It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

good footage of UFO over lake erie from fox news..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Anunnaki

post by 1Anunnaki
FAA & Cleveland Airports report Lake Erie UFO's Not In Normal Flight Paths

Source from FAA & Cleveland Airports please , all I saw in the video was a statement saying not In normal commercial Flight Paths , so that does mean they are not planes .
There are several small airports in the area used for small private planes .

Hinde Airport , Privately owned ....Surface: TURF, Good Condition
Kelleys Island ,Publicly owned.....Surface: ASPH, Poor Condition
Griffing Sandusky Airport ,Privately owned ...public use airport in Erie County
Wakeman Airport , Privately owned...Airport Use: Open to public.
Zorn Acres Airport ,Privately owned ...Surface: TURF
Galloway Airport , Privately owned....Surface: TURF
Zoellner Airport , Privately owned....Surface: TURF-GRVL
Double S Farms Airport ,Privately owned ...Surface: TURF
Plus several more
Any or all of these private airports in the local area could be responsible for the lights seen .

www.airport-data.com...

edit on 12-6-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Mike, is that you, lol? I like how you re-use the same posts on not only multiple threads but on multiple boards, in an attempt to cash in on any and all mention of "lake erie ufo's"

There is nothing to see here, other than blurry air-traffic and proven hoaxers preying on the ignorant.

I actually feel sorry for folks that are ignorant enough to fall for this crap. I used to fall for some things, but was never without enough common sense to fall for this type of stuff....

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

post by MainLineThis
Mike, is that you, lol?

You know what ....I think you may be right there , this cross posting smells fishy to me

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by MainLineThis

post by MainLineThis
Mike, is that you, lol?

You know what ....I think you may be right there , this cross posting smells fishy to me

Just a fan ever since I seen the history channel show on the Lake erie UFO's. ATS stated the footage had been hoaxed, That they were only planes. I came here to set the record strait, The airports even said it was nothing they were doing and were not showing up on radar and these UFO's were not showing up in normal flight paths.

Plus your an idiot if you think that footage shows airplanes anyhow.

edit on 12-6-2011 by 1Anunnaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

If you are here to "set the record straight" and convince us that this hoax is not a hoax, your going about it all wrong. You see, anyone who wants to believe this stuff, but still has the use of the parts of their brain that allows them the ability to exercise common sense and reason would not go about it the way you are.

If I wanted to convince people that this hoax is not a hoax, I would not be posting foolish and absurd youtube videos that produce no actual evidence that hasn't been discussed already. I would come in here with actual flightpath information for every airport around there, video vantage points, etc. I would then make my case.

I would not, however, involve anyone named Jamie to help make my point. I assume that you are into aliens and ufos, and assume you have been around the block a while......so you should know by now how this works, and who is easily and instantly dismissed by the very people your trying to convince (like Jamie and some stupid cable show with that idiot named bill).

So, I would recommend instead of the moronic spamming your doing, go away and do your homework. Then come back and "convince" us.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

If you are here to "set the record straight" and convince us that this hoax is not a hoax, your going about it all wrong. You see, anyone who wants to believe this stuff, but still has the use of the parts of their brain that allows them the ability to exercise common sense and reason would not go about it the way you are.

If I wanted to convince people that this hoax is not a hoax, I would not be posting foolish and absurd youtube videos that produce no actual evidence that hasn't been discussed already. I would come in here with actual flightpath information for every airport around there, video vantage points, etc. I would then make my case.

I would not, however, involve anyone named Jamie to help make my point. I assume that you are into aliens and ufos, and assume you have been around the block a while......so you should know by now how this works, and who is easily and instantly dismissed by the very people your trying to convince (like Jamie and some stupid cable show with that idiot named bill).

So, I would recommend instead of the moronic spamming your doing, go away and do your homework. Then come back and "convince" us.

where are your getting your conclusions from.

Msnbc did what no other of you armchair UFO researchers have done and that is to contact the actual FAA, and local airports.

FAA & Cleveland Airports report Lake Erie UFO's Not In Normal Flight Paths, Not Showing Up On Radar and Nothing They Are Doing!!!

MSNBC contacted the FAA and all local Cleveland Airports who said These objects are not in normal flight paths, that none of these objects were anyhting they were doing and these objects were not showing up on any of the airports radar as well!

