It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO video!!! -ORLANDO AIRPORT June 2011 [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I have two screen grabs for you...somehow, it makes a smoke ring in the clouds too.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
So I'm not a photo expert, but a simple screen capture and enlargement certainly makes it look like there is a whole lot of pixilating and blocking around the 'ufo'

(scroll to the right)

edit on 11-6-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

link   
Ugh...don't know what happened with that post...but here is the second picture...a close up of the smoke ring. The disoloration definately makes it appear to be a photo shop. Also, FYI...in the post above mine, you got a screen shot of something that flew over AFTER the one that caused the ring. The first one was much larger

(scroll to the right)

edit on 11-6-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

link   
I uploaded the source video from youtube and slowed it down for everyone. First clip is 50%, second is 25% and the final is 12.5%.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Here it is slowed down.
The cloud burst looks CGI, look at the color as it burst through.

Fake

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
stop focusing on the cloud burst and please slow the entire footage I would like to see the second ufo please thank you.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

Can you please provide a time for the 2nd ufo in the source video. I will isolate it and slow it down if you can let me know. I'm only seeing one here....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Ok, I was stabilizing the video and I noticed after the camera zooms in the entire right half of the cloud changes to a different color. That is not natural at all... It appears they used a mask to make the object appear to go behind the cloud, and that mask actually changed the color of the right half of the cloud.

Also, there is absolutely ZERO motion blur on the main object or the secondary object, so I am going to officially call it a HOAX. Not even close to being real.

I will upload the stabilized video in a bit.
edit on 11-6-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TSearchX

00:03 - 00:05

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by ChachiArcola

Secondly, if that object did hit the clouds like the video suggests, that object must have been at least 100+ feet in length (bigger or as big as that jet). I think people would notice something that big moving that fast... especially over a busy airport with lots of air traffic and people looking in the sky.

edit on 11-6-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

I doubt it. If i remember, when the speed of an object increase, kinetics enrgy increase. It's like a meteor. A little can do big damages with high speed. But here the movement is uniform and constant speed. The cloud is not really an obstacle. I say temperature : high speed in the air = friction. So when the UFO pass trough the cloud, molecules are agitated. And light molecules like O2 can be agitated. So the cloud can move like that. And finally little object doesn't need to be bigger to do that.
It's my opinion.
edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

I never claimed the cloud couldn't move like that.

I think you are mistaken.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I was able to stop-frame and every time the UFO shows an image, it is perfectly formed, with no motion blur.
That itself, is a bit disturbing unless the digital camera has an incredibly fast frame grab speed capability.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Who the hell knows by the outside of the plane what plane their family members are on?

Was he just filming any planes? Why was this one important?

Seems fishy that he said he was filming his mothers plane...

Pred...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Great points!

I also was wondering if this particular plane was so important, why was his shot holding with the plane in the majority of the left side of the screen and much more open sky on the right side of the screen (where the "ufo" presented itself).

link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
For one, there is no motion blur on the object that passes.

That's an exceptionally important point. Anything, even a high-end pro camera recording at 60fps in full 1080HD will show motion blur on an object of that apparent velocity -- much less this apparent consumer camera.

Also, the effect in the clouds appears to be manually added in something such as Photoshop, as a frame-by frame overlay, and actually goes slightly backwards for one frame... shows a clear mistake.

(motion stabilized and 200% zoom)

edit on 11-6-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

link   
Here is the whole video slowed.
No second object.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Agreed, been looking over this thing as much as possible and I do not see any second object at all....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Good one!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSearchX
Agreed, been looking over this thing as much as possible and I do not see any second object at all....

It's only apparent if you download a 720p version of the video using KeepVid.com... and the motion is somewhat irregular and could easily be a small bird.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Can't argue with that evidence!

Great find! Hoax it is!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join