It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

good footage of UFO over lake erie from fox news..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
just watched this video of a fox news report. the footage actually seems quite good for once, so i thought i would post it here.

Lake Erie[2] (play /ˈɪri/; French: Lac Érié) is the fourth largest lake (by surface area) of the five Great Lakes in North America, and the thirteenth largest globally.[3] It is the southernmost, shallowest, and smallest by volume of the Great Lakes.

en.wikipedia.org...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70f4964dc3b5.jpg[/atsimg]

Lake erie is known as a hot bed of ufo activity, with regular reports coming from this area..

Over the past few years Lake Erie has become a real UFO hotspot. There have been various reports of Unidentified flying objects seen by witnesses over and around the Lake Erie area along with an array of videos taken. Some of this video footage has really brought to light strange objects and much of it has been analyzed for possible explanations. To date many of the UFO sightings on Lake Erie have gone unexplained and they are still happening.

sightingufo.com...

And of course we have the usual msn beam me up at the end... (surprised we didnt get the X files music aswell)

Thoughts?
edit on 11/6/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
1.) Lake ERIE
2.) At first I thought it was interesting, but just the part where it darts around. Watching it again, it's just the camera moving. So... no. I don't see anything here. A plane on a trajectory toward or away from the viewer could easily look like this. There would have to be more video to prove anything.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

And of course we have the usual msn beam me up at the end... (surprised we didnt get the X files music aswell)

Not to mention "It's life Jim, but not as we know it!"

Anyway... Interesting report nonetheless. I'm beginning to question the validity of some of these UFO sightings. Almost seems a bit too convienent, considering there is something bigger happening in other parts of the World.

It's a great distraction tool.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I really don´t undrstand all this "it´s an aeroplane" excuse ? why dont the ptb just come out along with the military and tell us what any normal minded person all ready knows.

That we are being visited and there are inteligent life forms in our universe apart from ourselves. If anything I think people will be less confident in anything the goverments say as truth the more this lying goes on with all this strange activity in our skies for us all to see.

Why keep trying to hide the obvious ?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

They don't call it "Lake Eerie" for nothing.

Go figure.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I am sorry but this these are just planes. Seen this sort of light numerous times. When they are approaching your position then they can appear to be stationary. Also at dusk they seem brighter.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by linkshot1000
I really don´t undrstand all this "it´s an aeroplane" excuse ? why dont the ptb just come out along with the military and tell us what any normal minded person all ready knows.

That we are being visited and there are inteligent life forms in our universe apart from ourselves. If anything I think people will be less confident in anything the goverments say as truth the more this lying goes on with all this strange activity in our skies for us all to see.

Why keep trying to hide the obvious ?

Its not an excuse its what they are.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Granted ! maybe in this clip but in general I believe there are many sightings which are simply NOT just planes

I for one coming from the West Country in the UK have seen something very close over-head which was not a plane.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by linkshot1000
reply to post by tarifa37

Granted ! maybe in this clip but in general I believe there are many sightings which are simply NOT just planes

I for one coming from the West Country in the UK have seen something very close over-head which was not a plane.

Peace.

I'm not saying there aren't real ufo's just that these are only planes. I too have had two sightings that I cant fully explain ( its why I'm here) However most if not nearly all sightings can be explained. I hope the next time you will have a camera with you. Although it doesn't matter because you know what you saw and that should be good enough for you. Cheers Tarifa37
edit on 11-6-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Many posts on lake erie's supposed UFO's and they are all planes , simple as , just type lake erie ufo into ATS search.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

How can you come to that assumption?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Just type lake erie ufo into ATS search and check out the other threads , I have seen many of these supposed lake erie UFO video's and they are planes .
Check out google maps for the area and see how many airports are in the vicinity , 1+1 does equal 2

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Many posts on lake erie's supposed UFO's and they are all planes , simple as , just type lake erie ufo into ATS search.

then why is it that planes get reported as ufo's in this area quite regularly? as opposed to anywhere else with alot of air traffic? why do residents of this area regularly report seeing UFO's so much so it has become normal to some of these people.
im only asking because you cant claim that every UFO sighting in this area is a plane unless you have personally looked at and investigated all the cases..

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
then why is it that planes get reported as ufo's in this area quite regularly? as opposed to anywhere else with alot of air traffic? why do residents of this area regularly report seeing UFO's so much so it has become normal to some of these people.
Probably because of a person that keeps on filming them and presenting them as UFOs, when, some years ago, it was shown that they are exactly on the landing path to an airport.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It doesn't look like it's moving, and the way it seems to pulsate I'd have a guess at Sirius.

Be good to know at what point on the lake, and in what direction the video was taken though.

Kind regards,

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Is this more of Michael Lee Hills stuff? Man this guy needs a paycheck bad, eh?

THIS THREAD is the genesis for the Lake Erie UFO fiasco's here on ATS.

Yeap, MLH is at it again. He is back on his psychic party in the sky trip again... he is banned here for a reason.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Lost_Mind because: Finally got vid to work...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
What blows my mind is that in none of the posts or any of the video's on almost all of the subjects about Lake Erie is that just to the west along side Clevelands Hopkins airport ther is a NASA FACILITY that no one ever mentions

unreal

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Not so sure they are airplanes.

FAA & Cleveland Airports report Lake Erie UFO's Not In Normal Flight Paths, Not Showing Up On Radar and Nothing They Are Doing!!!

MSNBC contacted the FAA and all local Cleveland Airports who said These objects are not in normal flight paths, that none of these objects were anyhting they were doing and these objects were not showing up on any of the airports radar as well!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-6-2011 by 1Anunnaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Over the past few years Lake Erie has become a real UFO hotspot. There have been various reports of Unidentified flying objects seen by witnesses over and around the Lake Erie area along with an array of videos taken. Some of this video footage has really brought to light strange objects and much of it has been analyzed for possible explanations. To date many of the UFO sightings on Lake Erie have gone unexplained and they are still happening.

Here is a new video program on the UFO sightings at Lake Erie and it shows some of the great UFO videos that have been produced by eye witnesses. Some of the video is in Spanish but subtitles are added in when needed so you can easily follow along with the report , and also some of it is in English with Spanish subtitles added.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Bill Birnes * (UFO Hunters - History Channel - NY Times Best Selling Author) Revealed Lake Erie Contactee MLH Is A Human/ET "Hybrid"!

www.history.com...

Michael Lee Hill captures footage of mysterious orbs of light hovering over Lake Erie -in an area that is a no-fly zone. Did he capture a UFO on tape? The UFO Hunters team looks into the case, and hears Hill's incredible testimony.

On the episode, the UFO Hunters decide to test Michael Lee Hill's blood and it is revealed Michael has a "Unknown" very rare blood anomaly/bloodline that the worlds best military and civilian doctors are at a loss to explain. A harvard doctor uncovered non-normal human elevated levels of Creatine Kinase in Michael's Blood stream.

Creatine Kinase brings oxygen into the bloodstream to usually facilitate healing of torn muscle tissue. Oxygen carrying capacity in blood equals percentage potential of nervous system usage and your bodies over all potential electrical capacitance ability.

"I've got a funny feeling," Bill Birnes told Copeland and Hill during the episode, "that you are being recruited and there is a branch of the government that you're being recruited for - that somehow, some way, you are a hybrid between "ET" and humans."

www.history.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join