It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Gage Live on Irish TV3

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by hooper
What are you gonna do when the new investigation is all over and the conclusion is the same?

Unless it comes to the conclusion that Bush, and/or the Jews did it, they will ignore it and push for another new investigation until they get the answer they want. That it was the Jews and/or Bush!

I think you are confused. Architects and engineers can only investigate what caused the collapse, as in what forces. Who carried it out is not their field of expertise. There is no way the result will turn out the same and the 911 deniers have a similar sentiment, else there wouldnt be such a strong sentiment from their part against an independent investigation.

No you misunderstand! I would love to see a independent investigation. Just give me some idea about who, what the scope would be, what powers they would have, how it would be funded and why none of these hundreds and thousands and architects and engineers haven't started any investigation of their own? Where are their reports? Their failure analysis models? What is stopping them? Put it all together and present it to the public, what is holding them?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Interesting.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

A&Efor911 truth wants an independent investigation with subpoena power. Its in their about us page. I am not sure what steps that would involve in America and what obstacles they face or why they havent done just that yet.

That would take an act of Congress. Literally. Private citizens are not granted subpeona power in this country. Why would they need subpeona power to investigate how a building collapsed? Their first order of business should be to produce a single defintive report that point by point shows why the NIST reports are wrong. As far as America is concerned (and the rest of the world) the report is done, you need to prove its wrong first.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
A&Efor911 truth wants an independent investigation with subpoena power. Its in their about us page. I am not sure what steps that would involve in America and what obstacles they face or why they haven't done just that yet. Cant they just go ahead and carry out an interdependent investigation with subpoena powers? What would be the obstacles they face, if any? Who has to give his consent, if anybody has to. Who would empower somebody to carry out an investigation with subpoena powers?

I googled the founder.

s1.zetaboards.com...

Is it common for 911 deniers to call anybody who questions the official accounts a Nazi? It certainly seems so. Is that your personal conviction hooper or did you just spend too much time on the wrong sites?

I can certainly see why you feel compelled to call anybody who questions the official accounts a Nazi and antisemite. I suspected stress, anger or maybe even mental problems on your side, with the limited guessing ( distance diagnostic if you are feeling generous) possible but it seems you just got your information from sources which were rather laden with emotions and strong feelings, rather than material related to the topic. If you base your posts on that kind of sources, it would certainly explain why your contributions to the topic are what they are. No wonder you see Nazis everywhere and probably feel like you have to defend the internets from the Nazis when debating people you deem truthers (Nazis in your mind, probably a correlation you make without realizing it, at least IF it is ONLY truthers who make your blood boil).

EDIT: Ah I can definitely see the problem. Well is there no way around it? Cant they do their investigation and present their work to bodies who do have subpoena powers, or would doing just that require subpoena powers?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I said an act of Congress. Subpeona power in the USA is limited to elected officials, courts and special investigative bodies acting under the auspices of the government. It is not granted to private citizens because they just don't like one government report or another.

And what is with you and the nazi thing? I have never called anyone a nazi. Anti-Semite, yes. If the shoe fits.... But I have never called anyone a nazi, unless of course they called themselves nazis but I have yet to run into anyone here that admits that.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I said an act of Congress. Subpeona power in the USA is limited to elected officials, courts and special investigative bodies acting under the auspices of the government. It is not granted to private citizens because they just don't like one government report or another.

And what is with you and the nazi thing? I have never called anyone a nazi. Anti-Semite, yes. If the shoe fits.... But I have never called anyone a nazi, unless of course they called themselves nazis but I have yet to run into anyone here that admits that.

Nazis were antisemites among other things. You should look that up. So it is common for 911 deniers to question anybody who challenges the official accounts an Nazi/antisemite. If the shoes fits indeed, you should look up what an antisemite does and what he thinks. He is not angry at a jew, because he did something wrong, like comitting murder. He implicates ALL jews of whatever jews do in his mind. He hates a jew merely because he is jewish, not because he thinks he did A or B. He is another strain of racist. He just jate jews, he does not need to wait to suspect to be wronged by one, just like a racist hates any black he comes across theoretically. A sign of an antisemites is that he does not name names or show faces. I did both

I assume you are referring to my thread "Jews did 9/11" . If you read the opening post it reads "Jews did 9/11"....according to this site (the link I provided). The headline "jews did 9/11" wasnt my own opinion it was merely a ruse to use a controversial and catchy frase to generate attention to the thread. I assumed it would be obvious once somebody clicks on the headline and reads the thread. I will just assume you are not that dumb, so either you think you are in some kind of war here and absolutely must use anything you think you can use as ammunition, or you simply did not read the OP.

You participated in the thread. It must have been obvious that my intention was to crosscheck the information divulged in the page I linked, given the inflammatory headline chosen by the authors and I am sure nothing what I said points to the contrary. I did not call jews vermin, or did any of the other things antisemites do, yet you were not deterred in your accusations. You were and are the only one accusing me of antisemitism. So either everybody but you is an antisemite, or sympathetic to antisemites or you have problems processing information my intentions were perfectly clear, but you fashioned yourself in some kind of E-War and felt compelled to call me an antisemite for no reason.

Think about it, if you are the only one who thinks I am an antisemite, what does that mean? You are the last person left, who is not an antisemite? Is that really what you think?

