It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK MOD No longer investigates UFO reports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I emailed the MOD under the Freedom Of Information Act 2000 to ask about any possible documents for UFO sightings over me home town. I waited a week or so for a reply and the MOD stated that they no longer investigates UFO sightings.

The PDF file does go on but i cannot publish it (MOD Stated So)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
That is so late amd old.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Im only stating what i got back from the Royal Ari Force.

TOPIC CLOSED!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

They do investigate UFO sightings. It is their job to defend British airspace so they have to. They would be idiots not to.

They are not interested in tales of abductions etc of course for obvious reasons.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Just because the Ministry of Defence came out and said they no longer investigate UFO reports doesn't mean its true. Daily the public are fed lies by government whether it be for political reasons or for national security. I would imagine they still have various teams of people investigating major UFO sightings that have come from reliable sources such as the police or military but as a lot of conspiracy theorists tend to believe it could just be a cover for all of the supposed mind control experiments the MOD are supposedly carrying out along with aliens below ground in secret bases.

I did find it interesting however that the declassified UFO documents from the MOD that appeared a few years back showed two areas in London that were the most 'active' in terms of UFO activity.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

The most sensitive documents have not been released according to inside sources. Unfortunately the information I have is off the record.

new topics

top topics

join