It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changes in many of us, in the last two years.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I thought of putting this into the spiritual, but it seems more than that, it is what we are on a another level. A lot has happened in the last two years with me personally as well as others on this forum, it is difficult to discuss as well as understand for so much of it is new. It can be associated with control by others; aliens? Spirits or higher selves, who knows, thus it cannot be classified. It is not a religious experience either, even though I have heard it put in those terms.

I will at some point make a longer introduction that includes more of what is happening, but for today I will just put out an interesting observation I had at shorts brewery here in town the other night. Also a survey of how long ago others have felt this change.

My intent that night which was a strong an intent to meet others like myself, to discuss this thing that has been going on in my life and my wife's. This includes, memories or visions of us being together in lighted rooms before our union here and dating over twenty years ago. Our recent dreams of a future which we shared. Our being with others as well as out of body experience. The seeing of another world. But more importantly the changes that are happening in us over the last two years. I had a lot on my plate and was looking for "others" now.

I purchase my Brown beer and went to join a group of spiritually interested folks that were meeting there that evening in great hopes. I sat on a stool and listened and took note of the moderators, both young and good preacher types, but somewhat limited. The subject matter was also severely limited. I did talk privately to a man and he asked about my dreams and visions which was a good start, but out of the corner of my eye, I could see the one young preacher was squirming and getting stressed as he was listening to this conversation, I was in the wrong group. Thus shortly I wandered off to be alone with my computer, my intent still intact.

As I wandered over to a lone table, one of my former students from way back, now a grandmother whom owns a downtown store, stood up with a smile, and somewhat confused, came up to me and we hugged, for it had been many years. She asked about the group I had just left and I told her, but also told her I could not talk to them. But then I had this mystical knowing and explained that she would understand, we could talk and we did.

Later she told me, that for some reason, she was driven to talk with me that night and she did not understand it, for it had been many, many years. Our conversation was one of spirituality and openness, but what was amazing was, she also has a white aura like mine as well as she talks and is visited by a few dead friends.

Later, I came to find out she had been going through vibrations at night and other symptoms similar to mine, but did not understand what was happening with her. I asked a simple question. "How long ago did you notice this urge to change along with the physical things like vibrations"? Her answer was a quick "about two years".

Later we were joined by two other friends, one like myself and his brother, on furlough from the army. Later I asked the one young man, how long ago had he been urged to change and he promptly told me about two years. His brother also admitted to this happening but cares not to know more, as he chooses to live in the moment. He did say that men in his company have been talking about this very thing, something happening and some of them have had this awakening thing going on.

What I am finding is, this is an event that seems pivotal to about two years ago, actually in my case three years as I had a knowing it was to happen one year before the event. But about two years ago, I was slammed with this powerful desire to learn, change and then a series of events, some of which were shared by my wife. As this happened, I also took note of the fact that others near me, share in the learning or change, including headaches when they happen as well as dreams and more. There is so much that is going on here not included here, but others will know anyhow. An example here is, if I expand my consciousness too far, I have problems reconnecting afterwards to the body, leaving me with a dizziness for hours or days after. The last time I did this after an OBE, my wife also shared in the experience or perhaps it was associated with her talking to two of the others, it is hard to understand and very complicated, except it sometimes results in the negative as well.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'm intrigued by you're story, thanks for sharing. I too have had the same kind of thing happen to me. I'm 19 and it's taken place for me within the past year.

Can I ask you a few questions..

What do you mean traveling vibrations at night? because I have lucid dreams, out of body experiences, and I have came close many times to having my 3rd eye open but I realize it and snap out of it

Also how do you know you're aura is white? I find this interesting

maybe we could chat sometime about meditation, chakras, vibrations and such

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I've went crazy, twice. You're not lying about that, two years ago I would've thought this stuff was batsh+ crazy. So many changes yet many of us are still lost
edit on 11-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

What I find so difficult to understand is why people just started learning any of this in the last two years. This news has been a ongoing stream of information for at least 30 years. Where has everybody been? For me it is nothing but the update on an ongoing problem. It hs been very difficult to see it play out like a bad movie. Written, directed, acted out. The difference is this is REALITY. Are people really that incapable to discern the difference.?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Tumors, lesions, and pathogens galore....

