? Am I making any money from wasting so much time trying to inject a little common sense here?

If you want to follow the money, follow it to the DoD or to the obscenely wealthy Rockefellers that want the world's population reduced.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Which part of any chemtrail money trail leads to the Rockefellers?? (from either (or both?) sides??)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

What about me? Am I making any money from wasting so much time trying to inject a little common sense here?

If you want to follow the money, follow it to the DoD or to the obscenely wealthy Rockefellers that want the world's population reduced.

Now you're just being ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

If you spend much time at all researching the Rockefeller family, the question soon becomes, what doesn't tie back to them?

I'll leave you to figure that out (or not) on your own.

Hey man, I'm just following your own "reasoning."

edit on 16-6-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

If you spend much time at all researching the Rockefeller family, the question soon becomes, what doesn't tie back to them?

I would never claim something so daft as everything going back to the rockefellers for things such as depopulation! Unless I had evidence, I wouldn't even be of that opinion!

edit on 6/16/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

David Rockefeller and population control:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

reply to post by adeclerk

David Rockefeller and population control:

Nice, a video out of context posted on youtube by a member with an agenda.

Alright, you've convinced me.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Nothing is taken out of context. I don't think you even watched the video. He complains about infant mortality rates declining, life expectancy increasing, and says that population growth is a serious problem. What the hell do you think he's really talking about?

Come on, I get a real kick out of the lame excuses you come up with to "debunk" this stuff.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Nothing is taken out of context. I don't think you even watched the video. He complains about infant mortality rates declining, life expectancy increasing, and says that population growth is a serious problem. What the hell do you think he's really talking about?

Come on, I get a real kick out of the lame excuses you come up with to "debunk" this stuff.

Did you see him walk up to the podium? Or his introduction? Out of context. The second one as well, but oh my jesus, he said POPULATION CONTROL, no way!

ETA: Watched the first one. He is saying that it is ironic that the very things helping us live longer (immunization) are killing us in the long run (overpopulation). You, sir, are gullible.
edit on 6/16/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Did you see him walk up to the podium? Or his introduction? Out of context. The second one as well, but oh my jesus, he said POPULATION CONTROL, no way!

Okay, I'll bite. What could he have possibly said beforehand that would have changed the context?

"Everything I'm about to say after this is a joke and don't take it seriously at all." ?

ETA: Watched the first one.

Oh so now you watch it after you already responded claiming it was taken out of context.

He is saying that it is ironic that the very things helping us live longer (immunization) are killing us in the long run (overpopulation). You, sir, are gullible.

.... And the solution to overpopulation is....?

You're a real card, man.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

More immunization?
Honestly I stopped watching after the SECOND cut, it's an easy way to tell that the video is being taken out of context in order to FORCE you to think what the uploaded WANTED. Critical thinking man, read an original transcript of his address to the BCUN.

ETA: The NWO is doing a great job of killing us off, life expectancy is up, even in areas with fluoridated water.

edit on 6/17/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

More immunization?
Honestly I stopped watching after the SECOND cut, it's an easy way to tell that the video is being taken out of context in order to FORCE you to think what the uploaded WANTED.

It's even easier to telling you are just trolling when you were already claiming it was taken out of context before you even freaking watched it.

Critical thinking man, read an original transcript of his address to the BCUN.

And you still can't show how any of this was taken out of context. You've even already agreed that he is talking about "overpopulation" being a problem, which should be more than obvious to anyone watching the video. Like I said man, what the hell do you think he said before the video cuts on? "I'm going to tell a funny joke about 'overpopulation'!"?

ETA: The NWO is doing a great job of killing us off, life expectancy is up, even in areas with fluoridated water.

No thanks to people like you.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

It's even easier to telling you are just trolling when you were already claiming it was taken out of context before you even freaking watched it.

I pressed play, saw that he was already speaking, knew it was out of context. Not hard.

And you still can't show how any of this was taken out of context. You've even already agreed that he is talking about "overpopulation" being a problem, which should be more than obvious to anyone watching the video.

No, he was talking about the problems that overpopulation may be causing in the future. Which is, "ironic" because we have created the problem by saving lives. Not a hard concept.

