It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When do we get pictures of the MOON in colors ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacquesDeMolay

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by JacquesDeMolay

I don't think you know what i talk about, or you don't want to do your own research.

Zoom in at the ground, where the supposedly the sky (stars should be) and you can see they removed the "sky"

I am not trying to be a turd, but you tell someone that they do not do their research, then you ask a question that has an easy explanation and has been debunked thousands of times???????

They did not remove the sky.

Research......research....research.

So, give me a link to those thousands of debunked answers you are referring to..

Go here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Maybe if you read at least a bit of this thread you'll learn something...beware its almosts 500 pages long.
then you might want to search for " why are there no stars on the moon photos??" you'll find your answers...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Has anyone else noticed the question mark (?) in the large crater, lower right, of this picture?? The large picture that you posted that is.
edit on 11-6-2011 by savageheart because: Clarification of which photo.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Wanted to bump this thread.

The question presented in the OP is one of my favorites. Closely followed by 'why do they cut out the stars and sky'?

I have only ever studied all of this enough to really get confused. I am hoping maybe Phage or Zorgon will come by.

I am standing by.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by camouflaged
reply to post by Anunakki

its so amazing that many people dont know that the moon has color, and when i have mentioned to people its not as grey as they think it is i get funny looks, who knows why the truth about the moon is supressed check this out, it might give you answers to the question on what the moon really looks like

edit on 01/18/2011 by camouflaged because: (no reason given)

That's true. I saw an orange moon in England the other month. Thought it was maybe something in our atmosphere making it that colour though

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunakki

The moon isnt colorful its just 2 colors grey and black so why does it matter

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Errrr .... isn't the Moon grey? And the spacesuits astronauts wear are white.

Therefore colour pictures would be a grey moon and an astronaut in a white spacesuit .....

Maybe you'll get to see the red white and blue flag of the Russian Federation on their spacesuits. Given recent funding for NASA, I doubt it will be the Star Spangled Banner you'll see.[

If you look at the pictures of Earthrise taken by astronauts on Apollo missions, the Earth was in color, Moon still in black and white, so probably as good as you'll get.
edit on 11-6-2011 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacquesDeMolay
reply to post by liejunkie01

Magnitude? so the moon is so bright nothing can be seen right?

So we in New York never seen a star??

Nonsense claims i would say, PURE ignorant "science"....

The Moon reflects light directly from the Sun, plus radiated light form the Earth. Thus the Moon is much brighter than the brightest nighttime city on the Earth. Why else do you think they wear those gold visors? For bling?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Well if you've missed my edit, then you'll love this (doubt it)

target.lroc.asu.edu...

In the uper right corner of this picture slightly left from the upper right corner, there is a rim like a wall with big blocks inside..can some one tell me what i am seeing? thanks

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
"lets wrap your head around this. If I take a picture of, lets say a tree at night. Chances are you are not going to see the stars beyond the tree in the picture. The camera is focused on the tree, not whats behind it.
Now youre going to say, "What about the stars from the moon? Theres no atmosphere, so they must be really bright in the background." Well, they still appear very small from the moons surface, probably not much bigger appearing than they are from Earth, definately more vivid and clear! But it is still photography! "

Thats what I posted earlier for the OP. The OP never replied, must have made too much sense. If you know anything about photography, you know a camera cannot focus on everything at once. and like I said earlier get your camera out and try something similar to this tonight, if your'e alowed out after the streetlights come on.

edit on 11-6-2011 by AnatomicWeezle because: what?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I personally dont believe we landed on the moon and I have proof! The US would have found life and started an unnecessary war with them and try to establish their own regime and damocratic society on the moon, DUH lol

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunakki
I have seen so many pictures since the start of the Moon explorations.

But i have waited over 20 years to see a picture taken with color.

NASA (Never A Straight Answer) tells us its faster to transfer B&W pictures.. i guess so, if we still lived in the 70s.
But we don't do that anymore..

So have anyone seen a colored moon?

I guess it would look different, not by a small scale but mind blowing in a such degree - NASA institutions have to bring their DIS INFO AGENTS...

But really, anyone who can embed a picture, or give me a hint where to look.