They are not Airplanes. which is obvious anyhow. So you and the ATS debunkers were wrong, just admit it.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Believe what you will. I have shared what I wanted to share.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

post by 1Anunnak

Misrepresentation , if you are going by the video you posted they said Not In Normal commercial Flight Paths , that doesn't mean they are not small private planes .
As I pointed out in a previous post there are many small private airports in the area of lake erie .

post by 1Anunnak
Plus your an idiot if you think that footage shows airplanes anyhow.

Does the term POT and KETTLE ring any bells

edit on 12-6-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

post by 1Anunnak

Misrepresentation , if you are going by the video you posted they said Not In Normal commercial Flight Paths , that doesn't mean they are not small private planes .
As I pointed out in a previous post there are many small private airports in the area of lake erie .

It was said by ATS these were planes coming into land at Cleveland Hopkins Airport, Remember? Cleveland Hopkins airport was contacted by MSNBC, that is what they said. Just admit your wrong. you can do it.

Regardless, small planes would still show up on radar wouldn't they?

Oh, And it's a proven no fly zone as well due to power plants situated on the shores of Lake erie as proven by the History Channel, The history channel shows in this clip that these objects are showing up in restricted air zones, there is no airplanes even allowed to fly in these area's because of Power Plants.

The History Channel also proved and clearly states "they do not have the same appearance as FAA lights required by aircraft to display and the different color and pulses also do not match up to any known FAA Lights or police or Military vehicles.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Lake Erie Ufos=Planes.
No more no less. Enough with this time loss.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
Lake Erie Ufos=Planes.
No more no less. Enough with this time loss.

Well the FAA and the Local Airports and The History Channel and actual UFO experts do not agree with you.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Sorry gang, these are just planes. At the end of the video you can see another plane lining up behind the first to approach for landing and you can see the wing and tail-lights flashing on the first. This is the typical landing pattern for Hopkins International Airport. BTW... native Clevander here and I have seen this millions of times.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Sorry gang, these are just planes. At the end of the video you can see another plane lining up behind the first to approach for landing and you can see the wing and tail-lights flashing on the first. This is the typical landing pattern for Hopkins International Airport. BTW... native Clevander here and I have seen this millions of times.

Msnbc did what no other of you armchair UFO researchers have done and that is to contact the actual FAA, and local airports including Hopkins.

FAA & Cleveland Airports report Lake Erie UFO's Not In Normal Flight Paths, Not Showing Up On Radar and Nothing They Are Doing!!!

MSNBC contacted the FAA and all local Cleveland Airports who said These objects are not in normal flight paths, that none of these objects were anyhting they were doing and these objects were not showing up on any of the airports radar as well!

They are not Airplanes. which is obvious anyhow. So you and the ATS debunkers were wrong, just admit it.

Have any of you actual watched the following video? WTF?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Now your just copy+pasting your own replies from earlier in the thread

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I get that you want to believe - with your whole heart. But this video shows planes landing. I'd like to see the video of FAA and Cleveland Air Traffic Control stating what you claim but you'll never provide the evidence because it doesn't exist.

I live in Cleveland and see the planes lining up for landing over Lake Erie EVERY DAY!

BTW... watched your video and I'm laughing even harder... Cleveland Air Traffic Control and the FAA ADMITTED that nothing unusual showed up on radar - that would be because planes lining up to land at an international airport are NOT unusual!

edit on 12-6-2011 by kozmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Now your just copy+pasting your own replies from earlier in the thread

Nothing really else to say is there?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Very good.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

good footage of UFO over lake erie from fox news..

I beg to differ. This is the typical could be anyhting "UFO" video that's being constantly posted here. IMO, this is horrible useless footage.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Anunnaki
Msnbc did what no other of you armchair UFO researchers have done and that is to contact the actual FAA, and local airports including Hopkins.

Wasn't that for a different video?

The videos from Michael Hill Lee only show aeroplanes approaching the airport, filmed from a beach to the east of the airport (if I'm not mistaken).

The video shown on MSNBC was (apparently) filmed from a building, in a town, not on the beach.

And what we see on Michael Hill Lee's videos is something I have seen many times. Unfortunately, I don't have a video camera, and I haven't had any opportunity to try to film something like this, but I haven't forget my promise that I would post it when I can film it.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by 1Anunnaki

Wasn't that for a different video?

The videos from Michael Hill Lee only show aeroplanes approaching the airport, filmed from a beach to the east of the airport (if I'm not mistaken).

