It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old man disrespects Young guy and calls him a typical black punk

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Yikes.

This isn't a black vs white thing..but that old guy is an a-hole.

ATTENTION!!

Starting a New Thread?
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

Posting Video Links:
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on June 11th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Why dont they fence off their land? That would stop any problems.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
If I was that kid I would measure 10ft from the lake to that guys house, draw a line then invite all my friends over for a BBQ and have it right there. Just making sure no one crossed the 10 ft line.

If he complained Id do it every weekend LOL

What an old rude prick!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
Why dont they fence off their land? That would stop any problems.

Why should he fence off his own land? Have a little respect for other people's property and clean up behind your pets.

Even this video is BS... the black guy claims to be "disrespected" cause the old man yelled at him to get off his property. If that was my home, that guy would be wishing for that old man to yell at him cause I would go outside and whoop your backside like a red headed step child that owed me money.

Respect is a two way street. You cant bring your dog to someone else's property to take a dump and then bitch cause the landowner does not want to clean it up. It's your dog, let it take a dump in YOUR yard, not mine.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack

Yikes.

This isn't a black vs white thing..but that old guy is an a-hole.

No, you are looking at this from a slanted point of view, the young kid is the a-hole, the old guys were fishing and talking, the kids approached them with camera running, ready to catch the old guy into hitting him or whatever. They were provoking him and he got to the point where he had had enough, they were setting him up, I can only assume that this is the new form of happy slapping, all of the time people are watching this crap and supporting this harrasment, then people will think that this is the way to act !

I just wish the old guy had kicked his butt, after he pushed him, I am a pacifist, but even I would have given him what for !

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

Why'd they stop the recording? I wanted to see the old guy get beat up.

You'd think he'd have the sense to not escalate things. He's supposed to be the more experienced one there.
But he had to get physical. sigh.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

So the boundaries are clear for all to see? So there is no room for argument?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This seems to be more of an age thing than racist, I can't believe how anyone can support this kind of behaviour, young people today, think it is acceptable to harrass and bully old people, it shows by the support you have had from other posters. Let's see how acceptable you find it when you are an OAP and some 14 year old punk trash kid starts this stuff out on you !

link   
WOW!.....what a jackass!

bet that guy was a high school janitor....they always seem to have "little man syndrome".....

Id let my dog do its business IN his tiny yard after that incident.....

link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
If I was that kid I would measure 10ft from the lake to that guys house, draw a line then invite all my friends over for a BBQ and have it right there. Just making sure no one crossed the 10 ft line.

If he complained Id do it every weekend LOL

What an old rude prick!!!

What makes him rude?? Why should he or his neighbors let someone onto their property for any reason. Why can't the black guy walk his dog on his property? If he did that no one would have a reason to complain. The old dude may be a prick, but he is right.

This video highlights to me the blatant disrespect and sense of entitlement that young people share. They think they can do anything they want and everyone else should have to deal with it. Sorry, but no. The only thing you are truly entitled to is the same respect you would want yourself. Would you like me to walk my dog in your yard so you could pick up his crap? Of course you wouldn't, you would want me to pick up behind my pet...and it works the same way in reverse. If I was that old man... I would have whooped that young man and taught him some respect.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Typical punk %#@@ that has no respect for people or property. This is the crap parents are cranking out now a days. If I was that old man I’d be sittin in my yard with a rifle the next day. You can’t disrespect someone that has no respect or doesn’t deserve any. That punk needs a good smack down. It’s a shame the old man couldn’t give it to him. They obviously went looking for a confrontation with the camera. The old man can find some solace in knowing that kid will be in jail soon or shot in a liquor store robbery in the near future.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by MrWendal

So the boundaries are clear for all to see? So there is no room for argument?