People are very, very ill.

That's what happens when humanity #s where they eat...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
In my opinion, the "something different" is something outside of ourselves. I fall into the very same category as the OP, i knew it was coming a year before it did, even though I wasn't altogether sure at the time what "it" was, and the past 2 years has seen a tremendous change in me, with the biggest changes in the past year.

I don't even feel like this is something I'm doing myself, this is a process of preparation that I have been put through. At first I dismissed it as "growing up", I'm now in the second half of my 30s. However, on talking to people that I know and that I "randomly" meet, I don't believe that to be true any longer. Other people of all ages, some much older than me, others much younger, are going through similar changes in similar ways, and oftentimes arriving at the same new perspectives and understandings.

I don't know what it is, but I know that I'm bigger than I've ever been before, and even the things that are still beyond my grasp, they don't worry me anymore, for after looking back and seeing how far I've come, I can be patient and know that those things will come within reach at the appropriate time.

For those who scoff, and doubt, and deride, well, you're just doing what everyone who hasn't experienced a certain thing does - you're struggling to understand a process you haven't experienced. All of this talk on the site about "proof" and "evidence", there's no such thing. There is only experience. If you haven't experienced something, like love, or telepathy, or seeing the truth hidden before everyone's eyes, then you'll never believe it and nothing in the world will prove it to you, except experience, and so many of us are so entrenched that we shy away from any new experience. We tell ourselves who we are, and what we like, and what we like to do, and who we like to do it with, and then we make damn sure we stick to it and stay away from anything "outside".
edit on 11-6-2011 by TheIrvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemini67
I'm intrigued by you're story, thanks for sharing. I too have had the same kind of thing happen to me. I'm 19 and it's taken place for me within the past year.

Can I ask you a few questions..

What do you mean traveling vibrations at night? because I have lucid dreams, out of body experiences, and I have came close many times to having my 3rd eye open but I realize it and snap out of it

Also how do you know you're aura is white? I find this interesting

maybe we could chat sometime about meditation, chakras, vibrations and such

I would chat anytime you like, and by the way, you are the same age as my grandson whom also has had these experiences. However he has has something attach to him which I yet don't understand and now he is medicated, not meant to scare you, but be strong. He too was doing obe's, not deliberately and thought them dreams, yet I remember having met him one evening when out.

First vibrations are one, associated with obe's, they tend to happen, then the obe's. Second, they can happen and flow up and down the body as though it is a tune up from elsewhere, or an adjustment, just my sub conscious here supplying an answer. Third, they can be self induced, just talking to someone or bringing it on and can be projected in a positive way, I have done a few adjustments to others from across the room. I have felt them sometimes when doing basic TK. There is more to it than just, an electrical or vibration going on. You may even be woke up to a high pitch sound and they will start. They came on a few years ago when I started this.

Obe's are or are not self induced. I am not very successful at bringing it on myself. I have brought on some myself but mostly it just happens, sometimes others are there directing what is happening.

Check this site for 3rd eye exercises, I tried them and I got interesting results including seeing the purple light and since saw more. I even saw a series of ancient clay tablets with strange writings, hundreds of them in a matter of seconds, yet could see all that was written on them, I was in high gear.

White aura. I had met to watch some orbs with others in Fl. and this other man, whom I will not say more about, read our aura's while there. Believe me, this guy was the real deal, high up.

