It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old man disrespects Young guy and calls him a typical black punk

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
welp, if i ever find myself in a suburban hell, i'm gonna be nice to the kids, and stick up for them.

link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Guess what it worked. No more 4 wheelers and no one was cussed out, flipped off, or pushed.

I'm guessing they were white kids though right?

Right?

Not that it matters or anything...... I just want to know.

link   
reply to post by ker2010

I woulda set up spike traps myself

link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Mad? No, I don't get mad at petty comments people like you make. You seem to be more intelligent than what you're portraying right now, so use some of that and stop making ignorant comments.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hibachi

Mad? No, I don't get mad at petty comments people like you make.

Got something against Jews?

I hope I don't need to call the jidf again.

link   

Originally posted by FurthestStar
Guess what. It's 2011. Back in the day is back in the day. Not only was respect given to elders back in the day, but racism and sexism was raging "back in the day" too. Don't forget that. We're now living in a society where everyone deserves respect. Not just elders.

I love and respect my elders with every fiber of my being, but i'd rather not exist at all in this world before I would let anyone disrespect me when all I've done through out my whole life is respect them without question trying to make them proud of me.

and then I hear all of this talk about "well if he stepped to ME, I would .." Yeah and if the older man stepped to YOU like the older man in the video, what would you have done? Let him curse you out, push you, get in your face. Would you have done what he said and left, because, after all, he IS your elder?

What's done is done. The situation is (hopefully) over, and if the older man was the one in the right, karma will come back to the kid. If the kid was the one in the right, karma looks like it came back to the older man pretty fast. I hope that the message in the end gets across as respect should be given to everyone older, and younger. There are ways to handle this situation in a much better way than the older man AND kid did.

That is all.
edit on 11-6-2011 by FurthestStar because: if to in

we are talking about a old man and young kid

if an old man on his property has a problem with me, i stay the f away from him and his property, its a big world and if i live in a gated home or community like the black kid states, id have NO reason to be around the old man or his property

if the old man flicked me off

WOOOOOO hooo its not like ive never been flicked off before, you ignore it and move along

if an old man comes up yelling and screaming at me, i at LEAST attempt to walk away, not provoke the situation

people talk about earning respect, well it goes both ways by standing there and acting the way he did the kid showed NO RESPECT

why should a man on his own property have to earn someones elses respect on their own property

you people defending this scum disgust me and its no wonder our world has turned to feces

link   

I got a perfect example here. In my neighborhood we have a lake in a wooded area. This is a housing development so the property outline is more defined than say town homes etc.

Anyways their was a issue with kids from other neighborhoods riding their 4 wheelers around the lake leaving marks in peoples yards etc.

People complained to the HOA, the hoa put up no trespassing signs and poles to block the path so the 4 wheelers cant get through..

Guess what it worked. No more 4 wheelers and no one was cussed out, flipped off, or pushed.

The old guy should have talked to the guy as a adult instead of flipping him off and cussing him out. He should of tried to see if being nice and giving him a warning first would work.

edit on 11-6-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

That is exactly what I said...all the guy had to do was complain to the HOA, I'm sure that would have solved his issue. I sympathize with his frustration, but the way he handled it was crazy, insane and to be quite frank TYPICAL!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
why isnt this thread closed yet?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
why isnt this thread closed yet?

Just curious, why do you think it should be closed?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

That actually made me laugh. The answer to your question is a no though. I don't have any problems with any other cultures, races, or religions that aren't my own. I just take offense to comments that call out my race.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthShallLive

Originally posted by Hibachi
reply to post by TheTruthShallLive

First come first, don't come at me like that. I'm the first person to give out respect to anyone. My parents raised me right, so don't make it seem like I was raised wrong. That's what's wrong with some of the older generation today. They think they deserve respect when they are the ones in the wrong. So stop crying, because the old guy was obviously the one in the wrong here.

if you have respect for elders

if you were raised right

you would never have been in that position

at WORSE if the old man was in the wrong, and you are a young man, you couldve simply walked away and avoided the situation forever by not walking on his property

this kid was being a punk and anyone defending him or any of his actions is nothing less then a punk bottom line

the kid pushed the old man and had fun with him, he even got the little kid on it, he was training the little kid passing down the punk genes and recording it all to laugh about with his punk friends

what youre missing is, I DONT GIVE A DAMN If the old guy was racist or WRONG

hes an old man and he didnt push the kid violently

the punk kid, acted like a punk, provoked the old man and stood there the whole time making it worse and then HE is the one who got violent

if there was a cop there, and the old man pushed him to encourage him to leave his property area. the old man would be arrested yes if the cop was there

