It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holographics and other Top Secret Military Weapons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Ah, only the six selected people can actually see and hear the apparition. In that case, I'm going for fraud, delusion, or folie a plusieurs. A hologram or visual trickery would be apparent to anyone, not just the super six.

The messages seem to be pretty vanilla too, like a lot of spiritual messages.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
WTF is that supposed to mean? You're telling me your credible with some blimp stuff, when the technology that is really happening is far beyond that blimp surveillance.

(good grief ,there are way too many know it all losers who try and bully and intimidate people with any information they might post.)

I am a former US Army Infantryman among other things, I still hold an active security clearance, though I am officially retired.

I have seen things that would keep you up at night, and I have made efforts to share them on this website only to have my threads censored. If you would like to know more about technology that is far ahead of what you are speaking of, I would be happy to share it over U2U.

If you thought I was attacking you, you are not going to last here long.

Keep in mind, you never know who you're talking to, most topics have been discussed for years, and opinions were formed before you ever made an account.

DENY IGNORANCE.

Take care.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

So basically what you are saying, is that the hologram technology is not that far advanced, and most likely could not be used to produce alleged apparitions, like the ones in Medjugorje ,Yugoslavia by the virgin Mary ?

edit on 11-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

I agree with the poster as well. There is no such thing as free-air holographics. However, an interesting side story..

When I was rotating out of a Combat Outpost (COP) around Baghdad, there was a DHA there that was notorious for prisoners who were set in stone about not 'talking' miraculously spilling everything the next day. They proclaimed Allah told them to cooperate in a vision, or through their mind's eye, or just through speach that no one else in the room could hear.

Mind you, when this occurred there was anywhere from 3-10 other detainees in the cramped room no bigger than an average kids bedroom.

How's that food for thought?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sbctinfantry

WTF is that supposed to mean? You're telling me your credible with some blimp stuff, when the technology that is really happening is far beyond that blimp surveillance.

(good grief ,there are way too many know it all losers who try and bully and intimidate people with any information they might post.)

I am a former US Army Infantryman among other things, I still hold an active security clearance, though I am officially retired.

I have seen things that would keep you up at night, and I have made efforts to share them on this website only to have my threads censored. If you would like to know more about technology that is far ahead of what you are speaking of, I would be happy to share it over U2U.

If you thought I was attacking you, you are not going to last here long.

Keep in mind, you never know who you're talking to, most topics have been discussed for years, and opinions were formed before you ever made an account.

DENY IGNORANCE.

Take care.

I guess I take the tone of the post to heart, but my skin is growing thicker...please feel free to share any info you have to me through a u2u.

I would welcome and appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sbctinfantry

So basically what you are saying, is that the hologram technology is not that far advanced, and most likely could not be used to produce alleged apparitions, like the ones in Medjugorje ,Yugoslavia by the virgin Mary ?

edit on 11-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

I agree with the poster as well. There is no such thing as free-air holographics. However, an interesting side story..

When I was rotating out of a Combat Outpost (COP) around Baghdad, there was a DHA there that was notorious for prisoners who were set in stone about not 'talking' miraculously spilling everything the next day. They proclaimed Allah told them to cooperate in a vision, or through their mind's eye, or just through speach that no one else in the room could hear.

Mind you, when this occurred there was anywhere from 3-10 other detainees in the cramped room no bigger than an average kids bedroom.

How's that food for thought?

Not very thought provoking...all it proves is that under dire circumstances and threat ,any human can break.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join