It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bandera County Sheriff's Office Issues Domestic Terrorism Warning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Link to Article

BANDERA, Texas -- The Bandera County Sheriff's Office issued a warning Thursday to citizens about an anti-government movement known for acts of domestic terrorism.

"They've very serious in their beliefs, and very serious when they do go to violence," Hicks said. "They'll kill you in a New York minute."

"Don't be getting into heated arguments with these people, because the potential for violence is there," Hicks said.

The FBI considers the Sovereign Citizens Movement one of the nation's top domestic terror threats. Oklahoma City bombing co-conspirator Terry Nichols was a follower and many believe Jared Loughner, the man who shot Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords in Tucson, Ariz., in January, is also a believer.

This stinks to high heaven.
Do you see what they are doing here people??
They are doing what many people have been screaming about for years. They are making US our own enemy!
More to the point, they are setting things up in such a way that if you disagree with the government or point out the corruption and start pissing and moaning about the Constitution....you will be labeled a "Domestic Terrorist"
not just by THEM buuuuut.....

By your own ignorant simpleminded neighbors who read articles like this and go into FULL ON PATRIOT MODE
ready to defend the homeland from Terrorists, Domestic and abroad!!!!

God damn it is frustrating to see thru the illusion when most others can't.
Please, everyone do their part in spreading the message of the tactics being used against them,....assuming you agree with me on this.

And remember, If you see a government official or agency speaking out against people who speak out against them...SAY SOMETHING!!!

I call it the, "If you see something, say something" campaign!
I hope it catches on,lol.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The propaganda programming is so thick, even the blind & deaf can detect it. Hopefully the majority will see this for what it really is.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The only Domestic Terrorism Warning that needs to be issued is for Washington, District Of Criminals.....Thats where I will head to if things break out. I will take out the break out......so they better...look out.....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The real terrorism is government fear..

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
"Domestic terror threat"? I don't like the sound of or the usage of this phrase as contained in that video.

So, a group of U.S. citizens which happens to hold beliefs that are "anti-government" and have been known to commit violent acts (purportedly) are "domestic terrorists". But, a group of people say, who all wear blue or red, that sell drugs, weapons, and daily commit acts of violence...they are just a gang...no issues of alerts to the community for them? They must be anti-government in order to warrant a special warning?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
would you by chance have the link to that article? I looked in OP but cant find it.

Thanks!!!

edit on 11-6-2011 by Casing because: thanks

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Terrorists???
Git 'em!

oh, wait. . . .

Someone who doesn't like what the government is doing? They'll never get me! heeheehee. . . oh wait, someones at the door (BRB)!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Casing
would you by chance have the link to that article? I looked in OP but cant find it.

Sorry, my bad, I was so pissed off I totally forgot!
Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
Link should be there now.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I've been looking into the whole Sovereignty movement and indeed they are massively misrepresenting it.
The more officials say something is "bad" the more inclined I am to think that it actually does threaten their positions of power.
Now they're trying to say Loughner was a follower of the Sovereignty movement.

If we are NOT sovereigns (not CITIZENS) then who is?
Somebody has to be in charge.
By the Constitution it is supposed to be us.

How can they tie in a random murder of an officer to the movement?

Investigators don’t have a motive for the attack. No arrests have been reported

Source - privateofficernews.wordpress.com...

Especially without a suspect or a motive.....

I think me smells an agenda.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

edit on 11-6-2011 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
God forbid we have a group of people in this country that are "very strong in their beliefs".

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom
God forbid we have a group of people in this country that are "very strong in their beliefs".

We can be as strong in our beliefs as we want, as long as our beliefs don't have anything to do with the Constitution or Government corruption or rights or liberties or freedoms.....I think that pretty much covers it.

Other than those few little things, you can believe whatever you want.