What boundaries?? Are you telling me the back kid does not know where his yard ends?? Bottom line is, if your dog is taking a dump outside your yard, it is clearly someone else's yard. Look at the video, that is a residential neighborhood. If it is not your yard, it is clearly someone else's yard. Why should someone else have to clean up after YOUR pet?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
This seems to be more of an age thing than racist, I can't believe how anyone can support this kind of behaviour, young people today, think it is acceptable to harrass and bully old people, it shows by the support you have had from other posters. Let's see how acceptable you find it when you are an OAP and some 14 year old punk trash kid starts this stuff out on you !

exactly this!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Every weekend, a group used to party on the lake near my house, and make a bunch of noise after my quiet time. I piled up a bunch of tiger crap in the area they liked. For some reason they never came back.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog

Originally posted by Qwenn

exactly this!

These "old people" are not helpless. I can not help but laugh at these young kids who figured out that they now have muscles who think they can bully others. Fact is, they dont know squat and most "old people" will whoop their backsides. They have experience, they have seen more crap than some 14 year old punk who just wandered off his yard has ever seen. My advice? Don't underestimate that "old guy", he will probably take you to school the hard way with a smile on face while he does it.

My "old ass" would.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

No, you are looking at this from a slanted point of view, the young kid is the a-hole, the old guys were fishing and talking, the kids approached them with camera running, ready to catch the old guy into hitting him or whatever. They were provoking him and he got to the point where he had had enough, they were setting him up, I can only assume that this is the new form of happy slapping, all of the time people are watching this crap and supporting this harrasment, then people will think that this is the way to act !

Were we watching the same vid

The dog never crapped in the old dudes yard, he was blatantly a racist!!!!
I would bet every cent and possesion I own that if it had of been a white kid going through his yard he wouldnt have flipped him off he would have waved.
The kids were the ones fishing not the old dude and he walked over from his side of the lake to where they were fishing.

The old guy then insulted him with a racial slur and got in his face and told him to f#*k off, threatened the kids dog then pushed him. After the kid told him not to touch him again he still did then the kid got agro.
You could see the kid wasnt that tough and was #tin him self, if he was a thug the old guy woulda been in the hospital at about the 3 min mark.

Please tell me you were kidding, I do that sort of stuff myself but normally include something so outrageous that people can catch on

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Boredom + Kids = This.

They clearly had nothing better to do than continue to do something that anoys a particular person in this case the retired fellow. Any rational thinking person would apologise for stepping on someones property and letting their dog take a dump. The only reason they went back to him was to get attention on Youtube and hopefully get beat up so they could go running home and call their brothers for help...

So god damn sad

link   
The old guy should press the issue and have the punk issued with a trespass citation, end of problem. He's a disrespectful little thug who clearly needs to learn some respect. Typical behavior exhibited from him.

link   
Things like this video are sad. Some of the comments are just as sad. Both of the guys in the video are at fault. The younger guy should have kept his animal in check and the older guy should have handled himself a bit better. It never ceases to amaze me how such trivial things can get folks so bent out of shape these days. Let it go if its trivial. A simple "hey, would ya mind not letting your dog run around n crap up by my house" may have been all that was needed. Then again you can't honestly know if the kid would respond well or not. Sadly some as easy as showing a little respect for others is slowly no longer a common trait among people. That is why I am glad I live in the country with distant neighbors.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The old guy is right and the black kid is just adding to the pile of black kids that act in that way.
And of corse the old guy is being cranky, but hes old, he has all the right to complain, hes tired of this stuff and feels the need to speak his mind.
Thats the way stereotypes are, they are what they are because they do what they do.

I feel for the old guy though. Black kids dont seem to be able to handle a little man talk or ball-busting without getting their panties in a bunch. They usually take things personal and then get violent.
Im not saying that the ALL do that but the majority of them do and thats what creates a stereotype.
I'm a baseball fan/player and I dip Skoal, thats a stereotype because its true.
Another stereotype is that dogs eat their own poop, not all of them do but enough of them do to make it known about them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join