It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone please help me I need advice regarding the goverment stimulating brains

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
ok so I meet this girl online a few months ago and we dated for a bit and i noticed strange things happening to me
(1) i saw her with another guy and my mind went 30 words a second for a moment then i spazzed out blank
a few months later i convinced myself it was just manic depression and a manic moment but her father started to hate me and told me I was dead, later I find out he was int he special forces and my body grew very weak and fibers where coming out of my legs blue,green,black telling me it was nano. I got on her moms good side and beged them to help me and in a instance after 5 mins i was normal i felt a shock in my brain like it was being stimulated. then i ask for more and they turned my brain up to a point where I could solve anything in seconds such perfect pure fast thoughts (VERY FAST) would of being impossable to fall asleep. a few days later she turned me up to where i felt the back of my brain get hot and then i lost my ability to hear my own thoughts and lost my concous i went to a mental ward and of course they dignosed me schizo they did a MRI on my brain and said nothings wrong with it I really am not crazy I just messed with the wrong girl and got a few hours of power and it broke? mabey my brains damaged I cant really think anymore i can just talk and talk inside my head and immage things can anyone tell me how to get my brain to actually work again maby something I can tell her to fix it or maby a med that recovers it its like a physic chart to my brain that can be customized in any way yes its full non artifical cept the nano i just wana be normal again and have feelings if any of you have acess to any of this and know what your doing contact me at [email protected] and ill pray for you i dont want my real name thown out for the govmernt to see i know WAY to much

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I've heard something very similar to this posted before. Maybe a year ago. Maybe a bit less. Have you told this story on ATS before?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Johndeer1991

Love friend, unconditional love towards yourself and everything else. That's the med you need.

Read Siddhartha, The Celestine Prophecy, watch positive movies, etc. Calm yourself.

Life's awesome man. Enjoy it!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

no I just made this account to post this maby ill get lucky and find someone with some power to repair my brain everything about me droped by 50% im misserable now suicidle im just a social retard now

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

The common themes seem to be:

* girlfriend problems
* gf's dad in special ops
* nanotechnology
* schizophrenic diagnosis

EDIT: I'll try to find the thread I'm talking about. It may be difficult to locate.

edit on 11-6-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

First thing you need to do right now is take your personal email info off the first post. The last thing you need is a bunch of people emailing you calling you a nutbag or egging you on to commit suicide.

Next, you need to find someone to talk to first hand. And STAY AWAY from all the people who you think are involved in this problem you're facing.

You said you went to a hospital. Call them and ask for help - someone to talk to - would be my first guess.

After that? Find an organization in your area that will help. You obviously know your way around a computer I suggest you look up clinics online and get to one. Because I can assure you there is no one online who can 'repair' your brain. Sucks, but it's true.

Prayers to you and I'm only a U2U away if you need to talk. I can't repair your brain but I can listen.

peace

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I'm sorry pal...you did in fact make a thread about this already. Check your post history.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

what do i do at a clinic say hey the gov stimed my mind to a point to where it broke and now im a dumbass people dont even belive nano is in humans i cant prove none of this my only hope is to know someone that has acess to the physic program that programs the nano to repair my brain correctly its like a network pretty much

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

this is past all the madness that took time to come into reality whats really going on i just know the hospital i went to had acess to this it was a nut ward cause when i was in a schizo class i herd a sharp sounding beam in my head and soon as i thought "wow ur #ing kidding me they can do it to" it just cut off the docs keep me to a point to where i question if this #s real or not when the eletronic abuse i went thru for months show me no doubt that im not crazy such as living in your eye balls one second then feeling shocks thru your body making you a super human its insane its like they made me perfect for there daughter smart athlethic everything then when i lost her it all got taken away and i end up with a #ed up crazy mind and no concous

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Just except the new host that resides next to you and in you, you will love what comes with it…stop fighting them and let them live free within you.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I had a mate who had nothing wrong with him then he took some acid one day and lost it,
All his friends were worried as he was talking about how the TV was talking just to him, and that birds were watching him etc etc
After a few months he was getting better then a friend he hadnt seen in years visited and noticed his strange behavior and reported him.
He was sent to a mental hospital and came out worse than when he first took the acid.

The drugs they give you in those places arent great for your mind dude.
Have you looked into any alternative therapies? Acupuncture or hypnotherapy?

