It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old man disrespects Young guy and calls him a typical black punk

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I didnt insult you

I said you had the potential to be 2 not so nice things.

Dude no offence but your a waste of time, everyone on this thread saw and noted in there posts (even the people on the old dudes side) that the old dude got physical first.
I believe its already been pointed out by Lysergic 5:57 and then the kid saying dont touch me again is a pretty good indication the old guy pushed him.

And just got a lesson in US property law courtesy of Psyckoops, Id tell you to check the post but as you have demonstrated your powers of observation are somewhat lacking.

Ignorance in this thread is beyond belief. Let's just forget the fight for a moment and think about the property issues. Many people seem to use that as their argument. As the law is if there is no fences, signs or prior knowledge of the property lines then there was nothing wrong in walking on someone elses property. So think about that before you post.

Case closed, kid did nothing wrong, old man got verbally and physically abusive first.
Kid is right old racist dinosaur wrong.

Im still waiting to see if you have the integrity to admit you were wrong about the crap and the first shove? now you can also add a retraction about how he shouldnt have been on the lawn as well

Dont worry Im not holding my breath

edit on 11-6-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Were you there ever lived in town homes with the yards are side by side and their is a lake behind them? Sometimes you cant even tell where someones property line ends. Maybe the guy just was behind the lake and the dog barely crossed the property line. Point is we do not know.

The old man should have said come here young man. He could have called him over and said: Look In case you didn't know this is my property line please do not walk your dog on my property. Thank you very much have a nice day.

So you live in a crowded neighborhood and someones dogs runs across you yard you automatically flip off the neighbor instead of talking to them civilized first?

Im just going by what i heard in the video.

While agree with the old man he should have handled it in a different way.
edit on 11-6-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
That kid better watch out where he starts putting his hand on people...

If that kid were to step up to me i would slowly start edging into my property and the second I was home there would be one dead ass punk.

Click BOOM !!!!!

I dunno officer I was in fear for my life and he had a knife..

Pro Tip #1 - All ways carry a random knife..

Pro Tip #2 - Make sure assailant cannot testify...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I believe it was "punk black". Now regardless of the racial overtones, which the old man is free to use under his God given right to freedom of speech, the old man is in the right here. It is his property. I wouldnt want some dog running around on my property either.

Could he have been a little bit nicer? Sure, but the kid couldve also shown some respect. I see nothing wrong with what happend here.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
That kid better watch out where he starts putting his hand on people...

If that kid were to step up to me i would slowly start edging into my property and the second I was home there would be one dead ass punk.

Click BOOM !!!!!

I dunno officer I was in fear for my life and he had a knife..

Pro Tip #1 - All ways carry a random knife..

Pro Tip #2 - Make sure assailant cannot testify...

Yes that seems like a completely reasonable and likely thing you'd do Murder someone.

idiot.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I call it self defense...

link   
ps: bacteria aren't bugs.

link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
reply to post by ker2010

We cannot assume from one video that polite methoda were NOT employed before this video.

ROFLMFAO

Dude you are hilarious, the kid says practically at the start "why didnt you just ask nicely instead of screaming get the hell off my lawn"

Please for your sake go back and watch the whole ACTUAL vid and not the one you made up in your head with dog crap and kids initiating violence

link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
I call it self defense...

I call it highly unlikely, and doubt you even have the grit to do it.

But fantasy time is fun right?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I don't understand the formula that made this one of the main stories on the site. It's not top secret, the headline is biased against elderly people, the guy obviously feels threatened and is "puffing up" by swearing and gesturing, and the thread has three flags. And why is someone allowed to fish in such a small pool? Where the big trout roam, no doubt.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
reply to post by ker2010

We cannot assume from one video that polite methoda were NOT employed before this video.

