It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry birds dive-bomb police officers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Crows are black, police uniforms are black, maybe there angry at them for being posers lol

But on a serious note i think its hilarious

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I live in Seattle and I find this highly amusing......the birds did to the Police what a lot of us humans would like to have done....lol

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I warned the authorities to pay me restitution for torturing me severely from age 15 to 21, but they heede not my warnings. I have excelled in bioengeneering, and have shown them a preview of my work. Should the birds not get their attention, the mountain lions will.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

would think they are aggressive for a reason as i used to own an orchard where the crows congregated each year by the hundreds and they were never aggressive toward me or my family. I have crows regularly in my yard now and they clearly are communicating with one another and sometimes have arguments with each otherbut have never been aggressive.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Travlla

BB what has the Victorian police force done to you ? Our police are pretty good in general,

Mate I'm not a crim but I have met plenty socially and many on the roads..
As you know, the Melbourne motorist is the most hunted animal on the planet..

I'd say a good 50% I have found to be obnoxious,arrogant bullies and I try to be nice...
In two driving offense court cases they have actually lied to the judge and know damn well that I knew it..

I'm merely talking from my experiences over 50 years...
I'll call a spade a spade.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I wonder...what if I were to wear a Kissinger mask and shoot at the local crows with a slingshot, then transport those crows to the next Bilderberg meeting...
Eh, on second thought I wouldn't want to risk harming the crows.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It all started when the pigs took their eggs. And no, angry birds just aren't willing to negotiate over this.*

What other story could there be behind it?

*If you don't get the humor behind this, you've likely never seen the game.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Crows are vermon... Well in Australia they are because they aren't native so my opinion of them is rather low. I say remove them with extreme prejudice!

IRM

That's what I was told by a history teacher
consisted of the whole island of Australia..

Vermon, you know your country was founded on other countries felonious
prisoners right?

As close to vermon as you can get..

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I wonder what Everett cops did to deserve this. According to Cracked.com, crows remember.

6 terrifying ways crows are smart

I read that article a few weeks ago and since then I've been watching crows with interest and trying not to anger them.
On a side note, my maiden name means "crow"

Edit:
So far articles are saying that the attacks were to protect their babies, however, since the birds are also attacking city employees, could the city be trying to exterminate or cull the bird population from public buildings and the birds now want revenge? This would go with the cracked article.
I'm looking on city websites to see if they put in a request to cull the population.
edit on 11-6-2011 by collietta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Funny stuff and yes crows and ravens are smart, and good survivors. Though I have not seen them actually attack anybody or dive bomb police, maybe I need to keep an eye out for that next time I'm in Seattle, it would be a hilarious thing to watch.

Hey maybe they got pissed that the cops take away there meals, after all there is a good reason why a group of crows is known as "a murder", maybe they see cops as there natural competitors for meals. After all there are 2 things you usually see when somebody ends up dead on the streets or anywhere now a days, either a cop or a bunch of crows. Who knows what goes on in there crow brains to make them attack cops, but I bet there is a reason.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly

Crows are vermon... Well in Australia they are because they aren't native so my opinion of them is rather low. I say remove them with extreme prejudice!

IRM

prisoners right?

It appears your teacher taught ignorance classes and by the look of it, you were his star pupil!

IRM

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Travlla

IRM

Mate the Australian Raven is a native bird,so is the Torresian Crow,it would be the Raven you are seeing in Melbourne,do not get caught killing them or you will be in big trouble,
I have a rather low opinion of them myself,pecking the eye's out of living lambs is a nasty thing to do

Thks for that, I was going to say just the same thing..lol

Ya they are totally native to AU and also protected..!!

So are Magpies, which incidentally, are the real agrressors here in Austrailia, as specially round springtime (hatching season). There are countless incidents each year around the country with some serious injuries as a result from these attacks.

My bet is the same thing in the US.. They are protecting their young from potential threats and swooping anyone who gets too close.

Hey, if you wanna' go round taking your frustrations out on something, kill as many Indian Minors as you like..lol Now those are a real introduced problem in Australia..!!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly

IRM

prisoners right?

Yet Australia is one of the most hospitable, cleanest, safest, resourcefull, pleasent, culturally ritch, beautiful, peacful, productive places in the world...

Go figure...

A lot of the socalled scum that was sent here were probably the descent people who were victimised by the greedy, arrogant, imperialistc, stuck-up, aristocratic, elitist, pricks, whom your country is obviousely still stuck with to this day...

Who got the better deal I wonder..lol
edit on 6/12/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinisek2009

Are you serious? Well, if I hear about police ravaged by gangs of mountain lions, I will remember this post.

I am reminded of the movie the crow, maybe they are avenging souls, innocent fallen victims of the police? Who knows.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Too bad they werent pigeons.

But this is still rad.

Crows carry peoples souls, so maybe they were out for Justice because of some innocent soul that lost its "Human life" because of a cop.

hmmmm

no really. good job crows. keep up the good police work.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
and of course there is no way we could
have a thread like this without re-showing
this cult classic from America's Funniest
Home Videos

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
and just to show ya that the birds are not biased
in their attacks.

Here's a bird dive bombing a wild Fox.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

And some call them "dumb animals"..
Sounds like they know who to trust..

S&F for the laugh..

Actually crows are really intelligent animals. They are mimics also and can reproduce noises to the same degree as parrots can.

There was a report that some food was in the street and that crows actually learned the movement of cars according to the traffic signals and waited until red lights to collect it.
willtaft.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I think the Fox bombing is a food issue, not a teritorial one, my seagulls only divebomb my foxes when there is food around, otherwise they ignore each other. It was a surprise to see the cat being fired through the air, the same thing happened to my baby fox only last week, he was forcefully knocked off of the wall by an adult seagull, luckily both of them were OK.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Seems as though the birds don't like the cops very much. It's funny that they start doing this at the same point in time that people are reporting several different police officers who are abusing their powers and are being far too aggressive against innocent people. The crows don't seem to like it one bit.
edit on 12-6-2011 by Greensquad414 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join