It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Robert Gates Secretary of Defense Violates Logan Act!

page: 3
5
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
For what it's worth, I've phoned 40 Senators offices so far and asked that any American attending Bilderberg should be charged with the Logan aact if in violation. I have read the leaked meeting notes and it is more tha clear that what is discussed at these meetings is put into action by the various governments.
I hope anyone on this discussion thread that feels the same will pick up the phone or email Congress . We need pressure .




posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
For what it's worth, I've phoned 40 Senators offices so far and asked that any American attending Bilderberg should be charged with the Logan aact if in violation. I have read the leaked meeting notes and it is more tha clear that what is discussed at these meetings is put into action by the various governments.
I hope anyone on this discussion thread that feels the same will pick up the phone or email Congress . We need pressure .


You will just never understand.. Calling or email congress DOES NOT WORK anymore. Our voices have no power anymore. Sorry to say, but overthrowing the government is what the founding fathers said should happen whenever we are being oppressed. That's what our constitution was specifically designed for. It was designed to keep the choices into the hands of the people. NOT THE POLITICIANS. AND NOT THE SUPER RICH BANKERS. It was also designed to keep the government from being tyrants. The government is now A TYRANT! And the people of America just won't wake up! The founding fathers tried their best to balance our system. And they did have it balanced. But those stupid bankers came along and screwed up our system, to where they decide what happens. How does that make you feel that you have no voice in this country? How does it feel to fear the government, and not be able to have freedom of speech?

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

The good thing is, is that the government still fears the people! They fear us because they know every America owns at least one firearm, that's why they haven't completely enslaved us! Call me a terrorist or whatever you want.. cause that's what they seem to do to people who care for this country's constitution and for freedom. The elite use terrorism to squash all resistance against them. When Bush signed the patriot act into law, he signed away your rights as an American. When Obama just renewed the patriot act, he renewed you not having anymore rights!



posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I think at the very least we need an investigation - if we could have a good investigation, maybe SOME of what they are up to would come out.

It looks to me like our good friends at the NSA, CIA ect that are supposed to be protecting the CITIZENS of the USA as well as her govt would go find out. The head of the NSA is there tho, sooooo....what are they really all about?

I'd be antsy if I worked for one of the ABCs that my own organization was engaging in treason.



posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The point that is being missed by most is, simply attending is NOT a violation, EVERYTHING we believe is going on and being discussed on the inside is PURE speculation.

If there was real, verifiable documentation that Gates negotiated with a foreign head of state in regards to US or global policy, then we can have this discussion, until then it's PURE speculation, and yes based on past stories it is most likely nefarious, but until substantiated there is no crime.

Another possibility which I think is being over looked is, Secretary Gates is stepping down, he is retiring June 30th.

So I ask, what is more likely the "Gates Agenda", to implement Bilderberg policy for the US when he will not be in a position to do so OR he's shopping for a new job???????



posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd
The point that is being missed by most is, simply attending is NOT a violation, EVERYTHING we believe is going on and being discussed on the inside is PURE speculation.

If there was real, verifiable documentation that Gates negotiated with a foreign head of state in regards to US or global policy, then we can have this discussion, until then it's PURE speculation, and yes based on past stories it is most likely nefarious, but until substantiated there is no crime.

Another possibility which I think is being over looked is, Secretary Gates is stepping down, he is retiring June 30th.

So I ask, what is more likely the "Gates Agenda", to implement Bilderberg policy for the US when he will not be in a position to do so OR he's shopping for a new job???????


Gates is a traitor to the USA and only wants the worst for us. He wants the economy to fail. He needs to be brought in and prosecuted for crimes against humanity IMMEDIATELY.



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
So I'm hoping from your reply that you are doing SOMETHING instead of just voicing your feelings here on ATS because THAT solves nothing. To be so naive to think that millions phoning Congressional offices is a waste of time is ignoring the fact that there may be a handful of them that may become EMBOLDED by people power. I never implied that this is a sole tactic - I email and phone MSM agencies demanding that they break their censorship to the American public, I enter comments in as many MSM online news sources asking people to wake up, I will attend rallies if possible etc. Journalists in MSM know that they censure information, and so many of them turn to alternative media sources. Our military is full of patriots who have already realised that they are not fighting for American freedoms, but rather some insidious corporate dictator. Pressure from people power is what may turn the time.

Please don't misunderstand - I am also demanding that all American elected officials that have sold this country out are charged with treason. please know that I am not picking a fight with you - your passion is what will also help this country to fight.

Doing NOTHING is what got all world citizens, including the once mighty proud Americans, to the point where we are at - beholden to international bankers, their puppet UN, and on the brink of planned bankruptcy.



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
As long as Sec. Gates has the full consent of The White House Logan does not apply as the law reads that one must have the consent from The WH to discuss matters pertaining to the nation with outsiders and foreigners.
edit on 11-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)


But, did he?


Yes, all procedure requires is that the Sec. must meet or phone the President beforehand and clearances can be issued either in person, over the phone or via email.



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
A lot of people are saying that this meeting is okay because it was authorized by the president, well then prove it, it's not listed here

www.defense.gov...



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
A lot of people are saying that this meeting is okay because it was authorized by the president, well then prove it, it's not listed here

www.defense.gov...


When it comes to involvement with NATO Gates can speak on behalf of The United States Dept. Of Defense and does have budget, hiring, firing, jurisdiction over the US military matters. NATO has long been seen as one of our global militarial partners who does not need to run back and tell Obama on every little thing. A simple phone call is required and does not have to be reported.



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
So I'm hoping from your reply that you are doing SOMETHING instead of just voicing your feelings here on ATS because THAT solves nothing. To be so naive to think that millions phoning Congressional offices is a waste of time is ignoring the fact that there may be a handful of them that may become EMBOLDED by people power. I never implied that this is a sole tactic - I email and phone MSM agencies demanding that they break their censorship to the American public, I enter comments in as many MSM online news sources asking people to wake up, I will attend rallies if possible etc. Journalists in MSM know that they censure information, and so many of them turn to alternative media sources. Our military is full of patriots who have already realised that they are not fighting for American freedoms, but rather some insidious corporate dictator. Pressure from people power is what may turn the time.

Please don't misunderstand - I am also demanding that all American elected officials that have sold this country out are charged with treason. please know that I am not picking a fight with you - your passion is what will also help this country to fight.

Doing NOTHING is what got all world citizens, including the once mighty proud Americans, to the point where we are at - beholden to international bankers, their puppet UN, and on the brink of planned bankruptcy.





I'M ONE PERSON. Can I begin a revolution by myself? OF COURSE NOT.



new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join