Like I said man, what the hell do you think he said before the video cuts on? "I'm going to tell a funny joke about 'overpopulation'!"?

You're right. He probably just started off talking about the horrible irony with immunization. Without speaking on any other topics. Or even immunization.

No thanks to people like you.

Or maybe it isn't occurring? Since there is no evidence, we must conclude that population control isn't occurring.

What are you doing to fight 'population control'?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Hmm.....

I think you are taking this a little the wrong way. Over population is a massive problem for the world, huge -- there is no denying it. We have a finite amount of resource and the more of us there are the more we use and the more we pollute.

I genuinely don't think he is complaining about infant mortality rates declining and life expectancy increasing, he is using them as examples of why our population is becoming unmanageable.

The Chinese had over population as a major problem 20 years ago and started the 1 child policy.

Realising and accepting that population is a problem and maybe we should think about, as a collective group, trying to manage it so we don't destroy the earth and ourselves, is not the same as saying you want to wipe out half the earths population in a secret programme of destruction.

I realise the Rockefellers. Rothschildes and all the rest of the old banking families wield huge, huge amounts of power behind the faces we see as in charge and accept that money, debt and compound interest is used as a method of control of the populace but personally I think this theory that they are secretly going to kill most of the world in an evil plot is paranoia to the extreme.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Lower birthrates - achieved by having many, many fewer people (especially children) die from preventable disease, especially in poor areas where surviving children are "superannuation" for their parents, and the best way to ensure you have some survive to look after you is to have lots in the first place.

One very good way of improving childhood survival is vaccination against common killer diseases. Combine this with changing social attitudes to children such as has happened in the west and you get a good formula for close to zero population growth - even negative in some cases (eg check out Japan's native population replacement rates)

So vaccination is a factor that can lead to lower population by allowing people to have fewer children.

You're a real card, man.

Better than being a gullible scaremonger like you!
edit on 17-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Contrails don't.

Well that was easy enough - I'm surprised you weren't able to provide an answer....no, strike that - I'm not surprised at all - you NEVER provide answers - you just obfuscate, avoid issues, spray illogic and unsupported accusations everywhere.

As you have said - you have no evidence, you have no answer for science, all you have is you blind faith in the conspiracy religion - it's clearly not just chemtrails you seek salvation from, but the whole gamut.

I would not be surprised to find you think HAARP causes earthquakes, jews control the NWO, Obama is actually a reptilian born in Kenya and cousin to Prince Philip, the earth is really flat and all the rest of the rubbish

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Prove it.

I can't prove where the money is going anymore than you can prove where it is going!

So you admit that your 'follow the money' statement is total rubbish - because you yourself have just admitted you can't follow the money. ROFL.

Nope, if you read my post again you will see that statement was pertinent to the money going through the pentagon, not the money going back to the 'chemtrail' hoaxers.

And you hae no proof whatsoever that Carnicorm is making any profit at all. So as I said, your statement is rubbish.

You're practising the same old dishonest techniques, AC, you are not a person of integrity, and you waste people's time with your hot air with no subtance - and deny people the space to have a discussion of their choice.

Just like TPTB.
edit on 17-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

That explains why everyone and his brother is selling a book. Or why everytime someone appears on a tv/radio show they are selling a book.

You're excelling yourself in spouting utter rubbish.

I'm not selling a book - neither are billions of people. So 'eeryone is selling books' is utter garbage.

'Evertime someone appears on a tv/radio show they are selling a book' is even more garbage.

You just don't know how to separate fact from your imaginings.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't be speaking it absolutes. We can at least agree that there are a lot of authors (self publishing is really popular in the 'chemstuff' community).

Absolutes and gross and dishonest generalisations. If I believed for one minute that your apology meant you wouldn't do it again, I would I accept it, but I don't believe that for mone minute. You'll continue to use dishonest techniques just to take up the space on a thread and deny others that space.

For that reason I don't consider your apology sincere.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

A lot of money goes through the pentagon. Zero dollars are allotted for 'chemtrails', though. Otherwise we would probably see some evidence of them, don't you think?

Totally false logic based on a lie. There is evidence, you choose not to believe it and you have NO proof that no money is being directed into black ops for chemtrails.

Your arguments are so dishonest, AC, I will no longer be replying to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join