It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Gates Secretary of Defense Violates Logan Act!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

www.youtube.com...

Logan Act: "The Logan Act is a United States federal law that forbids unauthorized citizens from negotiating with foreign governments. It was passed in 1799 and last amended in 1994. Violation of the Logan Act is a felony, punishable under federal law with imprisonment of up to three years."

en.wikipedia.org...

Robert Gates was not on the list, for obvious reasons, but was confirmed to be at attendance.

I hope they get some photographic evidence of this, this guy is going to be in some big trouble.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
www.prisonplanet.com...

www.youtube.com...

Logan Act: "The Logan Act is a United States federal law that forbids unauthorized citizens from negotiating with foreign governments. It was passed in 1799 and last amended in 1994. Violation of the Logan Act is a felony, punishable under federal law with imprisonment of up to three years."

en.wikipedia.org...

Robert Gates was not on the list, for obvious reasons, but was confirmed to be at attendance.

I hope they get some photographic evidence of this, this guy is going to be in some big trouble.

Attending a Bilderberg meeting is not the same thing as negotiating with a foreign government, and therefore is not a Logan Act violation.

Bubble burst....sorry.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Carseller4 because: 5 second edit rule

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Wasn't there another politician from the US at the previous meeting that also violated the Logan act?

Never heard anything about prosecution, probably because they are all part of the global elite network.

(should be a nice acronym GEN)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
So, attending a Bilderberg meeting is violating law? While I believe the Bilderberg meetings are globalist elites trying to get the one world government idea going, I don't see how Gates' attendance is in violation of any law.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Attending a Bilderberg meeting is not the same thing as negotiating with a foreign government, and therefore is not a Logan Act violation.

Bubble burst....sorry.

The amount of foreign nationals at attendance would constitute the law as being relevant.

The Austrian Press has confirmed that the head of their government, Chancellor Werner Faymann is in attendance at Bilderberg 2011 in St. Moritz.

www.prisonplanet.com...

The head of Austria government is at attendance, this is not some type of backyard barbeque where they can easily pass this off as recreational vacationing.
edit on 11-6-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

this guy is going to be in some big trouble.

No he is not - do not believe anything prisonplanet posts!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
So, attending a Bilderberg meeting is violating law? While I believe the Bilderberg meetings are globalist elites trying to get the one world government idea going, I don't see how Gates' attendance is in violation of any law.

/TOA

He is the sitting Secretary of Defense, a government position, meeting with other government positions in what is now known as a yearly globalist meeting of high level international politicians and business leaders. If they authorized him to go, that may be okay, but since they want the whole Bilderberg thing a secret, well they violate the law.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

unless they are having a BBQ in the backyard.

Point is you have no idea what is being discussed at these meetings. Simple attendance is not violating the Logan Act.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

this guy is going to be in some big trouble.

No he is not - do not believe anything prisonplanet posts!

that's all you got? A warning with no evidence to back it up? I'll enjoy some prisonplanet when I want to.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I thought the Bilderburg meeting was more of a forum/conference. Exactly what foreign govt. did he negotiate with and what was negotiated?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
reply to post by filosophia

unless they are having a BBQ in the backyard.

Point is you have no idea what is being discussed at these meetings. Simple attendance is not violating the Logan Act.

Yes it is, government official meeting with foreign government official to discuss foreign policy that is implemented within every country. You can continue to believe that conspiracies don't happen but the proof is all there. Denying it is simply some way of escaping the cruelty of reality. But to know that truth is to be able to stand up against it. The whole charade is funny, actually, because for so long these people did have secrecy but now they are being exposed.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

/TOA

He is the sitting Secretary of Defense, a government position, meeting with other government positions in what is now known as a yearly globalist meeting of high level international politicians and business leaders. If they authorized him to go, that may be okay, but since they want the whole Bilderberg thing a secret, well they violate the law.

Negative, sir. As much as I think the Bilderberg meetings are nefarious and only have the globalists ideals in mind, simply attending is not violating any law. That's like saying that witnessing a crime is like committing the act itself. Besides, who's to say he'd not there as a spy? There's no proof either way. Only that he attended. Well, "proof" is subjective here with Prison Planet.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
I thought the Bilderburg meeting was more of a forum/conference. Exactly what foreign govt. did he negotiate with and what was negotiated?

www.prisonplanet.com...

Davignon, Etienne, Minister of State
Fu, Ying, Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs
Angela Merkel, German Chancellor
Queen Beatrix of the Neatherlands,

The meeting is today so they are in the process of negotiations. What has been negotiated before was

-Start of the Iraq War, which Jim Tucker successfully predicted would begin in March 2003.
-in 2006, Daniel Estulin, Bilderberg researcher, correctly predicted the popping up the housing bubble
-Bilderberg discusses oil prices, which Jim Tucker predicted in 2008 a drop in oil prices.

www.corbettreport.com...

Not only do Bilderberg researchers get it right, because they know what is being discussed at the Bilderberg meeting, but they are usually 180 degrees from the mainstream economists who predicted that the housing market would be strong, oil would go to 200 dollars a barrel, and the Iraq war would begin in 2002.

So there's your evidence. These researchers because of the moles they have in the organization, are successfully predicting events that the mainstream media economists are getting horribly wrong.

And yet you say they are not discussing any type of foreign policy?

They not only discuss foreign policy, they implement it.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

www.prisonplanet.com...

So once again, what foreign govt. did he negotiate with and what was negotiated?

You seem unable to answer that simple question....
edit on 11-6-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

www.prisonplanet.com...

So once again, what foreign govt. did he negotiate with and what was negotiated?

You seem unable to answer that simple question....
edit on 11-6-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

See the post above yours

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

You see, what's funny is that you do not deny he is meeting there, but because Hillary Clinton's office denied she attended on a previous year, I am fairly certain if you call his office they will most definitely say he is not there.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

See the post above yours

Nothing in there about him negotiating with any government
- so what proof do you have that he is negotiating with another government? And prisonplanet making a silly claim is not proof!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

See the post above yours

- so what proof do you have that he is negotiating with another government? And prisonplanet making a silly claim is not proof!

He is a minor player but still taking part in these discussions, once the mole releases the information about what is discussed it will prove he was taking part in a serious discussion about international policy.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

See the post above yours

His attendance is proof

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

His attendance is proof

So you have zero proof of the silly claim, thank you for trolling

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join