It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

good footage of UFO over lake erie from fox news..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Anunnaki

"At approximately the same time" doesn't mean it was the same, are you sure the cameras were pointing in the same direction?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

"At approximately the same time" doesn't mean it was the same, are you sure the cameras were pointing in the same direction?

Yes, I listened to that radio interview with Eugene and Michael and they filmed the exact same object on the exact same date and the exact same time. Eugenes apartment building is located right on the shores of Lake Erie, Michael filmed from a local beach.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I found this video on youtube, Michael actually filmed these multi-colored orbs of light right over the same apartment building where Eugene lived & was reporting seeing them!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Anunnaki
I found this video on youtube, Michael actually filmed these multi-colored orbs of light right over the same apartment building where Eugene lived & was reporting seeing them!
And he was reporting that they were over his apartment or were seen from his apartment?

One thing I don't understand, is this the video you spoke about before or is this another video? I ask because I noticed that you didn't say that this video was made at the time Eugene was seeing them, so, if they were filmed at a different time, they can still be aeroplanes.

Edit: I noticed that Michael says "those are probably the same towers", so he wasn't sure if they were the same towers but he already knew about Eugene's report. How do you know that they were the same?

edit on 12/6/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

And he was reporting that they were over his apartment or were seen from his apartment?

One thing I don't understand, is this the video you spoke about before or is this another video? I ask because I noticed that you didn't say that this video was made at the time Eugene was seeing them, so, if they were filmed at a different time, they can still be aeroplanes.

Edit: I noticed that Michael says "those are probably the same towers", so he wasn't sure if they were the same towers but he already knew about Eugene's report. How do you know that they were the same?

edit on 12/6/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

Eugene reported seeing these Orbs over his apartment building as well as out over the lake.

Michael has went on record regarding this video..."Video Proof of Mass UFO Sightings reported over Euclid OHIO Apartments in March 2010!, MSNBC - EUCLID, Ohio -- For the sixth consecutive night, Eugene Erlikh said a bizarre series of lights flickered outside his apartment building window. "It gets bright, bright, bright," said Erlikh, 20. "Different colors and then it gets dim and as soon as it gets dim, it starts moving from there, this way." Erlikh said the unexplained light show has appeared in the skies over Lake Erie for six nights and his friend, Nick Hausen, was also a witness. "At first, I figured it was just a star but the way it would move, it would move so fast, I've never seen anything like it."

Michael has stated on other message boards that these apartment building have been confirmed as the actual apartment buildings that Eugene lives in and reported seeing these multi-colored orbs of light. He said when he is on the beach where he shoots and looks to his left or west, the next large buildings visable along the shoreline is Eugenes Apartment buildings. Those apartments are also the lights at night that so many of you claimed to be an airport by the way :-)

Those apartment building are 1.5 miles from where he shot that video so the fact that Orb stays there for aprox. 7 to 8 minutes without really moving in any direction negates the notion it's airplane. If you look into it a plane has a stall speed of 160 to 180 miles an hour to even stay in the air, so when you do the math the object would have to travel at least Aprox. 2.5 miles a minute in whatever direction it was traveling, so the fact that the object remains pretty much motionless hovering around by those apartment buildings negated the notion it's an airplane. Interesting theory.

edit on 12-6-2011 by 1Anunnaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

For the sixth consecutive night, Eugene Erlikh said a bizarre series of lights flickered outside his apartment building window. "It gets bright, bright, bright," said Erlikh, 20.
"Outside his apartment building window" it's not the same as "over the apartment building", he could be seeing the same aeroplanes that were captured on video from the beach, 1.5 miles is not a loarge enough distance to make a difference in an approaching aeroplane.

PS: the way you post makes it difficult to know what's your own text and what is copied from an external source, so please use the right tags, by clicking on the image that looks like this:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

For the sixth consecutive night, Eugene Erlikh said a bizarre series of lights flickered outside his apartment building window. "It gets bright, bright, bright," said Erlikh, 20.
"Outside his apartment building window" it's not the same as "over the apartment building", he could be seeing the same aeroplanes that were captured on video from the beach, 1.5 miles is not a loarge enough distance to make a difference in an approaching aeroplane.

PS: the way you post makes it difficult to know what's your own text and what is copied from an external source, so please use the right tags, by clicking on the image that looks like this:

"Outside his apartment building window" it's not the same as "over the apartment building",

Come on really?

Really?

I will not even discuss this further.

I bid you farewell

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Really, outside can be at the same height, above or below (unless he lives in a basement or on the ground floor), I thought someone used to watch UFOs would understand that difference.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join