It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% Accurate Way of Predicting the Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
While many will be shocked at what I'm about to show you here, it really is quite amazing. I've been following this my entire life and it is quite amazing. I'm sure some of you have heard this theory before so it won't suprise you. If it works again this year, Bush has to rely on Joe Gibbs and the Washington Redskins more than he does his own election campaign.

Every presidential election year, since 1932, the last home game of the Washington Redskins before the election has accurately predicted the winner of the presidential election. If the Redskins win, then the incumbent party wins the election, if the Redskins lose then the challenging party wins the election. See the stats for your self....

www.bendomenech.com...

The Redskins last home game before the election this year is held on October 31st, oddly enough, Halloween. They host the Green Bay Packers. The Packers were a much better team than the Redskins last year, Bush supporters have to hope the opposite is true this year.

It really is shocking how accurate this is...

[edit on 8/7/2004 by lockheed]

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
How the '04 Election Cookie Crumbles

First Lady Cookie Recipies: Always Right!

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Looks like the Redskins play Green Bay before NOV 2 at Washington. Looks like Bush is in for 4 more years.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well this my personal prediction on the elections,

So far war presidents do not do well on re-elections so this is my prediction like father like son it will be no re-election for bush JR.

new topics

top topics

join