It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry birds dive-bomb police officers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Two guys wearing all black. The crows probably though they were males looking for mates. Competition.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Maybe it has something to do with food. You wouldn't go out in the forest where bears are, carrying a steak, would you? Maybe these police officers were or have been known to traverse the area carrying, rich, high caloric food, such as donuts.

Sorry, I just had to go there.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

It's just Mother Nature- at her finest.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Two guys wearing all black. The crows probably though they
were males looking for mates. Competition.

Penis envy ????

I knew it wouldn't be long before
somebody interjected psychology
into this.

edit on 6/12/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Crows are vermon... Well in Australia they are because they aren't native so my opinion of them is rather low. I say remove them with extreme prejudice!

IRM

Well, Cockatoos aren't native to the US but we don't kill them. They are prized pets...I have one. As well as an African Grey, Cockatiels and Parakeets. Very smart animals. Especially the Grey.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by hillynilly

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Crows are vermon... Well in Australia they are because they aren't native so my opinion of them is rather low. I say remove them with extreme prejudice!

IRM

That's what I was told by a history teacher
consisted of the whole island of Australia..

Vermon, you know your country was founded on other countries felonious
prisoners right?

As close to vermon as you can get..

Yet Australia is one of the most hospitable, cleanest, safest, resourcefull, pleasent, culturally ritch, beautiful, peacful, productive places in the world...

Go figure...

A lot of the socalled scum that was sent here were probably the descent people who were victimised by the greedy, arrogant, imperialistc, stuck-up, aristocratic, elitist, pricks, whom your country is obviousely still stuck with to this day...

Who got the better deal I wonder..lol
edit on 6/12/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

A Aboriginer would say something different I guess..

And
for the crows.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Gorman91

Two guys wearing all black. The crows probably though they
were males looking for mates. Competition.

Penis envy ????

I knew it wouldn't be long before
somebody interjected psychology
into this.

edit on 6/12/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

I don't think you understand what "penis envy" is.

In any case, I find it funny that the main antagonists in Angry Birds are pigs. Not that I condone calling police officers "pigs" but the connection is pretty funny.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Okay, this brought a smile to my face. Go Crows!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Why do the birds have to be black? RACIST!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I know of the Everett Crows, as well as the Everett cops....take the crows over the cops any day....faster response time and a lot more tolerant when it comes to dealing with them...

very "odd" place, in many, many ways...I'm thinkin' the crows know something most of the public does not.

btw...Everett is about 45 miles north of Seattle as the crow flies...
...or 50 miles if you use the interstate.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I could be wrong, But those birds don't look like crows. the crows i've seen are much larger, smaller than a raven, but not that small.

Correct me if im wrong.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

This really reminded me of Hitchcock's "The Birds" -- his warning to humankind that Nature would eventually retaliate against humankind's stupid disrespect for Nature.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Doesn't sound like anything a couple of bags of microwave buttered popcorn wouldn't solve. Open the bags as far away from the squad cars as possible. Easy fix.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The true crows are large passerine birds that form the genus Corvus in the family Corvidae. Ranging in size from the relatively small pigeon-sized jackdaws (Eurasian and Daurian) to the Common Raven of the Holarctic region and Thick-billed Raven of the highlands of Ethiopia, the 40 or so members of this genus occur on all temperate continents (except South America) and several offshore and oceanic islands (including Hawaii). In the United States and Canada, the word "crow" is used to refer to the American Crow.

The crow genus makes up a third of the species in the Corvidae family. Other corvids include rooks and jays. Crows appear to have evolved in Asia from the corvid stock, which had evolved in Australia. A group of crows is called a flock or a murder.

Recent research has found some crow species capable not only of tool use, but of tool construction as well. Crows are now considered to be among the world's most intelligent animals. The Jackdaw and (along with its fellow corvid, the European Magpie) has been found to have a neostriatum approximately the same relative size as is found in chimpanzees and humans, and significantly larger than is found in the gibbon

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I love crows. They are the smartest of all birds, can mimic more words then any parrot, and have even been known to be able to count. They are a fascinating animal.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join