It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old man disrespects Young guy and calls him a typical black punk

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
We don't know if there was dog crap or not, from this video.

My comments are strictly on the video, and where does the video show the old man becoming physical first? Mysteriously, the videographer failed to get ANY physical contact from old man to punk on video, yet managed to get the punk physically assaulting the old man, and violently becoming aggressive with him.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

The old man has done nothing wrong. he is allowed to protect his property. i know how the dude feels i currently own a lot to build a house house is not up yet but i have to keep up on lawn care. somebody has been taking there dog in my yard to do its thing. well im stuck with the clean up. he came out and asked for them to quit taking there dog on his land. and just like a typical punk. he just wants to argue and not say sorry i will not get on your property and let it go. in my eyes the next step for the old man this is what i would do anyway. if that dog gets on my property again im shooting the dog. with the old guy coming out and even telling them about the 10 foot line was a very nice thing for him to do. the guy was ticked off but was trying to explane to them the property lines and the punk acts like he had no clue on what he is talking about. then you wanted to turn it into a "black" thing. because its the only thing you got left because you was in the 100% wrong. and even that really shows how much of a PUNK you are. (the kid in the video.) now i will say it was wrong for him to call him a typical black punk. a punk is a punk. a white punk. a black punk, (include race here Punk) it dont mater a punk is a punk.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
No matter what anyone will say, they are both to blame.

Ying/Yang.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack

Yikes.

This isn't a black vs white thing..but that old guy is an a-hole.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHEW AHAHAHAHAHA

So sad to this this little old man feel so threatened. He knows his way of life is forever over HAHAHA

HAHAHA

How does it feel?

I know some of y'all out there feel the same way he does, so how does it feel to see your (old outdated) way of life ending?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by St0mP121

The old man has done nothing wrong. he is allowed to protect his property. i know how the dude feels i currently own a lot to build a house house is not up yet but i have to keep up on lawn care. somebody has been taking there dog in my yard to do its thing. well im stuck with the clean up. he came out and asked for them to quit taking there dog on his land. and just like a typical punk. he just wants to argue and not say sorry i will not get on your property and let it go. in my eyes the next step for the old man this is what i would do anyway. if that dog gets on my property again im shooting the dog. with the old guy coming out and even telling them about the 10 foot line was a very nice thing for him to do. the guy was ticked off but was trying to explane to them the property lines and the punk acts like he had no clue on what he is talking about. then you wanted to turn it into a "black" thing. because its the only thing you got left because you was in the 100% wrong. and even that really shows how much of a PUNK you are. (the kid in the video.) now i will say it was wrong for him to call him a typical black punk. a punk is a punk. a white punk. a black punk, (include race here Punk) it dont mater a punk is a punk.

lol The Old Man should've called the cops, instead of going out there, putting his hands on him, getting in his face, trying to incite him.

Nobody wants to have to beat the snot out of an old man who thinks he's hard.

But put your hands on me like that? I'mma try to kock your teeth down your throat personally.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
The only act of violence caught on tape was the PUNK violently shoving an old man. There is no evidence of the old man pushing anyone. And the word Ni**er seemed to be uttered by the black kid.

I fail to see how anyone can be on the side of the punks, who seem to admit on tape they just walk over to the old man's community to walk their dog.

WTF!!!!!

how the firetruck did someone star that and how the firetruck did you get a silver border

Did you seriously watch the video???

The old guy pushes the kid first and then gets in his face again!!!!
They admitted they walk their dog around a LAKE and they live in the community!!!!
and once again for all the ignoramuses who didnt actually bother to read the thread THERE WAS NO DOG CRAP!!!!

This wasnt an ongoing situation it happened once, in the vid the kid even asks the old guy why he didnt just ask nicely instead of yell.
The kid didnt know it was private property and said so in the vid.
He only started getting cheeky when the old dude was bein a prick.
edit on 11-6-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
i cant beleive people are taking sides with those obnoxious little kids.
arent kids taught to respect their elders anymore?
i dont care if the old guy was being a jerk(i dont think he was), i dont care if the old guy pushed him first.
what that black kid did was pathetic, i hope one day he watches this vid again and realises what a loser he is.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by Evanzsayz

THERE WAS NO DOG CRAP!!!!!!!!!