I leave it up to you to sort lucid dreams from obe's, they are to be analyzed and can be shared as I have found out, if shared they may not be dreams but events shared. My wife has experiences that are not dreams and I am there with her and then I find clues that point to the fact she did indeed live this, not dream it. I write some of these down, because when they are major, she seems keyed to forget these and then has to be reminded, after this a few times, she wakes up and keeps the memory., Journals are a good thing.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I agree with you, it is an old story, but what I am finding out is, the drive, the urgency is increasing in the last few or several years. I have had a knowing for all my life, minus the urgency. Hell, I flew airplanes without gas gauges as I had a knowing of when gas was needed, I trusted my life to it. I mentally was where I am today in the 60's, but today it is somehow different, there are messages to myself and my wife that are new and were not there before. We are having synchronicity of dreams that were not there before, thus the latest time frame. Like you, I recognize that folks are being kept asleep, a sad thing.

I was in a discussion of my getting together with my present wife over 20 years ago. It was happening then, even before we dated. I saw her in this completely white room of intense white light behind her two years before our getting together. I was also shown later, I could not leave this union in a strong way. I was told in a clear voice while in this place, this is your girl friend, then a pause, your wife. Like this is the way it is dude, don't argue.

But others are making a change now. This gal I talked to, has been awake more than others for many years as well, but is having an urgency added to her life of late.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

Your reply was amazing, you said what I wanted to say in such clear way, all things you say here are what is with me and mine. We are living more and more in the moment, creating our own world and yes I feel far more powerful. In fact just knowing that rules don't apply has allowed some amazing things happen.

One, I learned to do telekinesis in the last few years, it really works and can be transferred to others.

Lately, knowing the past and the present are one, I have been able to manifest or at least locate things just by knowing and expansion of the consciousness of myself. Be careful with this due to reconnecting.

Losing fear is important, I have little left, just a love for life and others, and no judgement. If there is no fear then the lust for knowledge and experience of searching is paramount, you reach out. When contacted or controlled, just find it interesting don't fear, my controllers don't seen all that threatening. As my wife told me, she came to like them, even the couple that we were with the other night which I don't remember damn it.

I know we are not human as folks here think, we are more and greater than human. Human is this body and dimension we are in. I have been out of it and there is far more, I cannot shut the door.

I also was taken out by my controllers, friends, angels whomever and shown my soul, a fine thing indeed, the white light body, just know it is there and it is real, we are tissue paper here, yet our experiences are imprinted on this light body and endures after the tissue dissolves, another showing.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
About these vibrations....

Sometimes my whole body tingles, kind of like buzzing and numb, might be during the day while I am at work, or might be when I wake up in the middle of the night. Sometimes it scares me as I think something might be wrong healthwise, but I tend to also think it is the "vibrations" other are talking about. Do these vibrations you are talking about make YOUR whole body tingle? Is this what is happening to me?

I am pretty sure I've had OBE's in the pat 8 years or so (they could've been dreams but I'm pretty sure they weren't), so how do you know if they were or not?

Just trying to figure it out. Many thanks to anyone who can help.
edit on 11-6-2011 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
About these vibrations....

Sometimes my whole body tingles, kind of like buzzing and numb, might be during the day while I am at work, or might be when I wake up in the middle of the night. Sometimes it scares me as I think something might be wrong healthwise, but I tend to also think it is the "vibrations" other are talking about. Do these vibrations you are talking about make YOUR whole body tingle? Is this what is happening to me?

I am pretty sure I've had OBE's in the pat 8 years or so (they could've been dreams but I'm pretty sure they weren't), so how do you know if they were or not?

Just trying to figure it out. Many thanks to anyone who can help.
edit on 11-6-2011 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

I don't pretend to know the meaning of these other than what I have intuitively felt. I am pretty good at intuition however, but if it feels right with you go with it or find another answer.

In the initial phase a few years ago, the vibrations were uncontrolled and intense, kind of scary perhaps. In my research on obe's, I found a source that said, these strong vibrations were uncontrolled energy and it was wast full and they would calm down later when skill went up. They have calmed and now I have long quiet periods.

