It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian group organizes flotilla to Gaza.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4Starlight2Decay0
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I too am sick of war thats why I am sick of those groups, if they ceased to exist we would have alot less war. We'd have almost no wars since Vietnam if the middle east was wiped away. The rest of the world is like ok fighting got us nowhere lets get along in relative peace and harmony and make the best of this. But then we have those rejects who revel in destruction and cant allow peace, some how the simplest of concepts has slipped past the worlds oldest civilizations.

if it was not this area and those religions someone else would be found, it is the governments that are causing these perpetual wars not the people that live there..

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Ok I'll say this to both of you. Go to Israel in American BDU with an American flag on your shoulder tell me what you think after 2 days. Go for it and learn the truth. Now if people would move on and discuss something other than my hate for religious groups.......Why do I have to justify my opinions anyway?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

No I'm pretty sure the middle east has been at constant war long before any world power existed. These governments were made after the religions that started the corruption and hate and intolerance.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Thanks for not being a propaganda doof and actually reading my post and not twisting my meanings

You're welcome. I am assuming you were not being sarcastic. Hence you are welcome. If you were being sarcastic then you fooled me.

Last thing I ever try to do is be a propagandist or apologist.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

No sarcasm here

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I bet Israel wont touch the Canadians, in fear of being wiped off the map. They better not touch the Canadians or I may start killing Israelis. We'll have to keep a close eye on this one and not let it slip through the cracks in MSM.

Corruption Exposed, do you mean that this statement was not made??

Truly dumb. "I hate those that hate" is what I think of in regards to this.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4Thought

Have you ever met Israelis? I have, in my experience they we're the nastiest of the bunch. Israelis as a society have no respect for non Israelis. Its like who do you think feeds, pays for and protects your lame pathetic excuse of an existince?

That is a pretty harsh stereotype, borderline prejudice.

I hope you don't generalize all groups of people in the same way.

And what did that post have to do with the flotilla?

Nope, just Jews it appears...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Ok I'll say this to both of you. Go to Israel in American BDU with an American flag on your shoulder tell me what you think after 2 days. Go for it and learn the truth. Now if people would move on and discuss something other than my hate for religious groups.......Why do I have to justify my opinions anyway?

And I guess you have?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

I bet Israel wont touch the Canadians, in fear of being wiped off the map. They better not touch the Canadians or I may start killing Israelis. We'll have to keep a close eye on this one and not let it slip through the cracks in MSM.

You're right, I forgot about that claim he made. It was rather extreme. I still get amazed how some people get so worked up over certain topics. This thread should be a discussion of how great it is these Canadians are trying to get aid to Gaza, yet this guy is saying he will kill Israeli's. I guess it's his freedom of expression. I will leave the modding to the mods. It was a pretty crazy statement though eh?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by macman

You're right, I forgot about that claim he made. It was rather extreme. I still get amazed how some people get so worked up over certain topics. This thread should be a discussion of how great it is these Canadians are trying to get aid to Gaza, yet this guy is saying he will kill Israeli's. I guess it's his freedom of expression. I will leave the modding to the mods. It was a pretty crazy statement though eh?

Crazy? No. James Brown knows crazy.
Ignorant? Yes.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

reply to post by macman

Ok to be honest I really dont give a crap about what you think. Why? Because this is an internet forum and it means nothing to me. I come here to read and socialize with my buddies in the conspiracy field, your opinion is meaningless to me your not going to change my opinions through witty internet discussions, so basically get a life, and fine someone else to type to.

If it means nothing to you, then why even retort?

I think you are an excited person to type to. I shall continue I believe, as after all, it is just an internet forum.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
ah man they removed the best thing I've ever posted. Apparently if your not with the status quo your not wanted.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
So let me get this straight an open boarder crossing isn't enough now, these people couldn't if all was good just have these supplies come through egypt and then into Gaza. Seeing as that border crossing is now open to people and humanitarian aid. But no a flotilla full of provocation has to be sent so we can have some sort of battle on the high seas.