Well I didnt feel like watching 6 minutes of people arguing so I took everyone elses word for it

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I was taught to respect my elders and other peoples stuff. This could have been handled differently. The old man should have been polite and asked the kid to stay out of his yard (He has that right). The Kid should have never been giving the old man crap. They are both wrong and both should know better.

link   
I'm on the black kids side. He insulted the kid first.

link   

Originally posted by neonitus
i cant beleive people are taking sides with those obnoxious little kids.
arent kids taught to respect their elders anymore?
i dont care if the old guy was being a jerk(i dont think he was), i dont care if the old guy pushed him first.
what that black kid did was pathetic, i hope one day he watches this vid again and realises what a loser he is.

LOL

Did you feel threatened as well?

The old man comes up cursing, running his sucker.

Just cuz youre bald fat and aging it gives you the right to be a complete douche immune to any type of repercussions?

Do you realize what you said was retarded?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by St0mP121

so whats a typical punk? because in prison lingo it means homosexual, to those of the 70s it was lifestyle

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If this thread is any in anyway a representation of American society (I use the word society loosely) you guys needa go down fast.

Listen to you all crying about a kid walking his dog across someones grass, its not even like there were flowers or anything there. sheesh

the complete lack of community mindedness most of you have is absolutely appaling

To those saying he should be able to defend his property... FROM FREAKIN WHAT?????
some kid with a dog, Im sorry but if your really that concerned about your precious grass fence it.

To all those who are gonna shout "he shouldnt have to" no he shouldnt, he should be a decent human being and realise where his backyard is there is also a lake that is obviously utilised by the community and a few foot and paw prints arent gonna hurt it.
And before anyone jumps in THERE WAS NO CRAP NEVER WAS!!!!
He didnt even try and be reasonable or polite he went straight from flipping off to a rude and racist (when you insult someone using a racial slur its 100% racist) tirade to getting in his face and shoving.
If the kid had of been a thug he old guy would not have gotten that first shove off, he woulda been unconcious and still gettin punched in the head.

And Americans wonder why the world considers them rude,obnoxious, arrogant and ignorant.

You all need to lighten up and not stress about stuff that isnt gonna hurt you and being a bit friendlier wouldnt hurt either.

P.s I know not all Americans fit into the catergory I just described so to you all Im sorry.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

if it was me, i wouldnt get my little sister to video me hassling some old guy so i could put it on the internet.
but if pushing around old people makes you feel like a man, good luck to you.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
reply to post by Lysergic

if it was me, i wouldnt get my little sister to video me hassling some old guy so i could put it on the internet.
but if pushing around old people makes you feel like a man, good luck to you.

How did you even get to that rationalization? Did you watch the video?

I mean are you just pissed off because he happen to be black?

Like srsly wtf, you going to say If pushing old ppl around make me feel like a man? haha was that your defense?

Don't create a mythical existence for me.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

LMAO

thank you dude, I needed a laugh

Go back and watch the whole thing, its only 6 min and the end is worth it.
Since you showed the integrity to actually reply to my post I think after watching the whole thing you may have a different opinion.

Cheers dude

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by Firefly_
Why dont they fence off their land? That would stop any problems.

Why should he fence off his own land? Have a little respect for other people's property and clean up behind your pets.
*snip*

How is anyone supposed to know then where the property is? People aren't psychic in real life you know. This guy didn't know where the properties go therefore he didn't do anything wrong by walking his dog there.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I guess it's okay if you are terrified of black people, still.

I mean its 2011 get the # over it.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
That old man just misses the days when people of color couldn't drink out of the same water fountain as him, let alone LIVE NEAR HIM, let alone look at him twice.

Thus all his pent up RAGE.

His lust for yesteryear never parted.

I've got news though, those days are forever over, you're archaic way of life is over, bow before progress.

Don't worry though, we will get him a nice christian tomb stone for when he passes.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It's clear that the old man is perfectly right here.
The fact of the matter is, that black kid should never have been walking on white property. End of story.

Absolutely. Hey, who the hell does that little 'n-word' think he is right? I mean, walking his dog? When did the white community give him permission to do that?
What a little #. You're right, he's totally wrong. Boy should respect his white elders, and where does he get off telling his master not to lay hands on him? No, most of you guys are absolutely right. That BLACK KID needs to learn his place. Goddamn that "civil rights" movement.

This is America. We all know the rules, huh buddy?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join