IF a cop was there and the punk did what he did, the police officer wouldve pulled his gun and shot him before the old man hit the ground with the amount of violence the kid displayed

bottom line, it was the old mans property, the kid was arguing that it wasnt, the kid had no proof either way, he was provoking the old man, and had no respect for the old mans property, any respectful young man would have already left at that point

i dont give a damn about race, right or wrong, i give a damn about respect and how NO young groups have it these days, and im only 25 years old

i LOOK DOWN ON PUNKS LIKE THIS

you respect the elderly, its one of the 1st things i ever learned in life

i look around and what do i see, no respect for anyone or anything and a world full of feces

Oh now it's "he didn't push the kid violenly", he pushed him twice! What planet do you reside on where physical violence as a means to an end is acceptable? Not in my neck of the woods. First, it was just a disgusting display of Testosterone by both parties...but the pushing...please, give me a break! Like I said WAKE UP, before someone else violently wakes you up one day.

Some of you are a total waste of space and complete lost cause. Keep spewing the ignorance if you will, it comes back to bite ya hard in the @$$! Just Saying

BTW, many of us look down on complete jack wagons like you! But one day...you'll get it, I just know it!

edit on 11-6-2011 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

I'm guessing they were white kids though right?

Right?

Not that it matters or anything...... I just want to know.

Actually both..

Anyways someone replay the video and give us a count of how many curse words were dropped by the old man and the kid... Just wondering the tally. Since we are talking about respect. And the F bomb and using Gods name in vein around younger kids or other people is disrespectful to MOST people.

Maybe the poor guy fishing doesn't like that type of language. Seems the old man didn't respect the guy fishing peacefully huh?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

because the video kinda speaks for itself, however most of this thread is racial trolling. theres no debate of any kind , just people trying to gain an upperhand in an internet argument.
its fun and all, but kinda sad.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
You know, All of us "racists" on here probably would't be so "racist" if "most" of these black kids (and whites kids who think they are black), would grow up, get a life, and contribute to this society in a positive way. Instead, they just want to be gangbangers like the rest of em.

Just look at the words on the video... it belongs to some stupid hip hop website. Have you listened to rap lately? It's pathetic. I bet these black kids would act completely different if they were listening to something like... The Temptaions, or some Fats Domino.

I wish I were there when this crap went down. I would have beat the piss out of that little idiot. All the while, screaming the "N" word... because it's obviously okay to just throw that word around like they do. Or maybe I could just call him a "cracka", because it's also okay to throw that around too.

The people on here that are defending this black kid are either black themselves, or have not spent enough time around these "gangstas."

the kid should not have talked back after the old man said that he didn't want him on his property. end of story.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The young guys had a very threating tone and disposition.The terror on the old mans face is being mistaken for anger.

When I visited the states I thought their was a tension in the air all the time,even in the stores and laundrettes.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

because the video kinda speaks for itself, however most of this thread is racial trolling. theres no debate of any kind , just people trying to gain an upperhand in an internet argument.
its fun and all, but kinda sad.

I think it's an obvious and major issue that needs to be discussed. A lot of debate, and sometimes angry arguments come from videos like this one, that's true. There have been a few things said that may have jumped in to "out of line" statements, but for the most part most,the discussion has been on topic and within the T&C's from my viewpoint at least.

edit on 11-6-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
i think im done reading this thread.this puts it quite nicely.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

i think im done reading this thread.this puts it quite nicely.

yup and id love to get rid of the scum the guy talks about

everyone wants everything to be theirs and they take it anyway they can

they disrespect everyone and dont care about anything other then themselves, no one cares about feces everywhere, someone else will just clean it up and they can go on being n words no matter what color they are, all because not one person knows the meaning of respect in this country

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Im in no ways saying the kid is a angel, he should not let his dog in others yards. Im disagreeing with the way the both handled it...

My main issue with the older guy is him escalating the situation by getting in the kids face and demanding him to leave and pushing him. Cussing at someone, getting in their face, pushing or nudging them is escalating a situation no matter how old or young you are.

Had he not done that my only issue with him would be his way of addressing the issue with the young guy.

Having said that BOTH of these people could have handled the situation much much better.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join