I don't understand why when poking a lion the people always side against the lion, the people in the flotillas know exactly what they face by doing this. How when there are other acceptable channels to go through do we still have people trying to circumvent whats put in place. Weather or not you accept the border crossings and blockades is fine, but they are there for a of reason. They would not have been put in place if it was a peaceful place where the people get along. This isn't a place where a fence post stays a fence post, that fence post becomes a projectile, we have seen what happens when you have unchecked supplies head into Gaza its a no brainer, yes im sure most have good intentions, with medicine, and aid. If so I'm sure they will have no problem stopping and having there cargo searched. And if they adhere to the checks and balances put in place then I'm sure as well children will get there meds, and all will be well. But I for one hope they roll up listen to the orders of the IDF there to check there cargo, move on and deliver.

Shouldn't be an international event if people work within the system put in place and have supplies meant to help, not destabilize the area....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think that this is a great idea. It is time that Israel learns to play by the same rules as anyone else. They need to let this flotilla pass through or it will make them look pretty ruthless to the world. Their track record lately is not the greatest, not that it ever was.

To the posters who think this is a provocation and that the Egypt crossing should be enough, it isn't. There are many conditions and restrictions at the Rafah border crossing and it is a good start, but it is not nearly enough compared to the huge amount of help the Gazans need to rebuild and prosper.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

No I have not gone to Israel, nor would I wear an American flag since I am Canadian. I think Israel would owe Americans a little courtesy considering how much American tax dollars make their way to Israel. I do know people who have gone to Israel and seen the Zionists commit their atrocities and unfair treatment of some of it's citizens. But once again this has nothing to do with the group of Canadians who are trying to get some aid to Gaza via the flotilla. I believe many Israelis welcome international tourists as it is a large part of their economy.

I would like to add that if conditions were right, I would love to be on that flotilla and be able to assist in delivering that aid. I have some skills that would help in rebuilding.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

Shouldn't be an international event if people work within the system put in place and have supplies meant to help, not destabilize the area....

I personally do not think this is an attempt to destabilize the area. I think it is an attempt to deliver some much needed aid. We all know that all the other methods and efforts are pretty much a waste of time, and the amount of aid that makes it to Gaza is pathetic considering the conditions they are forced to live in. It is way over due that more of these events are organized. It's time for Israel to admit that they have been punishing the Palestinians way out of proportion for a very long while now, and they deserve a chance to rebuild. Perhaps this would even advance the peace process, not that Israel gives a damn about the peace process.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I was in Israel as a US soldier, A glorified techie to be exact. My treatment there was horrible. I got yelled out, spat at, and had rocks thrown at me by civilians. So as far as I'm concerned they can all burn in atomic fire I dont care about them at all.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I was in Israel as a US soldier, A glorified techie to be exact. My treatment there was horrible. I got yelled out, spat at, and had rocks thrown at me by civilians. So as far as I'm concerned they can all burn in atomic fire I dont care about them at all.

Why is it that other Vets I know, that have been there never experienced such things?
May I ask what branch, unit and so on?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 4Starlight2Decay0

Not that this has anything to do with the Canadian flotilla my thread is about, but my father spent a few months in Israel at the Canadian embassy. He said the treatment was fair and most Israeli's were just like most North Americans, heck we both live on stolen land so we are not as different as you think. He did point out that the treatment of Arabs was not as favorable as a western official or tourist. This topic is starting to go in a direction that I prefer it would not. If possible let's try to discuss the group of Canadians sending aid to Gaza. There are plenty of other threads that point out the problems in that region due to the Zionists.

I am very sorry that you were treated wrongly, perhaps this was after Obama was in power? I remember that USA sentiment has taken a dive in Israel since Obama has publicly denounced several Israeli actions. I think he is definitely not doing enough. He didn't even say anything when the commandos executed the American on that Turkish ship. I have a feeling that perhaps you were out of line or arrogant and were only treated as you acted. Please forgive me if I am incorrect on that assumption, but your bias towards a whole group of people leads me to believe that you may not always act in a friendly manner. Once again, if I am wrong, I am sorry.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join