What scares me isn't the Governments OBVIOUS power grab and emabarrisingly obvious propaganda, what scares me are the moronic American Idol watching brain dead zombified legally retarded masses that eat this # up and go into full on "Patriot Mode" and will report your ass in a heartbeat the first time they overhear you ranting on about the Constitution at your next backyard BBQ!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It seems this is the new poster child

www.banderabulletin.com...
re: Deputy injured in training exercise

Smith said this training scenario was based on an actual traffic stop where two Arkansas officers stopped a father and son who belonged to the Sovereign Citizen Movement. The two fired on the officers with assault rifles and struck them with 25 bullets. Recently, Bexar County Sheriff’s Office Sergeant Kenneth Vann, a 24-year veteran, was shot without warning and killed while sitting at a red light.

Interesting town. No Sheriff. Had to resign. www.bccourier.com...

also www.ksat.com...

edit on 11-6-2011 by Casing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
The only Domestic Terrorism Warning that needs to be issued is for Washington, District Of Criminals.....Thats where I will head to if things break out. I will take out the break out......so they better...look out.....

Timothy Mcvey

nuff said

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
OK so lemme get this straight.
AlQuaeda is here in the US now and is disguised as concerned citizens??
Those terrorists are so clever!!!

Real terrorism is government issuing warnings about their people.
The way I see it, if I worked hard for my boss he wouldn't fire me.
Looks like it is time to fire some employees.
It also seems the constitutional lead cop in bandera, doesn't like his constitution.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
If any readers of this thread know members of the police or military (friend / families) please sit down with them and tell them what you know. You know how it works - knowledge is power and get them to talk to others. I don't know about you, but I want the vast majority of good ones on our side. It's how armies mutiny - they cannot attack their fellow citizens when they agree with them. Please do this as a matter of urgency. We need more numbers. Write, blog on MSM websites, phone and visit your corrupt politicians and demand that they sever all ties with big business etc. There are still decent ones who went into politics to represent, so give them the vocal support to get a spine.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

If any readers of this thread know members of the police or military (friend / families) please sit down with them and tell them what you know. You know how it works - knowledge is power and get them to talk to others. I don't know about you, but I want the vast majority of good ones on our side. It's how armies mutiny - they cannot attack their fellow citizens when they agree with them.

I hope it will be a small comfort to know that there are many of us within the machine who do this on a regular basis.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

If I lived there, I'd be embarrassed to have that mouth-breather for a sheriff. Can anyone say "grand-standing" prior to reelection time?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I hear ya.

New definition of "Patriot".

(noun or adj).

Someone that unquestioningly accepts the information given by the government as truth. A mental drone.

Scary times now. Hell, if you have a high regard for the Bill of Rights you may be a "terrorist"!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The movement AGAINST the sovereign citizens is picking up a lot of steam right now!!

I was in a meeting just a week or two ago where they were organizing a joint FBI/FDLE seminar to be conducted around the state for local law enforcement to attend. They are educating cops on how to better deal with someone playing all their legal rights.

There is also a movement in Florida, waiting on an attorney general's opinion, that will give county clerks the right to refuse to record the documents that empower the sovereigns.

They are going for the trifecta to destroy this movement.

#1 Demonize the movement, and make the public believe it is dangerous.
#2 Take away their legal standing by sneaky political maneuvering, such as allowing local officials to ignore legal documents, and thus empowering police to act without violating any laws.
#3 Teaching police the technicalities and generalizations that will protect them in court when they willfully violate someone's rights.

The Sovereign movement has a big bullseye on it right now, and it is escalating fast.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

New definition of "Patriot".

(noun or adj).

Someone that unquestioningly accepts the information given by the government as truth. A mental drone.

I said something to my brother yesterday, and as soon as I said it, I realized how odd it sounded, but our country is in such an odd state right now, that it was entirely accurate.

I was talking about a group of people and I said, "They are extremely Patriotic, and anti-government."

Now that should be an oxymoron? It should be impossible? It should be a ridiculous statement, but it is not! The government is so bloated out of control, and our rights are eroding so fast, that anybody that considers themself a fan of this country and a fan of the constitution, is necessarily anti-government right now.

What an odd state of affairs the USA has bulldozed its way into?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join