The video shown on MSNBC was (apparently) filmed from a building, in a town, not on the beach.

And what we see on Michael Hill Lee's videos is something I have seen many times. Unfortunately, I don't have a video camera, and I haven't had any opportunity to try to film something like this, but I haven't forget my promise that I would post it when I can film it.

No, MLH and the other Lake Erie UFO witness Eugene Erlikh live 1.5 miles away from each other and have both filmed the same objects in the exact same location and they have both even filmed the exact same craft at the same time and date as stated in the following report, Seems Bigelow is now on the Lake erie UFO case and Bigelow says the Lake Erie UFO's are real.

'Lake Erie Lights' Videographer Claims Coercion By Bigelow Operative

Back on December 24th, I reported that the Federal Aviation Administration had designated the Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS) as one of the reporting centers for UFO sightings and unexplained phenomena. Here is the link to that post - Press Release Proves MUFON and Feds Connected.

The FAA video above has now reportedly been removed from the FAA website, but the very existence of the video illustrates the scope of Robert Bigelow’s enterprises into the FAA reporting protocol. Other bloggers have voiced their opinions as well - More Bloggers Jump Into MUFON Debate. Also, MUFON tried to quell the controversy by sending this response - MUFON Responds to Posts....then later, this nugget popped up - MUFON State Director Admits to 'Misleading the Public'. Anyway, I don't really want to rehash these arguments though it does demonstrate judgment and priorities. But, there is something I was made aware of tonight that has me wondering 'what is going on in the hierarchy of ufology?'

I was contacted by a colleague, Roger A. Briggs, who stated in a memo that something was afoot in the recent Lake Erie UFO sightings near Cleveland, Ohio. Eugene Erlikh had been videotaping the UFO's for several weeks and had posted his findings on YouTube. Subsequently, the national media became interested...thus, MUFON figured they had better get involved as well. MUFON assigned Tom Wertmen to Eugene Erlikh's case. MUFON's first determination was that this was the planet Venus, but they finally concluded that Eugene was filming aircraft coming in and out over Lake Erie from Hopkins-Cleveland International Airport. Was the FAA possibly involved?

Editor Note: MSNBC then actually contacted the FAA and Hopkins-Cleveland International Airport who stated...
"These objects are not in normal flight paths, that none of these objects were anyhting they were doing and these objects were not showing up on any of the airports radar as well!" Here is that MSNBC Lake Erie UFO Strory again.

Friday night on The Alien Agenda radio, both Eugene Erlikh and Michael Lee Hill were featured on the show. Both had filmed unknown multicolored orb/craft over Lake Erie and coincidentally live within 5 minutes of each other in Cleveland. Michael's videos go further back to 2006 and Eugene's are more recent. On April 6, 2010 Michael and Eugene unknowingly and simultaneously filmed similar multicolored orb/craft on the same night and at the same time or within minutes of each other. Both videographers made this discovery just yesterday as well.

According to Erlikh, at approximately 6:45pm EST, on Thursday night (April 8, 2010) a private telephone call came into his residence. Eugene answered and the man on the other end assumed to know it was Eugene and called him by name. The man identified himself as a member of Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies. He did give his name and email that is, in fact, linked to the BAASS.ORG domain name. He asked Eugene a number of questions pertaining to the sightings over Lake Erie. The man then demanded Eugene give up the exact coordinates of the location the lights are appearing. When Eugene questioned the man, he stated he knew the lights were not terrestrial or from this planet and there's big money involved in obtaining that technology.

The host of the Radio show then E-mailed this BAASS Investigator and asked, "Hey, why are you guys calling Egene when Mufon already Stated that these are just Airplanes "Case Closed"?"

This is his actual response...

"In regards to the lights over Lake Erie I am not absolutely convinced that they are coming from conventional aircraft. As an investigator I must be completly objective with any UFO's reported which has multiple witnesses. BAASS employees are paid professionals, all the investigators are former law enforcement detectives who have a higher level set of skills and experience. MUFON Takes anyone who pays the money and passes the test and works for free. That does not make them a credible source for information for me to except they're conclusions.
- Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies Investigator

The first video was made by Michael Lee Hill on April 6th, 2010 and the second was made by Eugene Erlikh on the same night at approximately the same time

Read the reast of story here...
naturalplane.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join