It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old man disrespects Young guy and calls him a typical black punk

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
reply to post by Exuberant1

Actually its the youth who end up joining the army and fighting for their country.

Implying older people weren't younger at one time?

Implying the draft didn't exist?

Implying volunteering is equal to being drafted?

Implying implications.....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I agree the old man had a point about not wanting him to walk his dog on his property, and he has every right to say so. The kid was looking for an argument, why would the old man, who is supposedly "wiser" carry on with a kid? I mean seriously? Who is the adult in this situation?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent
I agree the old man had a point about not wanting him to walk his dog on his property, and he has every right to say so. The kid was looking for an argument, why would the old man, who is supposedly "wiser" carry on with a kid? I mean seriously? Who is the adult in this situation?

I don't fault the old-timer from standing his ground, if he had solid ground to stand on. But he went about it wrong, looking to pick a fight, He approached the kid who was just talking to the fisherman. And instead of being civilized and trying to talk to the kid, well young man, like a man, he chose to bark like a junkyard dog. The young man was far more cool, respectful, and civilized up to the point that the old man began violating his rights.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent
why would the old man, who is supposedly "wiser" carry on with a kid? I mean seriously? Who is the adult in this situation?

You don't make sense.

I assume you are under 25, like everyone else who has said similiar things ? It seems like you have unrealistic expectations of adults.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CobraCommander
He approached the kid who was just talking to the fisherman.

On his land.

On his own land where the kid ought not have been.

The black punk is lucky he didn't get a trespassing fine. With youtube, the older gentleman has evidence of the offense and need only file a report.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

He approached the kid who was just talking to the fisherman.

On his land.

On his own land where the kid ought not have been.

The black punk is lucky he didn't get a trespassing fine. With youtube, the older gentleman has evidence of the offense and need only file a report.

The pond was not the old-timers land, evidence of nothing.

Secondly, that was a condo row. That land is TENANT land, not his own private property. The only person that could violate the young man for trespassing is a duly authorized representative (I.e. Security Guard) of the co-op board or landholding corporation.

Just because you pay a maintenance fee to have that lawn mowed does not make it yours. Especially without defined designation.

And like here in the Northeast, just becasue the law requires that you shovel the sidewalk, does not make it YOUR sidewalk either.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Couldn't wait until I read this entire thread so I can snatch the hoods from all you descendents of klansmen.

I guess some people didn't even watch the video. If so they saw what they wanted to see, not what actually happened.

The boy and his young siblings were at a lake that is surrounded on at least three sides by condos. All of us who live in cities know the lay out.

The youngsters are conversating with the fisherman and video taping using one of the childrens cellphone. First hint that some of you were attempting to slant the situation in the old mans favor. Who STILL walks around with a camcorder...no one that's who.

They were opposite the old guys claimed property. I say claimed because we don't know how much land if any, the guy owns. Unless you're stupid you should know that most condos/townhomes, your land is as wide as your dwelling and that's it. He can't claim ownership of all the land behind all four dwellings! So in reality the kid and his dog would have been off the mans "property" in a few steps. I know some of you are stupid but you knew this, just chose to ignore it so you could have a go at calling someone who states he isn't even black a gangsta ppunk. Racist check number two...

The old guy walks up to the young people and fisherman clearly nowhere near his property. The kid didn't do as a thug would have done and immediately slap the s### out the old man. Or ask, "Hey old fool should I beat your face for flippin me?" He asked the old man "was" he the one who flipped him. Thus showing no, they do not have a history. He wasn't even sure if it was him. Another attempt by the racist to slant and alter the incident.

See my fellow witnesses, racist have been forced to become covert. They can't just be out right racist now, it isn't accepted as it once were. So you have to pay attention to the details and notice how they will alter things, or assume things, or not be clear on things etc. (Ref this to the person who can't be sure the old guy pushed the kid, total convenient lose of common sense)

The old guy was then all too thrilled to inform the kid it was him who flipped him off. His body language very aggressive the entire time. Exposing more racist making excuses that the old man was scared. If he was scared he would have stayed on his land and not approached the group. More flailing by racist who just sant BARE to say the old guy asked for a butt kicking. Anything but admitting a young blacg guy was attacked by an older white male. Nooo...in their Rush, Palin, Hannity filled lives, black people are always thugs who attack them.