There is of course the possibility that it is common practice to accuse people who question the official accounts, like the founder of A&Efor911truth of antisemitism. If that is the case and this is the kind of information used for "debunking" then I can certainly see that you suspect any "twoofers" of antisemitism.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Think about it, if you are the only one who thinks I am an antisemite, what does that mean? You are the last person left, who is not an antisemite? Is that really what you think?

Oh, I don't think I'm alone on this one, not by a long shot. And yes that is what I think. Not the nazi part. The nazis are gone. Yes the nazis were alot of things, but their primary purpose was the extermination of Jews. I won't argue that point.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well you are doing just that.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

He is not angry at a jew, because he did something wrong, like comitting murder. He implicates ALL jews of whatever jews do in his mind. He hates a jew merely because he is jewish, not because he thinks he did A or B. He is another strain of racist. He just jate jews, he does not need to wait to suspect to be wronged by one, just like a racist hates any black he comes across theoretically. A sign of an antisemites is that he does not name names or show faces.

Sorry, you're a little confused here. Before the orgnaized anti-Semite can convince others in joining in his general implication of Jews the first step is to implicate individuals while never letting his audience forget that above all other things the guilty party is Jewish. Same thing with racist.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I assume you are referring to my thread "Jews did 9/11" . If you read the opening post it reads "Jews did 9/11"....according to this site (the link I provided). The headline "jews did 9/11" wasnt my own opinion it was merely a ruse to use a controversial and catchy frase to generate attention to the thread. I assumed it would be obvious once somebody clicks on the headline and reads the thread. I will just assume you are not that dumb, so either you think you are in some kind of war here and absolutely must use anything you think you can use as ammunition, or you simply did not read the OP.

You participated in the thread. It must have been obvious that my intention was to crosscheck the information divulged in the page I linked, given the inflammatory headline chosen by the authors and I am sure nothing what I said points to the contrary. I did not call jews vermin, or did any of the other things antisemites do, yet you were not deterred in your accusations. You were and are the only one accusing me of antisemitism. So either everybody but you is an antisemite, or sympathetic to antisemites or you have problems processing information my intentions were perfectly clear, but you fashioned yourself in some kind of E-War and felt compelled to call me an antisemite for no reason.

There is of course the possibility that it is common practice to accuse people who question the official accounts, like the founder of A&Efor911truth of antisemitism. If that is the case and this is the kind of information used for "debunking" then I can certainly see that you suspect any "twoofers" of antisemitism.

EDIT: So you are the only one who sees "zhe organized antisemits DADADAAAA". If only one person sees persecution, while everybody else doesnt, what is that called
? I assure you nobody on here is out to get Spielberg or the frontman of kiss (or the rest of kiss if they are jewish too, Kiss is a rockband jfyi) or Howard Stern

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

reply to post by CourageousEyesoftheHeart

Oh the horror of a new investigation. Only those with something to hide wouldn't want this. No I don't mean you. But why don't you want a deeper investigation? Are you truly satisfied with what you've been spoon fed?

Oh please tell me all about this new investigation. Who leads it? What is the scope? How is it funded? What powers does it have? Who are the investigators? What are you gonna do when the new investigation is all over and the conclusion is the same?

A new investigation is what people who desire the truth want. Spare me the high and mighty attitude, the taunting and the asking of these nonsense questions as a tactic of avoidance, you can look into those matters yourself.

It's laughable to believe that a new independent investigation would come to the same conclusion.

You're a window, easy to see through and you're a time waster. Both your own time and the time of those who intelligently seek the truth

edit on 11-6-2011 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2011 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: spelling and grammar

edit on 11-6-2011 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Quit trying to derail this thread, and go buy yourself a "jews did 9/11" t shirt. That would save us all a lot of time, and probably provoke just as much discussion as you stand on line at the dairy queen this summer.

Gage likes to portray his petition signers as though they've risked their lives or careers over 9/11 truth. All they did was watch a slideshow lecture presenting only Gage's side of the story, and eat the sandwiches that he brought them for lunch. The architects structural engineers and (mostly by far) others who signed the petition need not conduct any independent research, structural analysis, or even look at the construction documents at all.

The petition statement does not make any claims about the causes of the collapse of the twin towers, despite Gage's portrayal.

I've often been tempted to take Gage's debate challenge, but realize each time that I have nothing to gain. Just like I don't argue with homeless drunks.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Give it a rest already. Only the mentally handicapped use the "antisemitism" card as an arguing point, because it is the best they can come up with. I can count the people who buy that on here on one hand. Its you alfie and hooper.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Get over yourself. Hiding behind this "they're calling me an anti-semite" thing will score you no points. Go right ahead and respond to the substantive comments in the same post.

Would you rather be referred to as an anti-semite, or a sub-moron? I'll give you the choice.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I can count the people who buy that on here on one hand. Its you alfie and hooper.

We're in good company.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
We see a lot of architects attack the NIST report. Which architects have actually spoken out in defense of that paper?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

We see a lot of architects attack the NIST report. Which architects have actually spoken out in defense of that paper?

That's not anything to do with this thread, nor my post, so I won't be commenting here.

But what do you think of my avatar. That's me in my new T shirt. There's nothing like the feeling of new cotton, don't you think?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I dont see how slandering people of antisemitism makes a case. It looks like you are coming down with a bad case of tourette. But it is easier than saying something on the topic I guess.

This reminds me of something.

www.youtube.com...

How is that working so far? Is America convinced yet :p
edit on 13-6-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join