It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

35% Spike in Infant Mortality in Northwest Cities Since Meltdown Might Be the Result of Fallout Fuku

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by smartbuddy

I am certain that the radiation fallout will reach the US and probably the entire world, and it makes sense that infants would be a great place to see the first indication, so I'm not killing your theory, just saying the data is incomplete and not usable without the larger data set to compare to.

Looks like the media is starting to agknowledge,

June 17, 2011 -- FOX news is reporting the since Japan nuclear radiation was detected in Philadelphia drinking water at the high level in the nation, infant death rates have jumped 48% percent. The report also reveals that while infant death rates in the entire US have trended downward for the last 6 years, there has been a 2.3% increase in infant deaths since Fukushima nuclear radiation started bombarding the United States.

viewzone2.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
NOW, now that we know ... that we REALLY needed to know!
... to protect the most innocent among us ...

Will the GOV. please reinstate the monitoring and the reporting, and the information flow that the People of the Nation are due?
... ...
Would not a little level headed truth be better than a hundred conspiracies or a 35% and a 48% increase in infant death???
Why do they continually underestimate the people who are the reason they are where they are?

The rabbit without ears I leave to Mother Nature, she knows about such things. ... But our own kids ... ...

They have failed us very badly!! ~*~TWICE!!~*~ ... My dander is getting up ... and it won't settle easily!!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Sorry guys this is fear mongering. No credibility to back this.

Read and consider:
www.boingboing.net...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This may seem off subject at first but I believe there is a connection. In the last two weeks nine of my friends or acquaintances have had to have their dogs put down. These animals were either very young or very old. The reasons include the heart, lungs, and problems with their digestive tracts. It may not seem like much but if you knew how few people I speak to you could appreciate how unusual this is.

If the radiation is responsible for the jump in the infant mortality rate it would figure that other living things would be experiencing the same thing. It seems that the very old and the very young would be most at risk. I have also considered that most pet food is made out of what ever is cheapest. This would tend to be overlooked because unless it's people dying no one takes note.

I wondered if anyone is or knows someone in veterinary or who owns livestock who may have noticed increased deaths or stillbirths. Who knows if this is widespread it just may be the canary in the mine.

If I am off subject I apologize. I am new and the search function didn't offer any threads that were remotely what I was looking for.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Reply to the above blog:
Reply to above blog:

End of Statement:

Looking a little more closely at the time trend of the infant deaths after Fukushima, Sprey found that the most dramatic increases in deaths were in the two weeks right after the March 11 disaster. Those two weeks saw a near tripling of weekly deaths, followed by a period of somewhat elevated weekly deaths lasting for about five weeks – roughly 25 per over the pre-March 11 rate, then settling down close to the average pre-Fukushima death rate for the last three weeks of the ten week period post-disaster. These results are necessarily approximate because the weekly sample of deaths is too small for precise statistical conclusions. "

Blog Reply quoted from:: Post-Fukashima Infant Deaths in the Pacific Northwest

This is just the beginning I think of a very difficult time:: .. The Elenin stuff is pretty convincing, esp. the view from 2007, so it is sad this also is part of it, and we had best be getting our radiation protocols in order, too.

We could have lots more leaking radiation in the not too distant future.

edit on 25-6-2011 by Serendipity7 because: Link did not take in first try.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Of course it is. That is the reason. And it is no accident. This is meant to depopulate the northern hemisphere and I want intervention.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Serendipity7

what about elenin ?? can you be more elaborate...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join