I dont wanna say to much but surrounding yourself with positivity can get rid of what bothering you, anytime you feel sad,angry etc smile and if you can laugh

Find a movie or clip on youtube that makes you happy and check it out when you feel down.

Works for me, Life is good dude think positivly and you WILL get better

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

my friend you sure are in love with that girl!
your feelings were hiding inside you so many years and when your heart loved the girl they got out!that's why you have the strange feelings that you can think so fast etc.,it's because now you don't use just a part of your brain,but the most of your brain,plus your heart
so as long as everything is fine with that girl you will feel great and some kind of a 'superhuman'
when everything fails with the girl,you will feel like you are already dead,like you don't have any purpose to live for,like no one loves you and that you don't have to live..

try to control your mind by don't reacting fast,try to think first
i have the same expirience two years ago and i know how you feel
Relax and fully put your self in something you really love(i prefered writing and playing music)

Something else i do,is to control my feelings,and transform pain into hate for the person that hurted me.

That's is if you want it,but i must inform you,you will feel good,but you will be 'bad'

First,think and decide which person(s) are real friends to you,and really love you.to this people you will stay loyal and protect them

Then,empty your mind and think only your worst enemy,your "lifelong" rival.let yourself to fill your blood an body with hate

Now,act normal,live yor life,but when some one tries to hurt you,just make your self to think that you DO NOT CARE about it.Think that the person who hurted you,doesn't deserve anything,especially your feelings.Hate this person,and just make your self to laugh

People may think you are paranoid..
You are not,you are just protecting yourself for being 'burnt' again..

I don't know if i helped you,but if you try what i told you,i'd like to know the results
Best wishes

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmih

she destoryed my heart lets just say she cheated and i felt like i died everyone looks at me as retard they cant take serous because i have a type of autism where im chilidish sometimes but ill defently do everything you told me to do trust me i trust you love does make me feel like a super human i meet this girl on a video game that has all the same intrest as me and iv dated her 5 months now and im finally going to meet her i hope it goes well im going to give my life to her as for the girl that broke my heart thats the person i have hate for i try not to but just the thought of someone elese touching my first love my first everything how she had the concous to do that to me i dont know but ill NEVER forgive her i hate even thinking about it I wouldnt love her again if it was the last person on the planet maby shes changed and grew up by now but ill never forget the way she treated me, she was awsome alone but with her friends they had little inside joke they thought i was to stupid get but it hurt ;( always calling me a downie cause theres a chance i have mosatic down syndrom ( normal IQ down syndrom features) i might not be smart socially but I could run circles around some peoples head with a keyboard my wish would be to just convince myself fully in the deepest part of my heart that it wasnt any type of eletronic harassment its slowly fading away but theres just these things thats pretty hard to get around i just dont think my body and my mind could actually have potential of but it could of being where I didnt eat 10 days who knows you really did give me some good advice and I hope it works ty so much
mabey everyone on this sites just schizo and makes it consume me even more i should stay off if any of you want to be friends you can add me on facebook my names john hodock i will NOT release info of what I think i know cause it ends me up in a nut ward so if you add me do not talk about this world control nano # it doesnt exsist its in your head and everyone that thinks they have nano in there brain and it is abusing your thoughts some how (whice there not going to do that to you unless you are a lazy ass person) take 400 mg at saroquel cause if there brainwashing you there programing your brain at night on what to do that day anti physoctics and staying focused in ignoring the thoughts and belive in god he might not answer every prayer but he will help you dig yourself out of this my story was so convicing to the shrink they checked my brain for chip implants they cannot figur me out i score high IQs yet im the meekest dumbest personality person youll meet but i have a good heart good luck for you guys that are going thru this do NOT go to a mental institution or ull come out with a whole new mind just go to a MD and tell them u need saroquel to sleep at night dont loose your rights like me and end up on SSI one day ill get my ged and get a lawyer to get this schizo title off the top of my head cause i dont see or hear voices i just have compulsive thoughts and im very gulliable and belive in unreleastic # because im just stupid over lapping manic thoughts that # up in the frontal lobe lol peace guys

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I call Troll!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

exactly!

The drugs they will give you in the pysch award, haldol, depakot, etc - are all crap. All they do is throttle your consciousness down so you can't think independently.

The cure is in your brain my friend, and it begins with letting go of all the weird # that happened to you! There's still a world out there, a beautiful world, and NO one can stop you from walking down the street, taking a hike into nature, smelling the fresh air, listening to the birds chirp and having a awesome experience!

new topics

top topics

join