It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had what seemed like a Matrix moment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Our mind and body can do some strange things.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Maybe you had a mild stroke?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

It wasn't a stroke but i can tell you that i didn't eat properly for 2 days so maybe that had something to do with it

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hey, take it from a former university student, take better care of yourself or you could end up with a stroke. I got a TIA (transient ischemic attack) after pulling a series of all nighters and overdoing the caffeine and high energy junk food. It is not the same as a full blown stroke but it can be a precursor and it carries its own aftereffects to deal with that are problematic.

It also would be smart to see an endocrinologist at some point. Your sleep issues may stem from an endocrine imbalance. I had issues with my pituitary and adrenal glands. It didn't help I was too thin for my height. I inherited some endocrine issues from my dad. He had a thyroid nodule of some sort and a pituitary tumor.

If there is one thing life has taught me, the mind, body and spirit are intertwined in this lifetime. Take care of all three and if you notice a problem cropping up in any one aspect, attend to the needs of all three. Respect, in all things. Treat your mind, body and soul with respect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join