It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Gates Secretary of Defense Violates Logan Act!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by The Old American

You see, what's funny is that you do not deny he is meeting there, but because Hillary Clinton's office denied she attended on a previous year, I am fairly certain if you call his office they will most definitely say he is not there.

I have no idea if Hillary Clinton was there or not as I haven't been keeping up with who goes and who doesn't (not individually, at least). I know heads of state, and heads of global corporations, attend. My whole issue with this thread is that to be in violation of the Logan Act, Mr. Gates had to have actually negotiated something with another country or countries on behalf of the U.S. Nobody has yet posted exactly what has been negotiated. All that has been "proven" is that he is there. No law has been violated.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

His attendance is proof

So you have zero proof of the silly claim, thank you for trolling

ok, I'm fairly certain you're the troll here but I'll be kind to you.

He has been spotted in attendance, the office will deny he is there but later will have to admit it, that is the proof, which will be better than a photograph which could be forged.

Yes they are discussing policy, this is not just some type of vacation for elite old people, the predictions of Jim Tucker and Daniel Estulin is proof of this, and this year they will have even more predictions come true because of the moles inside their organization.

So watch and be in awe.

Or if you are some type of Bilderberg troll then tell your masters that this will be the last year of Bilderberg, mark my words.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Yeahhh, ummm about that.
Try not to use "Scare em all Al Jones" as a source.
Gates has broken no law, even if there were multiple head of state type figures there, this meeting is nothing more than a conference.
If gates has broken the law, I would suggest anytime an unauthorized person spoke to a head of state of another country was guilty.
So, try not to listen to Al, he's out for himself and nobody else.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

You see, what's funny is that you do not deny he is meeting there, but because Hillary Clinton's office denied she attended on a previous year, I am fairly certain if you call his office they will most definitely say he is not there.

I have no idea if Hillary Clinton was there or not as I haven't been keeping up with who goes and who doesn't (not individually, at least). I know heads of state, and heads of global corporations, attend. My whole issue with this thread is that to be in violation of the Logan Act, Mr. Gates had to have actually negotiated something with another country or countries on behalf of the U.S. Nobody has yet posted exactly what has been negotiated. All that has been "proven" is that he is there. No law has been violated.

/TOA

Even if he is just sitting in the meeting and taking notes, that would still constitute attending a meeting with foreign nationals without authorization, at most he would get a verbal warning, but the fact that for so long a verbal warning has not even been given shows the secrecy of Bilderberg, but rather than people discussing if Bilderberg is real, if they are talking about foreign policy, we are now splitting hairs by saying well, maybe he was there, but did he actually negotiate with people, etc. It's funny really, the truth is undeniable, people only choose to see small portions of it. But the plausible fact is that at the Bilderberg meetings they SET POLICY, they do not just discuss it, they set it, so he will be given orders from his global masters and he will be implementing foreign policy.

The Logan Act is actually not the harshest law against these people, treason is the more applicable law.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
What part of attendance does not equal negotiating don't you understand?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Yeahhh, ummm about that.
Try not to use "Scare em all Al Jones" as a source.
Gates has broken no law, even if there were multiple head of state type figures there, this meeting is nothing more than a conference.
If gates has broken the law, I would suggest anytime an unauthorized person spoke to a head of state of another country was guilty.
So, try not to listen to Al, he's out for himself and nobody else.

funny how the meeting is secret yet you "know" its just a conference. How do you know this? Did you attend? Not likely, you are saying this because that is what they say as a cover. Would you rather believe them or independent journalists who have successfully predicted what their policy would be?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The Secretary of the Navy went to Guam and negotiated with the Governor of Guam.

The US Navy now has no liability what so ever if they destroy the coral on Guam. The Billion+ dollar USS Port Royal was driven up onto the coral reef in Hawaii just before that.

Guam's a foreign country. One of the 16 countries on the UN Decolonization list waiting to be set free. Hence why it's status is UN-incorporated Territory of the US....doesn't belong to...but currently overruled.

Big whoop....DOD negotiates with countries. They're negotiating with Kadafi right now using ordinance. Die or...Die....ha ha ha ha!

DOD "negotiated" with Iraq and made them pass a Constitution at gunpoint. Dang DOD still ain't been able to get Guam to pass a Constitution....and it's 2011.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Pervius because: who cares

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

You're right, he's not negotiating, he's taking orders. I guess this isn't a violation of the Logan act, it's a violation of the laws against treason (which is written into the Constitution, the only American law on the books).