During a cme last summer, I woke with them and they did not stop, they were mild to intense and continued for over an hour, I went with it and enjoyed them. Then over many weeks, they subsided and came back at odd times, also initiated by a high pitch sound that many here on this site mentions. I am deaf in this range, yet I heard it inside my head, it came from elsewhere. My feeling is they or some group is taking time to make changes in our frequency so we can adjust to something. But then I have had a number of more than dreams that support this feeling of going into a higher vibrational body and ultimately an alternate world perhaps which both my wife and I have seen in dreams/visions.

Meditate on what it means to you and don't fear it. I laughingly told my wife today, the incoming energies that are changing matter on earth, may change us and all may lose their minds, and those adjusted will make it through. This last is just for the fun of it, make it an adventure to look at different scenarios just for fun, makes life fun.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Vibrations? I have had the sensation of bursting like sparkles, I almost cannot articulate this sensation. I lay still and wonder what is happening - is this the Kundalini about to rise?
I had an OBE, it took me some time to realize. It was not of my intention I flew out of my body in a combat zone. I had an explosion of purple and visual of my third eye following hot yoga one time but it did not occur again even when I tried to coax it and take it further. I am effected by CMEs and can "hear" radar. I crash electronics.

The past, present really intreged me as I have had an interesting experience of feelling like I could just enter the past if I thought about it hard enough and just released and let go - there was a lot of this and then an old Love came back into my life - it seemed out of the blue - maybe not I set intention for the past to come back, or those that needed to find me would. He did, miraculously. We waiver now after a very intense rekindling. I am not sure how it will all work out. I'd like to think he will stay/return when the timing is more correct, that is all I can say. The timing is not in perfection right now.

To be honest this person has a substance problem he has fought for years - I don't know what he is numbing himself from (I think he psychs very heavily if not using, and it is more then he can handle) but I could not throw my life in with his because I am raising a child. I've never dealt with the before but now feel like I am waiting to see if he can manage to catch up, and drop this habit so we can evolve. I know I have to stay out of it though. That might sound odd, but I do feel this is a spirit partner to me and together we will make it out of here to the next level - if he can do this. I am not pursuing him, and we live in two different states - but from the sidelines I feel like I am watching a struggle go on. I think he might make it, but I have no idea what to say or how to encourage, I think he thinks I do not know the extent of his problem. I feel like we have been programed beyond ourselves. I am waiting.

I want him to make it and feel time is of the essense. I am frustrated in some ways waiting on more "guidance" for myself and feel blocked to recieving. As I type this I have begun to have the sensation again of sparkly vibration. Feel the need to meditate - if any kind soul reading this has advice I would be open to listening.

When I see the dark things ahead, and it does seem dark - it is his hand I am grasping for and it is there reaching and strong and warm. I am at a loss to explain this vision further.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

The sensation of "sparkles" is a good way to put what I feel like physically sometimes.

It's such a wierd sensation...

I know what you are talking about with your guy, too. I also have one that I am not "with" anymore, but am best friends with and can see myself reaching for his hand and his warmth if shtf.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Thank you. I guess maybe I need to work on trying to control or make use ofl the vibrations instead of being scared of them. Maybe not being scared but understanding them is the first step.

Thanks for helping me realize that.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I see what appear to be these "streaks" in the air, what seem to perhaps be "cosmic rays" that are piercing our beings, and providing us with a higher level of energy.
edit on 13-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Last night as I was drifting to sleep I felt as if I was traveling through the universe. I had just closed my eyes....counted 20 or so sheep (yeah.....that's seriously how I get to sleep) & instead of peacefully drifing to bed, my heart began to race & I felt like I was in the opening sequence of Star Trek. There were thousands of stars rushing past me and I kept going faster & faster. I then felt the need to 'stop' myself because it was so weird feeling. I opened my eyes & I was in my bedroom. I tried to close my eyes & replicate the same sensation, but instead, I fell straight to sleep.

top topics

join