Hell, there's one guy stating he don't care what the old guy did, he was in the right. Representative of the type we will soon be rid of. The type who remembers the days when minorities "knew" their place! All a white person had to do was approach and a black guys eyes would hit the ground and they wouldn't speak only answer yes or no with "sir" on the end of course. Naw...they can't say this so they'll code talk about America isn't the same anymore. To cut some of you at the knees...didn't the kid claim this is America and he's free to travel as he wish? If this was a white guy telling this to a cop you would all clap til your hands were red. Since its a black kid it's "entitlement attitude", when the one wanting entitlement is the old guy.

Witnessesn notice how "dog poop" was thrown into thje equation quickly. Nowhere was poop mentioned in the video. And no walking my dog doesn't mean taking them to poop, they have my land to poop on! More alterations to vindicate the old white guy. The only person who would think such is someone who lives in a small apartment.

The old guycussed the kId and then pushed him, then got in his face and told him to leave public land. Did the racist see this? No all they saw was the black guy push the old guy. They convienently forgot how calm the kid was until the final seconds of the 6 minute clip. Examples like that are probably how many black people were inprisoned or killed in Americas past. The jury just refuses to hear testimony that the black guy couldn't have done it because he was already injail your honor! "Order in the court, nonadmissable...he done it"

Be on the lookout my fellow witnesses for when your neighbors and friends onATS mistakenly leave the house or log in with theire "hood" on.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
Hell, there's one guy stating he don't care what the old guy did, he was in the right. Representative of the type we will soon be rid of.

Hahaha, nice one. But old white people who speak English will always be in charge of your world.

Deal with it.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Hahaha, nice one. But old white people who speak English will always be in charge of your world.

Deal with it.

Too bad they don't give a rats ass about all you poor non multimillionaires.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

How the heck did you make it to 5k posts without being banned?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

You think I'm racist.

....Because I told an anglophone his anglosphere would always be run by white anglos?

That is just stating the obvious, there is no need for you to play the race card.

Save it for when a real racist shows up.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Hell, there's one guy stating he don't care what the old guy did, he was in the right. Representative of the type we will soon be rid of.

Deal with it.

Naw, they may be in charge of this world, but not mine. Actually, it goes round in cycles. At one time black people were in charge of the world and oppressing whites...bet you didn't know that?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

At one time black people were in charge of the world and oppressing whites...bet you didn't know that?

Is that what they teach you in school these days?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Deal with it.

Too bad they don't give a rats ass about all you poor non multimillionaires.

And this is what many of them don't get. LOL, they don't realize that they are basically classified as "n-words" themselves by those with that money and power.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

At one time black people were in charge of the world and oppressing whites...bet you didn't know that?

Is that what they teach you in school these days?

Naw, you can't get that from school, why would you? School is teaching history from the victors point of view. Go do the knowledge and get back at me...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Posting from your klan meeting again, I see.
And along with a lot of your "friends," too.

Was tonight the meeting where you taught all the senior members how to use the computer?
Tell them we all said Welcome to ATS. They'll fit right in here.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Tell me then, where did you find this strange view of history?

It sounds like racist black power propaganda.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitsunegari

Posting from your klan meeting again, I see.

Implying you can discern my race from my posts....

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

You think I'm racist.

....Because I told an anglophone his anglosphere would always be run by white anglos?

That is just stating the obvious, there is no need for you to play the race card.

Save it for when a real racist shows up.

What you said was racist, and naive. Actually, I don't think you are a racist, because if you were, you would know better. No offense.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Sorry if I came across as rude,

I was laughing more from relief as opposed to laughing at you.

Cheers again dude

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join