ROFLMFAO

Dude you are hilarious, the kid says practically at the start "why didnt you just ask nicely instead of screaming get the hell off my lawn"

Please for your sake go back and watch the whole ACTUAL vid and not the one you made up in your head with dog crap and kids initiating violence

Good catch. Point is the guy was your typical grumpy old man who thinks because they are old they can curse and flip people off and PUSH them and noons is gonna respond. Ive seen old men like this.
edit on 11-6-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
in all honesty they're both pathetic, the younger generation pushing the older generation away, he only got all tough towards the end of it, "Ima show you black" seriously? and the old dude "your a typical punk black" pffft neck em both, the only decent person there was the one dude that was simply fishing, that old dude had no right bringing race into the argument but that younger dude had no right shoving that old dude like he did, and if anything else did happen after that, the reason the footage stopped there was only because they didn't want any incriminating video evidence, the shove only leaves open the possibility of further confrontation...who the hell cares (almost dropped an f bomb there lol) about race seriously, get over it, all this color dispute, im sorry but if your so for white power or black power or any other color specific race, only own things of that color, if you don't discriminate against the color of things you own, why the hell discriminate against the color of the skin of other human beings...neck em both, thats what i think...seriously they both need to learn a little more respect, im of the younger generation and i know this...they are pathetic excuses of human beings...only decent person again was the one that was keeping to himself and fishing...my god, this world really is going to sh!t

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I waiting for installment 2, when the kid goes back and this time with the pit bull! This should be a good soap opera.

It aint over yet!!! I bet eventually the police do get involved in this one....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Why would you hold your breath? I have already addressed your questions upthread.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm surprised people are so quick to take sides. It's almost as if they are predisposed to do something stupid like that. I guess it all goes in part with the mob mentality.
It's not like that video has the sufficient evidence to show exactly what happened between the two.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I can shout why did you yell at me instead of asking politely, too, it does not make it true or mean no other methods were employed before the video camera came out. Just because the kid claims something on video does not necessarily make it true.

It really makes more sense, to me, that a video camera came out because it was not a one time incident, but an on going thing, and the kids with the camera thought it would be fun to get the old man cussing em out on video. They were ready and rolling and it seems they wanted to pick a fight.

It is not a crime to cuss someone, but trespassing is a crime. Dog walking in another person's yard, especially if the dog pee or poop, is a very very annoying thing that can damage grass , and the kid in the video clearly takes pleasure in annoying the old man. I side with the old man, it does not make me any of the insults that have been bandied in thread, it makes me of a differeing opinion.

My comments are strictly opinions on what is shown on the video. I am not trying to assume anything, like others in thread, but since both parties could behave better, I side with old man. Again this does not make me racist like some want to bandy, it means I cant stand punks and bullies, and the bully behavior came from the punks side, as he traveled across the community to where the old man lives, with a gang, while the old man seemed to be enjoying fishing with his friend.

Of course I can see how some inthread may empathize with piggish bully behavior as they sure are demonstrating it inthread.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

With this vid on youtube and getting publicity here, hopefully the two of them can talk and address each others concerns. Everyone was acting out here, and the child filming became an "audience" to act out for, and the older guy (he's not that old!) was territorializing. Maybe he's got a wife at home who egged him on to go talk to the kids. Lots of things get out of hand quickly in these situations, and by pushing the older gujy away so roughly he could have been seriously hurt. Sad all around when generations and cultures can't just say "Hey" and talk about stuff.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I must've missed the part about the dog messing in the yard too. It seemed he was just upset because he was walking through the area.

I know a family that lives in a neighborhood with a layout like this. A small pond that is shared by the community in the back of everyone's houses. While this may be a different situation, in their neighborhood, none of them actually own any part of the back yard. Each homeowner just owns the small front and side yards. Everything in the back around the pond is fair game, yet many of the neighbors are very protective over what they deem to be their land.

While it shouldn't be necessary for him to put up a fence, flags or markers could help him if he really wanted to let everyone know what area belonged to him.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
here's a solution, all parties involved get guns, and shoot it out. So many gun lovers and violence lovers, just fkn kill each other already be done with it.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
the kid isn't in the wrong, though he does start to sink to the old mans level just a bit. all he was doing was taking a neighbourly walk around a pond. the old man started the fight. regardless, if he did have a problem he could have acted more civil. sadly, police would prolly side with the old man. nowadays kids have no place to go but the mall. they are shunned from everywhere else. when i was a kid, i loved walking in the woods, or just around town playing. now all they have is video games and tv.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join