Dang it Alex Jones, you were wrong again! It's not a violation of the Logan Act, it's an act of treason.

Man, Alex Jones is always trying to sugar coat everything.

Although that was actually Aaron Dykes and Paul Joseph Watson saying that.

I'm sure Alex knows treason is the real violation here.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

But they most likely had authorization to do that. Well, the Libya thing was not congressional authorization so that should be a violation as well, but negotiations are not exactly what is going on in Libya.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

You're right, he's not negotiating, he's taking orders. I guess this isn't a violation of the Logan act, it's a violation of the laws against treason (which is written into the Constitution, the only American law on the books).

Dang it Alex Jones, you were wrong again! It's not a violation of the Logan Act, it's an act of treason.

Man, Alex Jones is always trying to sugar coat everything.

Although that was actually Aaron Dykes and Paul Joseph Watson saying that.

I'm sure Alex knows treason is the real violation here.

Sorry, man. You're spot on with a lot of things. But on this one:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e67319b1bb8.jpg[/atsimg]

/TOA

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I take that back, if he is being given orders, but we know that the meetings are secret so that people can voice their concerns, we know that negotiations will be taking place. To assume he is some servient dog that will take any order given to him is a bit hard to believe. There will most likely be negotiations. Although in the end, he is the servant, they are the master.

So I stand by my argument that this entire thread is wrong. Just scrap it all. He is not in violation of the Logan act, he's engaged in an act of treason.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Well I'm happy that you're a Ron Paul fan but a godzilla face palm is not really going to change my mind. Do some research and then maybe you can come back at me with something other than a picture.
edit on 11-6-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

It is called a conference...
Shall we confer about candy bars?
If you were from another country, "Scare em all Al Jones" would say we broke the wolverine law or whatever.

Or if I ever went to England and said Hey to the queen, I guess I'd be guilty again.
Didn't you catch on that "Scare em all Al Jones" stretches the truth just....abit, ok alot.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

It is called a conference...
Shall we confer about candy bars?
If you were from another country, "Scare em all Al Jones" would say we broke the wolverine law or whatever.

Or if I ever went to England and said Hey to the queen, I guess I'd be guilty again.
Didn't you catch on that "Scare em all Al Jones" stretches the truth just....abit, ok alot.

So you think the Bilderbergs are discussing candy bars? Oh yes, the great Candy Bar conspiracy theory.

Let's analyze your logic:

You claim Jones "scares them all"
Yet I am a big Alex Jones fan
I am not scared
Therefore your logic is flawed.

If you actually knew the truth you wouldn't be hiding from it or denying it, you'd be embracing it. The truth alone shall set you free.

You go to England and say "hey" to the Queen, tell me how close you get to it.
edit on 11-6-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
As long as Sec. Gates has the full consent of The White House Logan does not apply as the law reads that one must have the consent from The WH to discuss matters pertaining to the nation with outsiders and foreigners.
edit on 11-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

That seems to be the problem. No one knows exactly what is going on. A harmless Bar B Que, or plans for world domination. If Robert Gates, or any other elected official is in fact proven to be in attendance, I would think that would be grounds to demand media coverage of the event. Once heads of state start meeting in private with other political and financial leaders from all over the globe. The people should have a right to know what they are discussing, and why they are attempting to keep it a secret. I still have not heard a peep from mainstream media. is this not news worthy?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
arguing with bilderberg haters is an epic exercise in futility

i dont think gates viloated it nothing i am gonna say will change peoples minds.

its just easier to hate and parrot what bilderber pundits want you to think.

really doesnt matter if its true or not since not one can prove there claims.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Even that hasn't been proven. So there was a guy there sent by prisonplanet.com with the express purpose of "outting" attendees. They have photo's as evidence of some attendees they feel shouldn't be there, they obviously have a video camera of some kind, yet no photo or video footage of Sec. Gates.

I guess the return ticket, hotel, rental car costs are far outweighed by the number of clicks infowars gets.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
As long as Sec. Gates has the full consent of The White House Logan does not apply as the law reads that one must have the consent from The WH to discuss matters pertaining to the nation with outsiders and foreigners.
edit on 11-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

But, did he?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Heres a video just put up on Alex Jones channel about this discussion...

Enjoy(Or hate if thats your thing)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join