If you want to see the moon in color check out this video

Moonrising

Oh, & F! NASA

edit on 11-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnatomicWeezle

I didn't think the moon had a sky? No atmosphere, no oceans, so no blue sky, right?

You are kidding , right?
How blue is your night sky here on earth?
How high is the sky?

Because the moon has no atmosphere, the stars should show up brilliantly
in all moon pictures. But the moon landings were faked and they had to leave
the stars out. Because of their relative fixity and vastness, any deviation from the actual
star and galaxy positions in the fakery process and would have been easily exposed by
any of the planets amateur astronomers. So it would have been a nightmare
job to have gotten it even close to right while keeping each aspect consistent for
all pictures. It was so much easier for the fakers/liars/conmen
to omit the stars completely and come up with some BS that most would believe, to
explain their conspicuous/screaming absence.

'Where the f**k are all the stars'
Patrick Moore, the British astronomer's first rection, on seeing photographs of the
'moon landings' in 1969.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Because the moon has no atmosphere, the stars should show up brilliantly
in all moon pictures.
Actually, stars from the moon would be about as bright as they are here on Earth on a clear, calm night. The Earth's atmosphere doesn't absorb or block a significant portion of the visible spectrum, so it wouldn't really effect the brightness.

As for stars being visible in the pictures, that's simply not true. Film has a limited range of brightness it can record. Areas that are too bright for the range of the film will show up as white. Areas that are too dark will show up as black. When the settings on the camera are set so that the astronauts and landscape are in the proper brightness range, the stars are too dim to capture. If you set the camera to properly capture the stars, the landscape would be far too bright and come out overexposed.

This is really simple to verify on your own, right here on Earth. On a dark night when the stars are out, find a friend and take a picture of them with the sky in the background with the flash on your camera turned on (simulating the brightness of daylight). The stars in the background won't be visible, just like in the photographs taken on the moon.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Hmm ever wonder why some pictures are smuged and blacked out .. there obv hiding something...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/636fbb2dfa27.png[/atsimg]
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Can you see they have removed the hill?

It should be going further up..

But no the moon is so white and bright so stuff like that happens....

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
If someone would embed the picture so it fit, thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

But the moon landings were faked and they had to leave
the stars out. Because of their relative fixity and vastness, any deviation from the actual
star and galaxy positions in the fakery process and would have been easily exposed by
any of the planets amateur astronomers.

Then why did they take so many pictures of stars?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/028c3b10e3b5.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb957b23e606.jpg[/atsimg]

Apollo Zodiacal Light Photography

In addition, there was a camera in the SIM Bay that photographed stars in order to confirm the alignment of the mapping equipment. This drawing explains how it worked:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9193414f982b.jpg[/atsimg]

More info here.

The photos taken by the SIM Bay mapping unit were intensely scrutinized by cartographers and astronomers in order to create the detailed lunar maps we now have. You can request all of these photos in microfiche form yourself here. Please be sure to post the results of your astrometric comparisons here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunakki
So have anyone seen a colored moon?

Check out this image...it's too big to post here, so here is a link:

www.news-world.us...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

If all you want are trippy false color images, check this one out:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2456dfa4c5a.jpg[/atsimg]

This false-color mosaic was constructed from a series of 53 images taken through three spectral filters by Galileo's imaging system as the spacecraft flew over the northern regions of the Moon on December 7, 1992. The part of the Moon visible from Earth is on the left side in this view. The color mosaic shows compositional variations in parts of the Moon's northern hemisphere. Bright pinkish areas are highlands materials, such as those surrounding the oval lava-filled Crisium impact basin toward the bottom of the picture. Blue to orange shades indicate volcanic lava flows. To the left of Crisium, the dark blue Mare Tranquillitatis is richer in titanium than the green and orange maria above it. Thin mineral-rich soils associated with relatively recent impacts are represented by light blue colors; the youngest craters have prominent blue rays extending from them.

NSSDC

There are many more like this. To the naked eye, however, the moon is pretty much gray. You can confirm this yourself with a pair of binoculars.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
They have removed the space "sky" on the panorama pictures, and all other moon pictures..

You can see they have blacked it out.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join