It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny Insurance Claims - These Are Real LOL!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I have been absolutely splitting my sides laughing at these

These are actual and serious claims which people have presented to insurance companies on claim forms.

Gotta share with my ATS friends:
www.swapmeetdave.com...

Incidents with Pedestrians.
The pedestrian ran for the pavement, but I got him.
The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I struck him.
To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front I struck a pedestrian.
The pedestrian had no idea which way to run as I ran over him.
The car in front hit the pedestrian but he got up so I hit him again.
I saw a slow moving, sad faced old gentleman as he bounced off the roof of my car.
A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.
I saw her look at me twice. She appeared to be making slow progress when we met on impact.

Collisions, calamities, and injuries.
Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have.
I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat found that I had a fractured skull.
I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.
I thought my window was down, but I found it was up when I put my head through it.
As I approached an intersection a sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident.
In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.
I saw two kangaroos having it off in the middle of the road. So I hit them, which caused me to ejaculate through the sunroof.
I was thrown from my car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows.
The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of the way when I struck the front end.
I pulled in to the side of the road because there was smoke coming from under the hood. I realized there was a fire in the engine, so I took my dog and smothered it with a blanket.
The claimant had collided with a cow. The questions and answers on the claim form were - Q: What warning was given by you? A: Horn. Q: What warning was given by the other party? A: Moo.

I am still laughing at these.

Follow the link for more.
www.swapmeetdave.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll

I saw her look at me twice. She appeared to be making slow progress when we met on impact.

I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.

I saw two kangaroos having it off in the middle of the road. So I hit them, which caused me to ejaculate through the sunroof.

I pulled in to the side of the road because there was smoke coming from under the hood. I realized there was a fire in the engine, so I took my dog and smothered it with a blanket.

The claimant had collided with a cow. The questions and answers on the claim form were - Q: What warning was given by you? A: Horn. Q: What warning was given by the other party? A: Moo.

these ones are classic i have tears running down ma face

edit on 11/6/11 by ronishia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
"I pulled in to the side of the road because there was smoke coming from under the hood. I realized there was a fire in the engine, so I took my dog and smothered it with a blanket. "

that made my night

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
MOO hahahahaha too funny, made ma laugh!!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BenWoodsYcc

That one was my favourite one too - had me rolling with laughter

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia

Originally posted by doobydoll

these ones are classic i have tears running down ma face

edit on 11/6/11 by ronishia because: (no reason given)

Haha me too roni

Cheered my otherwise miserable day up

new topics

top topics

join